What's new

Egypt, Pakistan join military campaign against Houthis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed they do care, I'm merely suggesting that they might not spare the same effort to them as Hezbollah as many seem to think.
But Hezbollah's are not twelvers, at least not all of them.

It's a painful fact that Irani brothers have opposed Pak despite mojority of Pak Sunnis also like Iran. Even there r writtenfacts that Gen Zia helped them against Iraq. Yet Pak has got nothing frm Iran after Shah era.

Nothing but pro Indianism, even their neutrality would have been better.

I too am hoping that we assume an observer role, that would be ideal. I am not prepared to agree to throwing my men into a foreign conflict in a foreign land.

There is a difference between the Zaidi Shia and the mainstream 'Twelver' Shia. So that is only partially true for the Houthis.

that would be great , but i guess someone should have very strong say in Army , like some Cor Commander level , and i guess top general do know what is happening , and i am 101% sure that they also calculate the pro's and Con's of their actions to put boots there ... we as Pakistani react very fast, let the news come out ...
you are a Think Tank , i have Question , why i cant Send a Personal Message ? if i have to say something which i dont want it others to see ?

Both nations should stop their decades long proxy war and fight openly.
that would be disastrous for the whole region including us
i believe saudis shouldnt have gone complete gun blazing on yamen that countries now complete toast and houthis are to be blamed for it for the most part
instead of using their position to get a political deal they continued their armed offensive what were they expecting saudis to do

LOL! If so, they should be able to defend these holy places with their enormous oil wealth! Not by begging other states to help them :D
We go for Hajj,Umrah and Ziaraat. So the Holy Places are all of our responsbility.
For Many Pakistani Shia Iran is their Holy place so they will understandably support their Iran,although most Shia Ziaraat are in Iraq.
And liberal atheists...well...never mind them

We don't? We would rather wish we had Saudi inspired Sharif or Zardari Monarchy :D
Hi,
As long as there is stability and country's interest are being protected, I dont care who takes charge

If iran has problem by taking action against rebels in yemen than let it be.Even on head to head,iran doesn't has the conventional capability 30% of our strength let alone our experience.

Iran has nothing to offer to us,so forgot them and join the coalition

In high level meeting between PM Nawaz and Army and Air Force Chiefs and senior ministers that Pakistan will fully support Saudi Arabia and will go to any extent to defend Saudi Arabia.
@Horus @Oscar
Where are those genius who used to make fun of me when I used to tell that Pakistan will fully support and go to any extent to defend Saudi Arabia
@AUz @Secur @Irfan Baloch
yes you were right
my father also fought the sarura border war back in early 80s. so this is nothing new

the only issue or argument is

can we do this again like before when we have Indians spoiling for a war on the east and BLA blowing up our infrastructure and TTP blowing up Mosques and schools?

Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif asserted that any threat to Saudi Arabia’s territorial integrity would evoke a strong response from Pakistan.

And why should there be a strong response from Pakistan? How strong has the Saudi response been whenever India caused a war with Pakistan?

We go for Hajj,Umrah and Ziaraat. So the Holy Places are all of our responsbility.
For Many Pakistani Shia Iran is their Holy place so they will understandably support their Iran,although most Shia Ziaraat are in Iraq.
And liberal atheists...well...never mind them

So what? Its not like the first time Mecca or Medina is attacked. It happened numerous times during Ottoman Empire without we (non-existent) Pakistanis caring about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom