What's new

Egypt, Pakistan join military campaign against Houthis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a good move. We should stay neutral in this conflict as this is not our war.

If iran has problem by taking action against rebels in yemen than let it be.Even on head to head,iran doesn't has the conventional capability 30% of our strength let alone our experience.

Iran has nothing to offer to us,so forgot them and join the coalition

Iran can be a massive....massive pain in the neck for us - Don't forget that.

They maybe ruled by the clergy but their Ayatollahs don't have saw-dust in their brains.

So unless we want a repeat of Shia sectarian outfits operating in Pakistan like it happened after the '79 Revolution - We should think long and hard about what course of action we ought to take.

@Green Arrow Why only Army Chief General Raheel Sharif is sitting equivalent to Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif ?
Do army and government share equal powers or the army is controlled by government in Pakistan?

Man,if you Pakistanis have so pro-Saudi attitude ,then its even much easier to destroy Pakistan. Now Shias will support India like the Afghans .

Best bowl beggars you mean? :D
yes my constipated anal friend best beggars and if it gives you bowel problem then I cant help you.

KSA is home to our most holiest sites in Mekka and Madina. your sarcasm is a waste of time

Last edited:
Is Iran attacking Saudi Arabia from thousands of miles away? :D
Why do Saudis believe Iran is a threat?

It might have something to do with statements of "Persian empire", "avenging qasidiyah", and my personal favorite from yesterday "Karbala is taken the path to Jerusalem now lies through Mecca". :lol:

@RepublicOk often times perception shapes reality, Iranians have been making statements like ^ all throughout the last few weeks, their leadership even talked about entering Jordan soon. With all that going down I do not blame Saudis for building a coalition against them.

Not all of them, most of them and they are a much more dependable proxy.
Hezbollah was needed to fight Americans and Israelis. These days they are just working for Iranian interests in Syria :D

One noob thought.

If this coalition of 10 states inc Pakistan and Turkey starts to function and evolves into a regional NATO, keeping that in mind, Pakistan must seek assurances that when India looks into Pakistan, the coalition must look back. It will solve our conventional disparity dillema with India when these states would stand by us in the time of need.

Another thought is that if Iran becomes the regional bulldog as the US recedes, its chances of aligning with Pakistan vs India must be weighed. Let me remind you that during the stand off with India in early 2000's, Pr Rafsanjani chose to be the chief guest at India's republic day parade.

Whatever we do, we must make sure this budding coalitiin returns the favor to Pakistan when we need it. Our contribution ought to be in lights of such commitments.

Kid you're only making Pakistan to look so so weak and incapable ... what's wrong with you??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom