What's new

Egypt steps in to replace Turkey for trade with Russia

They need turks to keep subhumans like you in check. Otherwise indian military would try to invade europe with their garbage warships and carriers. Indians are well known rapists.

The white skin females in europe and america fear horror stories of indian men gang raping females in indian busses in india.
Reported ! You dont deserve on this forum, Soon you gona kick out.

Russias new hope, bankrupt al sisi regime after exposed and destroyed Al Assad regime.

This is pure emberassment for russkies.
F**k you terror supporting coward you will regret what your erdogan did when all the countries effected by terror demand their rightful revenge

I didn't doubt it, but it was a major incident, which no doubt will impact Russia's decision
it was not our fault we all suffer from this animals and recent attacks in europe show that almost all of us can be taken by surprise we are historical allies of russia and since our presdient came to power relations are better every day

F**k you terror supporting coward you will regret what your erdogan did when all the countries effected by terror demand their rightful revenge

it was not our fault we all suffer from this animals and recent attacks in europe show that almost all of us can be taken by surprise we are historical allies of russia and since our presdient came to power relations are better every day
Hopefuly u're right, strong and dominant Egypt is important for the stability of the area, and economy plays a major part.
by the way, a gas deal was just signed few days ago between Israel and Egypt

nice respose. Those turks deserve that.

Hopefuly u're right, strong and dominant Egypt is important for the stability of the area, and economy plays a major part.
by the way, a gas deal was just signed few days ago between Israel and Egypt
yes i know it make sense to cut cost because we are near each other

nice respose. Those turks deserve that.
their actions made them the enemy of almost everyone

yes i know it make sense to cut cost because we are near each other
I got high hopes for Israel-Egypt cooperation, in industry(including military industries), Hi-Tech and more in the coming future. this could become a strong relation that will bring stability to a fragile area in the world and be beneficial to both parties

I got high hopes for Israel-Egypt cooperation, in industry(including military industries), Hi-Tech and more in the coming future. this could become a strong relation that will bring stability to a fragile area in the world and be beneficial to both parties
i really hope so i think the key is trust building you know alot did not think that peace will last after the camp david agreement but it did

i really hope so i think the key is trust building you know alot did not think that peace will last after the camp david agreement but it did
The peace was a success to some extent, both countries have relations with each other but not as much as I would hope.
Peace between people is a necessary key, and hopefuly that the palestinian issue will be resolved in the near future so Jordan-Egypt and Israel will form an alliance to strengthen all the countries involved and the region itself

The peace was a success to some extent, both countries have relations with each other but not as much as I would hope.
Peace between people is a necessary key, and hopefuly that the palestinian issue will be resolved in the near future so Jordan-Egypt and Israel will form an alliance to strengthen all the countries involved and the region itself
yes that should be the plan but it is not simple resolving the palastnian problem is a hard task but it could be done

@Kahraman99 And who is replacing russia for turkey?
The issue in hand is gas,and if russia is out of the game I guess it leaves Israel which is a close nighbor to turkey, but I don't think Israel will help turkey after the 2010 incident.
Egypt found gas too lately, but it'll take time still it will be able to produce it.

The issue in hand is gas,and if russia is out of the game I guess it leaves Israel which is a close nighbor to turkey, but I don't think Israel will help turkey after the 2010 incident
they are getting gas from qatar

they are getting gas from qatar
The question is whether qatar can stand in the demand, now that russia is gone
here are the main options:
eu_alternatives_to_Russian_gas_EN_small.jpg

Couple of things has changed like few sanctions on iran and so on

The issue in hand is gas,and if russia is out of the game I guess it leaves Israel which is a close nighbor to turkey, but I don't think Israel will help turkey after the 2010 incident.
Egypt found gas too lately, but it'll take time still it will be able to produce it.
@Mahmoud_EGY SO not a chance or irani gas? @Serpentine

Back
Top Bottom