What's new

Egypt blacklists Hamas armed wing as ‘terror group’

the so called "Arab Spring" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I thought you were going to say something like that 'Last of Us' clown...he doesn't understand Arabic nor my comment. You understand Arabic well and there is no offense to Shia's.

Arab Spring brought us some interesting things. :D

I thought you were going to say something like that 'Last of Us' clown...he doesn't understand Arabic nor my comment. You understand Arabic well and there is no offense to Shia's.

Arab Spring brought us some interesting things. :D
well the way you said it, was interesting, it can be interpreted many different ways, and it did sound bad...

anyways, there is no such thing as "Arab Spring" instead it is Israeli summer and spring...

well the way you said it, was interesting, it can be interpreted many different ways, and it did sound bad...

anyways, there is no such thing as "Arab Springs" instead it is Israeli summer and spring...

No, it wasn't bad. As you said it can be interpreted in different ways. If I included 'Hata' in front of Shia then it would be bad. But I clearly didn't. :)

It has turned into anti-Iran/Hezbollah/Syria/MB 'spring'. Basically anybody that doesn't bow down to Israel and its interests in region got screwed.

No, it wasn't bad. As you said it can be interpreted in different ways. If I included 'Hata' in front of Shia then it would be bad. But I clearly didn't. :)

It has turned into anti-Iran/Hezbollah/Syria/MB 'spring'. Basically anybody that doesn't bow down to Israel and its interests in region got screwed.
anti MB? :lol:...

brother you need to wake up... you know the truth, but you refuse to acknowledge it for silly reasons...

this is Israeli plan... it all started with "removing" western puppets ( Bin Ali, Mubarak, and etc) so people would fall for the trap that this is about democracy and it is for Arabs, thus "Arab Spring"... but guess what, those who replaced those puppets, turned out to be once again western puppets... all of this "game" or "act" is just to start destroying anti-west, anti-Israel countries...
and right now, Hamas :disagree:, they went with the Israeli plan... Hamas used to be for Palestine, but not anymore... the moment they raised the French flag and celebrated it, they lost everything, right now Hamas is isolated... look at who is training the F$A terrorists... Hamas supported them, and now you think F$A will help you? USA wouldn't train or support a group that is anti-Israel... F$A is now USA/Israel's army....

anti MB? :lol:...

brother you need to wake up... you know the truth, but you refuse to acknowledge it for silly reasons...

this is Israeli plan... it all started with "removing" western puppets ( Bin Ali, Mubarak, and etc) so people would fall for the trap that this is about democracy and it is for Arabs, thus "Arab Spring"... but guess what, those who replaced those puppets, turned out to be once again western puppets... all of this "game" or "act" is just to start destroying anti-west, anti-Israel countries...
and right now, Hamas :disagree:, they went with the Israeli plan... Hamas used to be for Palestine, but not anymore... the moment they raised the French flag and celebrated it, they lost everything, right now Hamas is isolated...

All those I mentioned are isolated. And under attack/sanctions. I will also include AQ in there. But, they have managed to pitch them against in each other in some cases. Reality is they are all under attack. These are facts, doesn't mean there is right or wrong.

All those I mentioned are isolated. And under attack/sanctions. I will also include AQ in there. But, they have managed to pitch them against in each other in some cases. Reality is they are all under attack. These are facts, doesn't mean there is right or wrong.
AQ is western puppet... notice how AQ never attacked Israel... and Israel never attacked AQ ...

AQ is western puppet... notice how AQ never attacked Israel... and Israel never attacked AQ ...
Assad never attacked Israel, therefore he is an Israeli puppet.
You and your retarded logic.
I hate AQ, but saying that they're supported by Israel simply because they didn't attack it is like saying any Arab nation is a puppet of Israel.

You know what he means by Islamist?
So, ISIS,Taliban,Boko Haram,Al-Shabab etc all fanatic Muslims are ok for you?
There is a difference between a devout Muslim minding his own business,not trying to impose his way of life to others and an ''Islamist''(radical,fanatic) who only accepts his way or the highway(dead).
That's the term the Media uses for Islamist. Islamist should mean someone advocating political Islam. Please don't misuse it.

Also, why all the hate for Islamists? You guys never give them a chance, and they evolve into extremists. Also, Sharia will spread throughout all of the Greater Middle East, so prepare yourself for it anyways. And I'm not talking about ISIS, that's not Sharia.

Assad never attacked Israel, therefore he is an Israeli puppet.
You and your retarded logic.
I hate AQ, but saying that they're supported by Israel simply because they didn't attack it is like saying any Arab nation is a puppet of Israel.

you're an idiot, Syria have always attacked Israel either directly or indirectly... Syria supports the resistance ( Hezbollah and Hamas before it betrayed Palestine), that's how Syria attacked Israel indirectly, and Syria attacked Israel directly in wars, 67, 73, and etc...

now tell me when did AQ ever supported anti-Israel group?

you and your logic :lol:

so now you're going to tell me that F$A is anti-Israel? yeah that explains why your master the US is training them, they are getting trained to attack Israel and free Palestine :rofl::rofl::rofl:...
F$A also never attacked Israel :azn: just using your logic :D

heck F$A terrorists are working for Israel and they admit it
How Islamist rebels engineered Israel’s oil grab in Syria | Middle East Eye

Last edited:
Translation:-

It comes to this siblings of prostitutes...

I swear to god the Shias are more honorable than you, you lowly people, you agents....

The Islamic State will remain and expand in the arse of Elsisi and the son of the British woman (nice)...

Are your frequent and nonsensical outbursts also a result of nationalism or are you afflicted by the same thing that burdens the other half of Arabs. Opposite sides of the same coin.

Report this Palestinian ISIS terrorist right now ! he's openly supporting terrorism and violence, everyone call the admins now to ban that guy permanently!

I'm certainly not a fan of MB, but Sisi (or Egypt) is doing it wrong, it won't have any positive effects, let alone all the potential harm. Sisi hasn't been able to prevent ISIS expanding operations in Sinai and rest of Egypt, while heavily cracking down on Islamists, it just won't work, he'll only radicalize them more and more.

Actually, the Egyptian military is doing pretty good high skilled job in Sinai, the militants in Sinai are breathing their last breaths, have you ever heard of militants in Egypt taking control over land and cities like what happened in Iraq and Syria?!

@Alienoz_TR & @Falcon29 are openly supporting ISIS, this is not secret alraedy :tdown:

Well, the administrators that are letting those guys around must be removed from their position.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...klists-Hamas-armed-wing-as-terror-group-.html

An Egyptian court ruled on Saturday to ban the armed wing of Palestine’s Hamas group and designated it as a terrorist organization, in a move that was slammed by the Islamist movement as ‘dangerous’

"The court ruled to ban the Qassam Brigades and to list it as a terrorist group," said Judge Mohammad al-Sayid of the special Cairo court which deals with urgent cases, according to Reuters news agency.

The case was based on allegations that the Qassam Brigades staged terrorist attacks to support the Muslim Brotherhood and carried out a bombing and shooting operation which killed 33 security personnel in the Sinai Peninsula in October of 2014.

Hamas, an offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood that Egypt listed as a terrorist group in 2013, was voted into power during 2007 elections in the neighboring Gaza Strip.

"We reject the Egyptian court's decision against the Qassam Brigades. It is a political, dangerous decision that serves only the Zionist [Israeli] occupation," Reuters quoted Hamas spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri as saying.

Time is proving policies of husni mubarak were right .. all that arab spring was a futile effort and people of egypt were not realistic enough

Sucking American nuts
:lol: hilarious :lol:

look dude , i'm an iranian kurd myself , but these specific kurds are nothing but a disgrace to our people . may IRIAF and IQAF start bombing them by "mistake" and save the whole region from these leeches .

he is anything but iranian . and please stop insulting all kurds , i'm a kurd and everytime you offend me and my people but i ignore it cause you're a good person

are openly supporting ISIS
and you support the terrorist regime of israel . the only difference is that fanatical ISIS bastards killed 100 times less innocents than the isareli regime .

if anything , all zio sympathizers should be banned just before ISIS supporters .

2 years ago

and you support the terrorist regime of israel . the only difference is that fanatical ISIS bastards killed 100 times less innocents than the isareli regime .

if anything , all zio sympathizers should be banned just before ISIS supporters .

There's no much difference between your Mullah's regime vs ISIS :lol:

here's no much difference between your Mullah's regime vs ISIS :lol:
meh .

your kind always strikes back like cornered cats when they face the truth . "There's no much difference between your Mullah's regime vs ISIS" what a shitty statement to make .

god has made our enemies as stupid as rock .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom