What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

1011055_214491345369651_1221142971_n.jpg

Video clearly shows Pro-Mursi supporters rushing a conscript and then trying to beat him and take his weapon, the response to which was firing in the air by the soldiers on the APC's. No one was shot or killed.

The pictures you have posted are honestly laughable.

Last edited by a moderator:
why no one speak much about after period of that ominous coup by juntas..Everyone seen are very happy. Us, EU, KSA,Iran, Israel, Russia China and the rest...
Everythings is over or nothing didnt begin yet??....To me this is the beginning process of Pakistanizing of Egypt...
All politic circles of Egyptian are the loser...No winners...They are all passengers of the same hapless ship..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CU3wUUy5Qg

why no one speak much about after period of that ominous coup by juntas..Everyone seen are very happy. Us, EU, KSA,Iran, Israel, Russia China and the rest...
Everythings is over or nothing didnt begin yet??....To me this is the beginning process of Pakistanizing of Egypt...
All politic circles of Egyptian are the loser...No winners...They are all passengers of the same hapless ship..

Thats a Sherpa scout in service with the central security forces and police only. Where did the bullet come from?
Because the direction he fell doesn't indicate it was fired from the vehicle.

Jamaal,
I think you are shocked by the rapid fall of two Muslim brotherhood governments plus turmoil of the third one in Turkey.
No one is killed and Egyptians are happy.
How can this lead to Pakistanization of Egypt? I think GCC will hep them to build their economy and get on the track.

Jamaal,
I think you are shocked by the rapid fall of two Muslim brotherhood governments plus turmoil of the third one in Turkey.
No one is killed and Egyptians are happy.
How can this lead to Pakistanization of Egypt? I think GCC will hep them to build their economy and get on the track.

Over fifty people have died in the past couple of days from both sides plus the military and army.

By the Muslims' standards, I am CIA agent just because I happened to had lunch with an admitted CIA officer while waiting for our flight.

No, by debating standards, you are a comical entertainer who flits around from issue to issue.

"You evil Moooslims just hate Jews"
"The CIA had a minor role at best in ousting Mossadeq"
"That was the Cold War era; the new CIA is the kinder gentler CIA"

What your Moooslim-obsessed brain can't handle is that I am not blaming the CIA. I specifically wrote that the pro-American factions in Egypt were unhappy with Moris's shift away from American puppet state to a more diversified foreign policy, and it is they who acted.

The reference to the CIA was in response to people who rejected the claim that the CIA ever interfered in Middle Eastern affairs.

The Qatari-Turkish alliance to install puppet MB governments is failing. It seems the change of king Hamad was a planned move, the resignation was most likely forced by his son who had influence in the military. Just like king Hamad's coupe against his father.

Although the disagreements are unknown to most, but I remember listening Iraq's PM speaking about it after meeting numerous Arab officials, they were all getting sick of Qatari supported MB puppets, even Jordan and the KSA.

Removing Morsi didn't come as an independent military decision, they most likely contacted numerous countries and made agreements before taking the decision. Lets hope a sane man replaces him though.

Erdogan's government along with Qatar are supporting MB protests in the region, including Iraq and Jordan, and that's why they have been supporting the terrorists in Syria. They dream of an large MB rule area in which they can influence.

Erdogan's government along with Qatar are supporting MB protests in the region,

Erdogan supports democratically elected governments that reflect their people's decision rather than being foreign-sponsored stooges.

Morsi wasn't perfect, but he was a step in the right direction for the Egyptian people. Now, with a military coup, it's not clear if Egypt will descend into civil war.

Also, I don't understand Iranians. Morsi was in favor of improving relations with Iran, but the Egyptian politics is riddled with anti-Iranian factions, and he had to slow down to avoid antagonizing them too much. One of his ministers resigned with a rant just because Morsi wanted to ease visa restrictions on Iranian tourists.

Back
Top Bottom