:: Egypt eyes JF-17 Block 3s ::

Trailer23

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Source: Shephard Media
EDEX 2018: Egypt eyes JF-17 Thunder Block 3s
5th December 2018 - 16:50 GMT | by Alan Warnes in Cairo

The Egyptian Air Force (EAF) is currently reviewing the progress of the PAC/Chengdu JF-17 Thunder.

At EDEX 2018 in Cairo, Shephard has learnt that representatives from the EAF held a meeting with AVIC officials at Zhuhai Air Show in early November.

Officials were provided with a progress ...

URL: https://www.shephardmedia.com/news/defence-notes/egypt-eyes-jf-17-thunder-block-3s/

Last edited:
Again ???? Do we need to start a new thread for each new report and even more in the regular PAF section if we have a special JF-17-section???? :crazy::hitwall:

Com on ....
First off, this post was accidentally posted in the 'regular' PAF section. I'm certain one of the Mods will eventually move it.

As for starting a new thread...if you're NOT interested in reading - don't bother opening it and (just) move on.

First off, this post was accidentally posted in the 'regular' PAF section. I'm certain one of the Mods will eventually move it.

As for starting a new thread...if you're NOT interested in reading - don't bother opening it and (just) move on.

What a stupid - and IMO - arrogant argument: By that logic no-on would care about a certain structure or logic behind making threads for certain topics. If anyone would just post what and where he - or she - want's a forum would be unreadable and esp. in case you want to follow a certain development for a certain topic it is in fact necessary to retain some structure ...

So, it is not that I do not want to read it, but I want to read it in the correct section and not posted several times by several members who are to lazy to care where and what they post and especially if there is already a thread where their post would nicely fit in.

That's the reason for a forum and my job as a moderator.

Have you been going to all those Threads and making the exact same argument?

And if its your job as Moderator, than I assume you've been given the powers to have this thread moved/merged/deleted... Any of the Mods are welcome to do so.

If I had the ability to 'Delete' this Thread, I would. I don't come on this Forum to get in a pissing contest with individuals whom I don't know.

1. Yes I do post the same comments on any post I see but I must admit I have a life outside this forum and cannot read all stuff. So if I see one by chance I react and if not, so what ...

2. I'm a moderator and as such I take my job quite seriously to keep this forum structured and civilised but I'm restricted to moderate only in the Chinese section. That however does not mean I'm not allowed to respond in case I see something wrong.

3. Instead of being again arrogant, just an friendly apologise and thanks for the hint would be fine. But if you think it's a pissing contest, I think you are wrong here.

3. Instead of being again arrogant, just an friendly apologise and thanks for the hint would be fine. But if you think it's a pissing contest, I think you are wrong here.
An apology and thanks... - yeah sure. I suggest you keep those *hints* for others and not dictate them in my direction.

1. Yes I do post the same comments on any post I see but I must admit I have a life outside this forum and cannot read all stuff. So if I see one by chance I react and if not, so what ...

2. I'm a moderator and as such I take my job quite seriously to keep this forum structured and civilised but I'm restricted to moderate only in the Chinese section. That however does not mean I'm not allowed to respond in case I see something wrong.

To be honest, most Chinese feel unhappy let a non-Chinese or non-Pakistani to be moderator in Chinese section.

please dont reach arms too long, spare us some spaces in other sections. I nearly dont post in Chinese section already.

I know German is very discipline, just dont try to.rain on everyones parade.This is a Pakistani forum, shall be full of passion.

people come here for fun, not to be lectured by you.

Have you been going to all those Threads and making the exact same argument?

And if its your job as Moderator, than I assume you've been given the powers to have this thread moved/merged/deleted... Any of the Mods are welcome to do so.

If I had the ability to 'Delete' this Thread, I would. I don't come on this Forum to get in a pissing contest with individuals whom I don't know.
@Deino @Slav Defence @HRK

i think negative rating on above comment is unfair. there is nothing in that comment on which negative rating can be given..

Deino,
Excellent remarks you have made so far.Posters on this section needs to understand that you are doing your job.
If anyone has any problem with deino, just because he is doing his job fairly is not the right way.
You all must understand and accept that deino has been assigned upon you as mod so that he could monitor, control, direct and guide you about making threads and appropriate language for writing remarks.
We are very lenient, or else in other forums the environment is either too strict or too obnoxious that no one wants to visit.
Please help deino in his work, politely.
Regards

wont happen. window shopping by people with empty pockets.

To be honest, most Chinese feel unhappy let a non-Chinese or non-Pakistani to be moderator in Chinese section.

please dont reach arms too long, spare us some spaces in other sections. I nearly dont post in Chinese section already.

I know German is very discipline, just dont try to.rain on everyones parade.This is a Pakistani forum, shall be full of passion.

people come here for fun, not to be lectured by you.
you cant represent other Chinese

Back
Top Bottom