What's new

Egypt intelligence report: Israel had 36 spying stations in Sinai

Falcon29

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Egyptian intelligence report: Israel had 36 spying stations in Sinai | JPost | Israel News

A court trial investigating an Israeli network of nine alleged spies – three Egyptians and six Israelis - began on Wednesday in north Sinai, but was postponed until March for security reasons.

The file is known as the “Ovadia” case, named after the person leading the spy network, Danny Ovadia, reported the Egyptian newspaper Al-Youm al-Sabaa.

Six of the suspects are Israeli citizens, two of which are Israeli Arabs and the other four are suspected military intelligence officers, the report alleged.

Some of the suspects, including the Israelis, are being tried in absentia.

The Egyptian newspaper published details of an Egyptian intelligence report on the spy network that will be used as evidence in the trial.

According to the report, four Israeli military intelligence officers recruited the main suspect, Ibrahim, through his father-in-law, Abdullah Salim who fled to Israel.

Ibrahim reportedly began spying for Israel in October 2009, sending information to Israeli intelligence officer Danny Ovadia, who was known as “Abu Akram”. He sent information related to the security situation and living conditions of the Beduin in Rafah and their smuggling of weapons in the border region.

The intelligence report also claimed that Israel used 36 stations to recruit young spies, who would send Israel information about the positioning of Egyptian forces .......

@Frogman @Mahmoud_EGY @al-Hasani @Arabian Legend @Yzd Khalifa @haman10 @ResurgentIran

LOL. Another session of spyomania.

You're not that naive to think Israel isn't all over Egypt collecting intelligence on their military, where there forces are stationed(who knows why) and the whole situation in the Sinai.

Of course you're hired for propaganda and diversions so no one should expect anything more from an Israeli terrorist.

All Intl gatherings are the same here and there.

They look for everything.

It cannot be military, because Egyptian military until very recently was only token numbers (as per post 73-war treaty with Israel).

And Sinai is not known for gold reserves either.

You're not that naive to think Israel isn't all over Egypt collecting intelligence on their military, where there forces are stationed(who knows why) and the whole situation in the Sinai.

Of course you're hired for propaganda and diversions so no one should expect anything more from an Israeli terrorist.

Israel and Egyptian military operate more closely than many of you think

Why spy on someone when the other guy is sitting right across your dining table.

It cannot be military, because Egyptian military until very recently was only token numbers (as per post 73-war treaty with Israel).

And Sinai is not known for gold reserves either.

Israel and Egyptian military operate more closely than many of you think

Why spy on someone when the other guy is sitting right across your dining table.

You don't know anything about Israel and they don't cooperate much I've been to the Sinai and have seen the situation on the ground and the army members of all ranks there and spoken to them.

Even better we have an Egyptian here if he's willing to speak.... @Mahmoud_EGY

You don't know anything about Israel and they don't cooperate much...

If they did not

there is no forking way that Israel could have established not ONE, not TWO, not THREE but THIRTY SIX stations in the desert.

It is like saying that your neighbor has put 36 cameras in your bedroom without you EVER knowing it.

Either you leave your home open and disappear for years
or you don't know your neighbor.

But either way there is something seriously seriously seriously wrong.

or per your views, Israelis are gods with immense powers and they can TOTALLY overwhelm Egyptians as easily as they have done to Palestinians.

If they did not

there is no forking way that Israel could have established not ONE, not TWO, not THREE but THIRTY SIX stations in the desert.

It is like saying that your neighbor has put 36 cameras in your bedroom without you EVER knowing it.

Either you leave your home open and disappear for years
or you don't know your neighbor.

But either way there is something seriously seriously seriously wrong.

or per your views, Israelis are gods with immense powers and they can TOTALLY overwhelm Egyptians as easily as they have done to Palestinians.

You moron do you know what covert intelligence affairs are? They spy on the Egyptian military and on Egyptian land ever since they were created and violate Egypt's sovereignty. Absolutely they can overwhelm Egyptian intelligence they are more professional and have more resources to work with. They use collaborators and they don't actually build 'stations', they are probably disguised as homes and there's many ways israel could take photos, etc....

There isn't something seriously wrong, this is the nature of Israel they spy on the most powerful Arabic military in the world.

You moron do you know what covert intelligence affairs are? They spy on the Egyptian military and on Egyptian land ever since they were created and violate Egypt's sovereignty. Absolutely they can overwhelm Egyptian intelligence they are more professional and have more resources to work with. They use collaborators and they don't actually build 'stations', they are probably disguised as homes and there's many ways israel could take photos, etc....

There isn't something seriously wrong, this is the nature of Israel they spy on the most powerful Arabic military in the world.

If Egypitian army is THAT powerful, it would have established 36 spying stations in Israel, instead of letting Israel setup 36 on Egyptian land.

Something is wrong with your logic

p.s. I can disrespect you as easily. So avoid personal attack. They are against PDF policy. Hope you read it when you joined this forum

If Egypitian army is THAT powerful, it would have established 36 spying stations in Israel, instead of letting Israel setup 36 on Egyptian land.

Something is wrong with your logic

p.s. I can disrespect you as easily. So avoid personal attack. They are against PDF policy. Hope you read it when you joined this forum

How powerful is the Egyptian army? In comparison to other Arabic countries it is the most powerful. Doesn't mean it's up to standards with western nations. Obviously you're trying to degrade this report because it doesn't satisfy you. I've also already explained to you what is meant by 36 'stations' in the Sinai.

Ps, you can't disrespect me all you can do is make a fool of yourself

How powerful is the Egyptian army? In comparison to other Arabic countries it is the most powerful. Doesn't mean it's up to standards with western nations...
No one is comparing Egyptian army to Western nations.

Only the local middle eastern nation aka Israel

p.s. I know enough of Arabic and Pakistani curse words to disrespect you and the entire family.

But I won't as long as you keep yourself in control

No one is comparing Egyptian army to Western nations.

Only the local middle eastern nation aka Israel

p.s. I know enough of Arabic and Pakistani curse words to disrespect you and the entire family.

But I won't as long as you keep yourself in control

I would love to have an Arabic cursing contest with you here so I can humiliate you for good. :lol:

As long as you don't cry to the mods over it. :lol:

And of course you don't respond to anything I wrote because you don't have anything to oppose or prove. Makes me wonder why you wrote on this thread in the first place.

I would love to have an Arabic cursing contest with you here so I can humiliate you for good. :lol:

As long as you don't cry to the mods over it. :lol:

And of course you don't respond to anything I wrote because you don't have anything to oppose or prove. Makes me wonder why you wrote on this thread in the first place.

It is YOU who cried to the mods last time :D

Back
Top Bottom