What's new

EGYPT, TUNISIA AND MANY MORE--How the world powers manipulate the public opinion?

People of Arabia should set an example by prosecuting the evil royal highness and his family.

THEY PREACH ISLAM TO US??
God damn!

ISLAM never promoted kingdom rather democracy!!!

FREEKIN LEAKS:

Title of the thread: Head of the Pentagons defense departments security is Pakistani

Link: http://www.defence.pk/forums/member...s-defense-departments-security-pakistani.html

Brief description: Well, it turns out my uncle is the head lead of database security of the defense department in the Pentagon.

I asked him so many questions, I really don't know where to start.

A confession:
""General Kiyani visited the Pentagon a week before he became chief of army staff."

So, why did he go there?
To drink some holy water or?

Note: The 'leak' thread might get deleted due to obvious reasons and that is why I shared few things here.

Tunisian leader's kin seeks asylum in Canada

TORONTO – Canada says the brother-in-law of ousted Tunisian President Zine El Abidine Ben Ali has applied for refugee status in Canada.
Belhassen Trabelsi, a billionaire Tunisian businessman and brother of former first lady Leila Trabelsi, reportedly arrived in Canada last week with his family.
Foreign Affairs Minister Lawrence Cannon told The Canadian Broadcasting Corp. on Saturday that Trabelsi has submitted a claim for asylum, which could block Canada's efforts to comply with the new Tunisian government's request to extradite him.
Cannon says Trabelski does have the legal right to make his case for asylum even though the government has said Ben Ali's family is not welcome in Canada.

WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS?

Like Musharaf, Zardari, Bhutto, Nawaz Sharif, Shehbaz Sharif, ANP guy etc

They all go to their daddy countries.

---------- Post added at 04:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 AM ----------

Canada SHOULD extradite that Tunisian corrupt guy.
The son in law is also corrupt!!!!

Here's a question for you guys. Who is going to fill leadership vacuum of the protesters? Is the Jasmin revolution going to go Islamic like the Iranian revolution did? (It also started as a secular protest)

Here's a question for you guys. Who is going to fill leadership vacuum of the protesters? Is the Jasmin revolution going to go Islamic like the Iranian revolution did? (It also started as a secular protest)

Tunisia has nothing to compare with Egypt: two different situations.

I am worrying for our Egyptian brothers.

Some nice pics here:
The Egypt Protests >> TotallyCoolPix

Because the american only do topi drama in the name of democracy and are the biggest hypocrites as per what the Quran says about kuffars..any government is good as long it serves west interest but as soon a wave of real people power kicks in then any regime no matter how good and fair becomes axis of evil. If arab and Islamic world was ruled by truly elected governments, they would serve a single interest of America. Currently only Iran and China fares as at-least a proper elected government.

Last edited:
Tunisia has nothing to compare with Egypt: two different situations.

I am worrying for our Egyptian brothers.

Some nice pics here:
The Egypt Protests >> TotallyCoolPix

My bad, I thought Jasmin revolution referred to all of the protests. (also thanks for the pic, really cool)

Who is the Egyptian army going to side with? Is Mubarak's background going to be enough to retain the loyalties of the army?

egypte_80.jpg

He doesn't look happy.

Because the american only do topi drama in the name of democracy and are the biggest hypocrites as per what the Quran says about kuffars..any government is good as long it serves west interest but as soon a wave of real people power kicks in then any regime no matter how good and fair becomes axis of evil. If arab and Islamic world was ruled by truly elected governments, they would serve a single interest of America. Currently only Iran and China fares as at-least a proper elected government.

there is a famous actor who said here:
people who don't know show it a lot
you are one of the only ones in the world to believe Iranian elections were not cheated: you are a master.

Sorry but China has excellent relations wth USA and its US biggest trade parnter. So you should like only Iran, Syria, Sudan and North Korea :cheesy:

Last edited:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom