What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

Yes, considering what egyptians have done to their country, yes, unfortunately you're idiots

Now your attacking mosques in Ramadan and your army is threatening peaceful protests

I have a simple question for you. Why do you care?

I know why my Gazan friend cares, why my Saudi friend cares and why my Jordanian friend cares but why do you care?

And I would appreciate it if you used a the quote system to answer.

Stupid hypocritical army claims to listen to the calls of their people only when it suits them of course. Which was when they planned a coup against Morsi. Now, many of their supporters which should have an equally valued voice are having all their demands in the this so called 'democratic' approach by the army ignored and they are being threatened with violence if they don't take off the streets soon.

Doesn't matter how many are killed from pro MB activists, they don't get mentioned. Only ones who get mentioned are Egyptian police or troops getting attacked in Sinai by their own Egyptians while the stupid army and its media propaganda wing is trying to tie Palestinians to their instability and tying Hamas to their troubled region because they left it to rot and left its people to rot. They now plan to fade attention away from the anger in their nation by moving attention towards Palestinians in their media as a way to fool people into believing there's a foreign conspiracy.

Stupid army is also trying to claim the US supports the MB, when we know how far from the truth that is. Especially when it came to Gaza. Smuggling stayed at a high rate even though media tried reporting otherwise.

Now lets see how much farther steps Sisi is going to take. As he only listens to people he chooses to listen to. Hopefully the Egyptian AQ can go blow up the sick person who's bringing his country to hell.

I have a simple question for you. Why do you care?

I know why my Gazan friend cares why my Saudi friend cares and why my Jordanian friend care but why do you care?

And I would appreciate it if you used a the quote system to answer.

Your attacking mosques in alexandria, you deposed of a democratic elected Muslim president

Every Muslim should stand up and oppose Egypt currently, if the military coup succeeds in Egypt then it will take the Muslim world just that much longer to shake off monarchs dictators and military strong men

Stupid hypocritical army claims to listen to the calls of their people only when it suits them of course. Which was when they planned a coup against Morsi. Now, many of their supporters which should have an equally valued voice are having all their demands in the this so called 'democratic' approach by the army ignored and they are being threatened with violence if they don't take off the streets soon.

Doesn't matter how many are killed from pro MB activists, they don't get mentioned. Only ones who get mentioned are Egyptian police or troops getting attacked in Sinai by their own Egyptians while the stupid army and its media propaganda wing is trying to tie Palestinians to their instability and tying Hamas to their troubled region because they left it to rot and left its people to rot. They now plan to fade attention away from the anger in their nation by moving attention towards Palestinians in their media as a way to fool people into believing there's a foreign conspiracy.

Stupid army is also trying to claim the US supports the MB, when we know how far from the truth that is. Especially when it came to Gaza. Smuggling stayed at a high rate even though media tried reporting otherwise.

Now lets see how much farther steps Sisi is going to take. As he only listens to people he chooses to listen to. Hopefully the Egyptian AQ can go blow up the sick person who's bringing his country to hell.

Don't blame Egypt of what it's doing now, as you shouldn't blame anybody going through his hardest time, Egypt is living it's most critical period since ages. However, what's popular is not always right, and electing MB was a mistake in the first place. You have no idea how ugly things would have gone if they stayed in power, not only in Egypt but also for all of us.

It doesn't matter if the M.B were in power its the responsibility of the security forces to keep order

If the liberal tamarid crowd tried to bring down a legitimate government then arrest them

Keep the democratic process going

Wait for elections then choose your party

There is NO excuse for this egyptian mental breakdown

Don't blame Egypt of what it's doing now, as you shouldn't blame anybody going through his hardest time, Egypt is living it's most critical period since ages. However, what's popular is not always right, and electing MB was a mistake in the first place. You have no idea how ugly things would have gone if they stayed in power, not only in Egypt but also for all of us.

Of course you're all allowed to bring about your conspiracy theories against the MB, but anyone mentions the corruption of the army oh we are just full of conspiracy.

C'mon bro, get real. You don't know how Egypt's future would have played out and now it's over. The strongest arabic country in the world is going down and it benefits no other than the US and Israel.

The asthma of gas suddenly disappeared the same day Morsi was ousted which means it was purposely planned that way to garner support for the army against Morsi.

I've seen Egypt's situation, I don't blame the people for not wanting the MB in power. But, those poeple I spoke to gave me reasonable explanations without exceeding their limits and without the blame game.

Funny part is the Palestinians are being a target of the Egyptian media as of lately when almost all the rumors are just that.

It doesn't matter if the M.B were in power its the responsibility of the security forces to keep order

If the liberal tamarid crowd tried to bring down a legitimate government then arrest them

Keep the democratic process going

Wait for elections then choose your party

There is NO excuse for this egyptian mental breakdown

They are not liberal actually, they are simply Egyptians (mostly Muslims) who couldn't sit back and watch their country being hijacked again by a dictatorship in the name of Islam after being under a dictatorship for several decades. Egyptians elected Morsi over his promises for a better life for Egyptians, and he failed to meet them and even made it worse for Egyptians, and he just put all efforts on strengthening his grip on all Egyptian institutions like all dictators do when they get the reign.

Of course you're all allowed to bring about your conspiracy theories against the MB, but anyone mentions the corruption of the army oh we are just full of conspiracy.

C'mon bro, get real. You don't know how Egypt's future would have played out and now it's over. The strongest arabic country in the world is going down and it benefits no other than the US and Israel.

The asthma of gas suddenly disappeared the same day Morsi was ousted which means it was purposely planned that way to garner support for the army against Morsi.

I've seen Egypt's situation, I don't blame the people for not wanting the MB in power. But, those poeple I spoke to gave me reasonable explanations without exceeding their limits and without the blame game.

Funny part is the Palestinians are being a target of the Egyptian media as of lately when almost all the rumors are just that.
Well, we won't agree on many issues, but I do agree on Egyptian media part, they have the basest presenters I have ever seen, they are turning Egyptian media into a joke.

Anyone noticed Egypt fvcked up really bad? seems that things will only get worse.

Funny though.

The anti mursi protesters were protesting for the democracy in the first place.
Now that they are in charge they deny and violate the democratic rights of the mursi supporters.

Anyways I hope Egypt gets out of this mess very fast. The country was already hurt very bad by the previous revolution.
This mess might push Egypt to a real hell hole.

Your attacking mosques in alexandria, you deposed of a democratic elected Muslim president

*You're

And personally I'm not attacking any mosques, I'm currently sitting in bed. Any attack on individuals or property must be dealt with according to the law. Now if the law isn't enforced justly then the institutions which carry out the law must be reformed.

Every Muslim should stand up and oppose Egypt currently, if the military coup succeeds in Egypt then it will take the Muslim world just that much longer to shake off monarchs dictators and military strong men

This has nothing to do with Islam, this is purely political.

Egypt has no intention of exporting military coups or deposing presidents. The road map is clear, there will be parliamentary elections in the next 4-6 months and after that presidential elections.

You didn't answer the question.

Stupid hypocritical army claims to listen to the calls of their people only when it suits them of course.

The military has been damaged by the recent events. Arguably its position under Morsi if he had continued would have been much more advantageous since he didnt have plans of bringing it under civilian oversight.

The elected president who is a representative of the people should have listened to the calls that lasted for over a year, unfortunately, he was deaf and blind.

Which was when they planned a coup against Morsi.

Again, the coup wasn't a surprise move. The presidency had months to ensure national reconciliation and a week before the 30th and then 48 hours. The military gave Morsi every chance to respond adequately yet he took none of these chances.

Now, many of their supporters which should have an equally valued voice are having all their demands in the this so called 'democratic' approach by the army ignored and they are being threatened with violence if they don't take off the streets soon.

The MB and its affiliates have refused negotiations with the interim government and the interim presidency unless Morsi is returned which will never happen. The olive branch was extended they refused. There have been no threats towards those who protest peacefully.

Doesn't matter how many are killed from pro MB activists, they don't get mentioned.
They do.

Only ones who get mentioned are Egyptian police or troops getting attacked in Sinai by their own Egyptians while the stupid army and its media propaganda wing is trying to tie Palestinians to their instability and tying Hamas to their troubled region because they left it to rot and left its people to rot.

The military hasn't released any statements nor has the police that implicate or accuse Hamas of any activity in the Sinai. Some Palestinians have been arrested but the military hasn't commented on whether they are part of an insurgency or not. Any accusations come from a media which is in dire need of change and reform.

They now plan to fade attention away from the anger in their nation by moving attention towards Palestinians in their media as a way to fool people into believing there's a foreign conspiracy.

You're in the middle east everything is a conspiracy.

Stupid army is also trying to claim the US supports the MB, when we know how far from the truth that is.

The military has said no such thing. Those accusations come from the actions of Anne Patterson and her relationship with high ranking MB members who had no official governmental position. It also comes from her comments before the 30th of June and the US administrations tentative and redundant response to the situation.

At least there arent chronic power outages anymore.

Thats democracy

Politicians lie
Politicians fail to keep promises
At the end of the term the people get to choose if a politician deserved more time or to be booted out

Considering this is egypts first democracy Morsi should have been given even more support time and leeway to make mistakes

As long as the democratic process was kept going

Then in 4 years the liberal idiot would have gotten their chance

They are not liberal actually, they are simply Egyptians (mostly Muslims) who couldn't sit back and watch their country being hijacked again by a dictatorship in the name of Islam after being under a dictatorship for several decades. Egyptians elected Morsi over his promises for a better life for Egyptians, and he failed to meet them and even made it worse for Egyptians, and he just put all efforts on strengthening his grip on all Egyptian institutions like all dictators do when they get the reign.

Well, we won't agree on many issues, but I do agree on Egyptian media part, they have the basest presenters I have ever seen, they are turning Egyptian media into a joke.

Ya right, read this. Some of it.

Did The Egyptian Military Set Morsi Up To Fail?

I've it in my own eyes, my driver said the country is having a shortage of gas. I believed it at first. Then he pulls up to a factory looking building, speaks to a few kids. And suddenly a truck and more trucks behind the factory have gas for him. And they mostly belong to the military. They said during that time it was being used by the military. So it was being hidden on purpose.

And he needed to at least finish his term to conclude anything on him. But Arabs aren't used to democracy and it simply doesn't work. They can't expect to see out of Morsi what they seen in Mubarak for 4 decades in his 3 years in office.

Oh no a politician didn't keep his word

If that was all it took to plunge your country into chaos then the world would be fuxed

Be patient, when election come again show your disapproval

Not stage a idiot coup

Oh no a politician didn't keep his word

If that was all it took to plunge your country into chaos then the world would be fuxed

Giving yourself unlimited judicial and legislative powers isn't the same as breaking an electoral promise you utter imbecile.

Back
Top Bottom