What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

God will not accept these people

They will burn in hell now, pfff so much for their nationalism

You should probably read up on your own religion. It might surprise you.

bismillah.jpg

The burning happened in One or two Days at most , the MB have been there for 80 years n they never harmed a christian church, we all know who bombed the "2 saints" church just before the revolution, in fact they protected the churches in Jan 25 so what ur saying is that they decide to turn into terrorists in one day ?? n why they were no casualties in human life amongst the burned churches ??
The police left their positions purposely to allow the thugs to attack n that is one of ur own admitting that they authorized Pisi and he sent them thugs to burn their churches
and after the burning , Pisi promises to fix the churches with state money, but he has no money for the burning Masjids, bc kuffars r more important for him

All damage to state institutions and/or churches/mosques/homes will be repaired or rebuilt by the military. Christian churches have been systematically targeted by Islamists for years and there have been many deaths (this year and many before). But I guess you're just mistaken.

Who gives a crap about churches the egyptian military has killed thousands in cold blood

The security forces have killed hundreds, military forces were not involved in the majority of events nor were they mobilised in massive numbers. Actual Egyptians care whether churches.

Fine I accept that, it's a counter productive action anyway just gives the egyptian army an excuse

But at the day even nothing can be compared to thousands of human beings being gunned Down in cold blood

All life should be valued, whether one man dies or a million our response to death should not be different. Again, hundreds.

How can you be so sure about the perpetrators do they have evidence,proof?

At this critical stage responsible ones can be anyone from anywhere you have to consider those are the only people who would not benefit from that deed.

Tell me one thing the MB have done in their term of power and after that hasn't been counter productive. The evidence is there, its called 24 dead conscripts on the road side.

Last edited by a moderator:
Egypt demands Hamas apprehend Badie's deputy, hiding in Gaza

A state source in Egypt told the Palestinian news agency Maan that Egyptian authorities have demanded Hamas to hand over Mahmoud Izzat, deputy to Mohamed Badie and current acting supreme leader of the Muslim Brotherhood. According to suspicions, Izzat is hiding in the
Gaza Strip.

The source added that the authorities wish to question Izzat on the execution of 25 police officers in Egyptian Rafah on Monday. According to the source, Izzat is suspected of killing officers and soldiers in el-Arish, Rafah and in a-Sheikh Zawid. The source added that Egypt notified the Interpol that Izzat must be apprehended, as well as three Hamas members. (Roi Kais)

Egypt demands Hamas apprehend Badie's deputy, hiding in Gaza - Israel News, Ynetnews

ElBaradei charged with treason.
Mubarak on the cusp of freedom.
Break all relations with this mass-murdering junta pending new democratic elections with all parties, and freedom for the current elected president.
Sisi to the International Criminal Court.

i said less stuffs than a killer of thousands unarmed protestors deserved..
you have an objection ??or i misunderstood you .?

knvy.jpg

BTW, Pissi junta regime executed 25 his own unarmed police near Rafah border town in Sinai to create pretexes to accuse MB on terrorism..
Junta gegime had police got on bus and later send them to duty place without any arms and protection..

Egypt demands Hamas apprehend Badie's deputy, hiding in Gaza

The source added that the authorities wish to question Izzat on the execution of 25 police officers in Egyptian Rafah on Monday. According to the source, Izzat is suspected of killing officers and soldiers in el-Arish, Rafah and in a-Sheikh Zawid. The source added that Egypt notified the Interpol that Izzat must be apprehended, as well as three Hamas members. (Roi Kais)

Egypt demands Hamas apprehend Badie's deputy, hiding in Gaza - Israel News, Ynetnews

@agentny17

dont you accept the true yet?

@agentny17

So why couldn't they demand that the authorities hand him over for questioning on charges of inciting hatred/violence and the killing of protesters (like they have with other MB officials). Im sure doing that would have been much easier than plotting the death of 24 conscripts. If this man has nothing to hide and is innocent of charges then why is he hiding in Gaza?

You're not very bright are you....

@agentny17

I don't believe in conspiracy theories dude!! The families of the victims were on TV yesterday and it takes an idiot to believe such accusation, especially when you don't have any evidences to support your accusations. You have no clue about the structure of the Egyptian security forces to think something like that would happen. The Egyptian army, police, security forces are national forces not sectarian forces. For you, to think what happened in Syria would happen in Egypt shows how clueless you are about the whole situation in Egypt.

Kind if I answer I expect when you have no explanation for your army
I don't need to explain anything to you. We have a terrorist organization in our country and our security forces have been smashing their heads. I am only answering because i am a nice person ;) . My answers or explanations won't change any of these facts or change how Egyptians or others view the sitituion. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion.
If you can go back and check my earlier posts you would see that i was one person who was willing to give the Islamists, and the Muslim Brotherhood a chance in power(Althu i never voted for them,) but i was wrong. Once a criminal always a criminal. Once a terrorist always a terrorist.

If every countries terrorist enemy was the mild mannered Morsi and his Muslim Brotherhood the World would be in a better place than it is now.

Group of delusion and terrorism

Victim muslims my ***... They are firing againts police forces killing and here in PDF sharia lovers playing victim muslim card(as always) god knows what would happen if we were to bring guns to Gezi Park and shoot againts anti-riot forces.

An Egyptian said:"We pray 6 prayers a day now: Fajr, Dhuhr, Asr, Maghrib, Isha...and Janazah (Funeral).

Victim muslims my ***... They are firing againts police forces killing and here in PDF sharia lovers playing victim muslim card(as always) god knows what would happen if we were to bring guns to Gezi Park and shoot againts anti-riot forces.
Double standard by Islamists at its best!! When Morsi was a president, he actually sent his supporters in the street to attack and kill protesters and they did!! They see the world from one side only, their side and that is why they always fail!!

If every countries terrorist enemy was the mild mannered Morsi and his Muslim Brotherhood the World would be in a better place than it is now.
By mild, you mean to local Pakistanis? Politic Islam is never mild, never will be. The Egyptian army gave them the right dose of rat killer...

sharia lovers ?!! can u be a muslim without being a sharia lover ? No u can not . @agentny17 is christian and @Frogman is agnostic and u must be (from ur avatar) in between an atheist or a secular agnostic .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom