What's new

Egypt steps in to replace Turkey for trade with Russia

just because it happened to you mother doesnt mean it happens to us

of course someone like you will try to justify terror if terror is because of lack democracy why are European citizens fighting in syria and iraq

No, it didn't happen to my mother, it happened to you and your father.

ok will see

maybe but you cant deny that it takes a special kind of stupid to be enemy with all this countries

Russia: From my POV they decided to be enemies not us.
Syria: We should have kept away from their civil war. Blame on Erdoğan.
Egypt: We should have kept away from their Coup. Blame on Erdoğan.
Israel: We shouldn't have severed all the ties for the sake of Palestinians. Blame on Erdoğan.
Iraq: Shia proxy of Iran, nothing we could have done would prevent it.

On the other hand, our economy, military is still strong and keep growing. Though not breaking ties with Egypt and Israel would benefit us.

Israel: We shouldn't have severed all the ties for the sake of Palestinians. Blame on Erdoğan.

On the other hand, our economy, military is still strong and keep growing. Though not breaking ties with Egypt and Israel would benefit us.
you forget libya the libyan army accusing turkey government with supporting terror and if the brotherhood made a move in jorden for example i know erdogan cant stop himself and will support them by the way some people say that erdogan won the last elections because of fear of the unknown in turkey if you know what i mean is it true ?

you forget libya the libyan army accusing turkey government with supporting terror and if the brotherhood made a move in jorden for example i know erdogan cant stop himself and will support them by the way some people say that erdogan won the last elections because of fear of the unknown in turkey if you know what i mean is it true ?

What is libya after ghaddafi? They are a french colony again. Same shithole like egypt.

You must look up to Turkey not down. Our GDP is three times bigger than yours.

You turks gone mad, near to your destruction. You are watching your own destruction.
How is Turkey watching their own destruction? They shot down a Russian jet..? Turkey isnt Azerbaijan or Georgia, it is one of the most powerful country in the region. It has a navy capable of defeating Russia both are the Black Sea and the Mediterranean, Its Air Force can counter any threat Russia sends at them, its geographical position does not allow the Russians to use their numerical superiority. Pakistan has shot down up to 8-12 Russian jets in the past, Russia responded by increasing sabotage and spy networks in Pakistan, we responded by liberating Afghanistan. Not to mention, just like in the Azerbaijan war, there is always the Mujahideen.

What is libya after ghaddafi? They are a french colony again. Same shithole like egypt.

You must look up to Turkey not down. Our GDP is three times bigger than yours.
yes your economy is doing great after erdogan reforms which is stealing oil from suffering countries and at the same time supporting terrorist groups oil thief

1: Turkeys policy should be to have good relations with all neighbors, Turkey severed ties with Israel because of the Gaza Flottilla attack. No cooperation with Israel until Jerusalem is liberated. Creation of Israel and the occupation of Jerusalem is an insult to the millions of martyrs who died under the atrocities of the Crusaders and the tens of thousands of warriors who were martyred defending the holy lands.

yes your economy is doing great after erdogan reforms which is stealing oil from suffering countries and at the same time supporting terrorist groups oil thief

Turkey is working hard for our money. We are not egyptian slaves of Saudis and France. You are now also turning into a russian vasall state.

Egypt is a shithole compared to Turkey.

No such thing.

And please don't reply that guy, he will be banned soon.

Libya....i don't think Libya can be considered as a state..... That faction of Libya accuses Turkey, i know again without any proof.

They won the last election for many many many reasons. If you are in interested, you can look into political thread in Turkish section.

1: Turkeys policy should be to have good relations with all neighbors, Turkey severed ties with Israel because of the Gaza Flottilla attack.
If we severed ties because of the Flotilla attack, why Erdoğan says "We are not going to restore ties with Israel until they lift the blockade on Gaza" ? It is not related with the Flotilla Attack.

Israel apologized for their attack, and offered to pay compensation for the families of the victims. That should be enough.

No cooperation with Israel until Jerusalem is liberated. Creation of Israel and the occupation of Jerusalem is an insult to the millions of martyrs who died under the atrocities of the Crusaders and the tens of thousands of warriors who were martyred defending the holy lands.
I will cooperate with Shaitan himself, if it's for the interests and well-being of my country. I don't believe in this imaginary Ummah thing.

No such thing.

And please don't reply that guy, he will be banned soon.

Libya....i don't think Libya can be considered as a state..... That faction of Libya accuses Turkey, i know again without any proof.

They won the last election for many many many reasons. If you are in interested, you can look into political thread in Turkish section.

If we severed ties because of the Flotilla attack, why Erdoğan says "We are not going to restore ties with Israel until they lift the blockade on Gaza" ? It is not related with the Flotilla Attack.

Israel apologized for their attack, and offered to pay compensation for the families of the victims. That should be enough.

I will cooperate with Shaitan himself, if it's for the interests and well-being of my country. I don't believe in this imaginary Ummah thing.

I hope not all Turks are like you.

He is not one of us who calls to tribalism. He is not one of us who fights for the sake of tribalism. He is not one of us who dies following the way of tribalism.”

Unfortunately! Immature posts from our side :pakistan:
things will get normal in few days.....dont put eggs in one Basket

I hope not all Turks are like you.

He is not one of us who calls to tribalism. He is not one of us who fights for the sake of tribalism. He is not one of us who dies following the way of tribalism.”
Ummah died with Ottoman Empire for us.

How is Turkey watching their own destruction? They shot down a Russian jet..? Turkey isnt Azerbaijan or Georgia, it is one of the most powerful country in the region. It has a navy capable of defeating Russia both are the Black Sea and the Mediterranean, Its Air Force can counter any threat Russia sends at them, its geographical position does not allow the Russians to use their numerical superiority. Pakistan has shot down up to 8-12 Russian jets in the past, Russia responded by increasing sabotage and spy networks in Pakistan, we responded by liberating Afghanistan. Not to mention, just like in the Azerbaijan war, there is always the Mujahideen.
You can keep thinking what you want, Its the Turks who are daily getting Butchered by Russians.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom