What's new

Egypt steps in to replace Turkey for trade with Russia

The question is whether qatar can stand in the demand, now that russia is gone

You are not the real "gods chosen people" You are just a bunch of non related jews from around the world, collected like filth into the middle east.

The true tribe of Israel became muslim in the 6th. Century.

Today Israeli tribe lives in Khorasan. They will build greater Israel upon your ruins.

@Mahmoud_EGY SO not a chance or irani gas? @Serpentine
from what i read on the news deal with isreal is done we share a border so it will cost less

The question is whether qatar can stand in the demand, now that russia is gone
here are the main options:
eu_alternatives_to_Russian_gas_EN_small.jpg

Couple of things has changed like few sanctions on iran and so on
iran is close to them and has a lot of gas reserves but erdogan is so smart that they are the enemy of both iran camp and isreal i dont know how they did it it takes a special stupid person to destroy his country foreign policy this way
anyway i would say qatar or algria will supply them with gas

Israel and Iran will annihilate each other in WW3.

Iranian balistic missiles are a huge threat for Israel. And Israel will wipe out the messiah-sect mullajhs with nuclear weapons.

Pakistan and Pakistanis will always stand up with our Turkish brothers no matter what the situation is and for Indians lol Pakistan it self is enough to keep them on their toes. :lol:

Turkey and Pakistan should focus more on trading and defence cooperation it will help both of us to learn from each other.

Pakistan and Pakistanis will always stand up with our Turkish brothers no matter what the situation is and for Indians lol Pakistan it self is enough to keep them on their toes. :lol:

Turkey and Pakistan should focus more on trading and defence cooperation it will help both of us to learn from each other.

ABOLISH the trade with chinese first and buy some of our platforms and weapons. Turkish weapons are NATO Standard. not cheap russky garbage like chinese copy paste toys.

Good for egypt, but lets face the facts. Egypt can only buy weapons from russia and they have used all the money what GCC give them. I don't see egypt buying gas and oil from russia, If they still manage to buy it won't be like us. We buy 25 billion m3 gas from russkies. I really don't think russia is ready to replace us:(.

@Azadkashmir @HttpError

Realy my Pakistani muslim Brothers. I just want to say who will Support us if we don´t Support each other?

China gives you nothing but lies. They empose their stuff on you because of chinese macchiavelianism. not because they are your true allies or Brothers.

Turkey does not have such intentions. We don´t even know what macchiavelianism realy is. We are a naive Country searching for friends.

F**k you terror supporting coward you will regret what your erdogan did when all the countries effected by terror demand their rightful revenge

Here comes the a$$ licker of a mafia boss named sissy! We hear that sissy has been making love to terrorist faggots like you.

it was not our fault we all suffer from this animals and recent attacks in europe show that almost all of us can be taken by surprise we are historical allies of russia and since our presdient came to power relations are better every day

Terrorist like sissy paves the way for the zionazi terrorists and their trained dogs(daesh).

Last edited:
their actions made them the enemy of almost everyone
Well, we won't even consider failed countries as our enemies.

@Kahraman99 And who is replacing russia for turkey?
Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan, Qatar.

Iran is close to them and has a lot of gas reserves but erdogan is so smart that they are the enemy of both iran camp and isreal i dont know how they did it it takes a special stupid person to destroy his country foreign policy this way
anyway i would say qatar or algria will supply them with gas
We are also getting gas from Iran, don't speak without knowledge.

You have very wrong Interpretation abt modi. Yes he is not giving Russia as much Imp. as USA, but still every Indian is with Russia. And this is a reality, you can ask any Indian you will get the same ans.
Second Plz check if any modi involvement in beef eating episode other then he is PM of a country where this incident happens. Any accident happens in a country dosent mean PM is responsible.
At the same time India already started helping Russia in Oil field service and equipments this field left by western companies under sanction and also many Indian food companies gets Russian certificates for exports.
India can help russia in Food sector a lot.

I told you do not have a go on me for no reasons :)

well beef eating was not jsu tone of accident . there are repeated on purpose killings and still Modi associated party of terrorist making such calls..
Other minorities are also targeted ..
These are not just accidents .. they were planned events..

ABOLISH the trade with chinese first and buy some of our platforms and weapons. Turkish weapons are NATO Standard. not cheap russky garbage like chinese copy paste toys.
@HttpError :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
@Chinese-Dragon @Beast your views on red part

Here comes the a$$ licker of a mafia boss named sissy! We hear that sissy has been making love to terrorist faggots like you.
just because it happened to you mother doesnt mean it happens to us

Terrorist like sissy paves the way for the zionazi terrorists and their trained dogs(daesh).
of course someone like you will try to justify terror if terror is because of lack democracy why are European citizens fighting in syria and iraq

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom