What's new

Egypt is officially the first customer of the Russian fighter Su-35 in the Middle East and Africa

Egypt probably has most weird air force in entire region or even world... You can see French Rafales and Mirage 2000s, American F16s, Russian Mig-29s... Now are they gonna buy Mig-35s and Su-35s?
In peace time, you can find spare parts, no problems but it will be a nightmare in a total war. And it is not possible for them to do maintenance of all this jets perfectly, I won't surprised if they lose so many jets because of the lack of a decent maintenance...

Egypt probably has most weird air force in entire region or even world... You can see French Rafales and Mirage 2000s, American F16s, Russian Mig-29s... Now are they gonna buy Mig-35s and Su-35s?
In peace time, you can find spare parts, no problems but it will be a nightmare in a total war. And it is not possible for them to do maintenance of all this jets perfectly, I won't surprised if they lose so many jets because of the lack of a decent maintenance...
well I guess we will get rid of f-16s soon.
our airforce will probably consist of Russian and chinese fighters, like old days of 73 and before it.

there won't be more rafales also.

our airforce will probably consist of Russian and chinese fighters, like old days of 73 and before it.

That makes sense... This F16 without AMRAAMs, sitting ducks as fighters anyway... But why no Rafale? This are good fighters, with METEOR anything better than what Russia could offer...

don't think we will get rid of 240 4thG fighters soon
we are retiring old ones, use 3 sources for our fleet as we are always doing (US, Europe, Russia)
sooner or later US will upgrade/change Egyptian US-made fighters

Rafale is only MiG-29 size. Su-35 is a whole different class.
Size? This are jets, their most powerful side is their high tech avionics... And Russians quite behind of all EU in that matter.
PS; That's why some Pakistani F-16s kicked out several SU-30s of Indian Air force out of the Pakistani Airspace without even sweating... You know, ''AMRAAM Dodgers''

we are retiring old ones, use 3 sources for our fleet as we are always doing (US, Europe, Russia)
Without Israel's permission, not gonna happen.

That makes sense... This F16 without AMRAAMs, sitting ducks as fighters anyway... But why no Rafale? This are good fighters, with METEOR anything better than what Russia could offer...
No ralafes cuz USA won't approve any scalp nor meteor deals to Egypt and already stopped a patch of scalp to Egypt.

Another expensive fighter with maintaince cost:-). Doctrine of Egypt airforce is crazy...

Not really, USA won't upgrade any f-16s and our only chance to use them vs militia like hafter miltia, because if we use f-16s against any respected air force they will go down like ducks.

another thing, we could sell them to Pakistan for example or Jordon or Morocco etc.

No ralafes cuz USA won't approve any scalp nor meteor deals to Egypt and already stopped a patch of scalp to Egypt.
Well, I don't wanna be rude, but if you paid for Rafales without Meteors and Scalps (You paid for them unlike F16s) than you got... how to say without being rude... ''overcharged''
PS; Russia might not be so different, just saying... Be careful and don't get ''overcharged'' again...
https://www.timesofisrael.com/russi...aels-enemies-at-its-request-pms-adviser-says/

Egyptian airforce now have how many different types of aircraft? in war this will be a logistical nightmare

Egypt by now should have built its own fighter with collaboration of a partner

Sold its soul to Israel and its land to Saudi
who the hell are you to talk about egypt or israel ?
did your country fight israel before ? no
did you lost your economy ? no ( southkorea + india in 60s was trying to catch egypt )
did you lost your mega projects and your infrastructure ? no
did you lost Your ambitious military projects? no
hqdefault.jpg

and the most important of all .. did you lost tens of thousand of your men during the war with israel ? again no

so you must shut up and stop talking about my great country

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom