What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

See what I mean @agentny17 ??

Because we congratulated Egypt on this development they immediately turned against it . It is like the only reason they are against is because we are with it.

Iranian officials have not changed their stance, they were against the military coup. but didn't like the MB either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Iranian officials have not changed their stance, they were against the military coup. but didn't like the MB either.
Don't lie, they wanted him out and supported the secular parties since they already stated they supported the Shiites and Iran. Iran hated MB because they did not protect the Shiites especially when when Shehata and 3 others will beaten to death and also he was infront of Sheikh Muhammad Hassan when he said "I ask Morsi, do not open the door for Rafidhas in Egypt" during the Syrian revolutionary speech. Also, Morsi was the only leader who spoke love about the Sahaba in "TEHRAN" infront of the Iranian governments.

No, Egypt will be more deomcratic... Army will be influential still, but they should be.. 40% can not even read and write, so mistakes are expected, so the army has to step in every now and then behind closed doors and this should be understandable.

It was not a coup and it has nothing to do with Saudi Arabia.
yep

anyway here what i can see from what happened:
1/ USA was supporting Morsi first
(see McCain words right now)
2/ when USA was in contact with army and after a so huge protest
they accepted the fact people wanted a change and then recognize it
3/ KSA and Qatar just followed this .
this has nothing of KSA or USA coup. nothing is showing it. nothing is seriously showing this could be a possibility.
and well that would be quite stupid.

4/ Egypt to Egyptians. maybe they just got it.
I really don't know much about them and I suspect their attitude in the next few weeks will become important.
scary from videos to facebook pages. what i can read and i guess most of you...

we should all support Egypt unity and peace. and they calm down to let any candidate possible for the next elections.
not supporting one side or another .
firing bullets on people' heads i am not sure it can calm down situation. .. careful...

Wassup baby sister ? :azn:

Stop teasing my Arab brothers....please ! :cray:

Only I can tease them ! :smokin:

I dont know if I personally would call it a coup. According to some sources there were over 30 millions protesting against Morsi and calling for his ouster. It seems his rule has been THAT incompetent and untenable.
When there were signs he was not giving up power or accomoting the will of the people, a more powerful insititution in the Egyptian Army had to step in, to protect the state.

If there are new elections, I dont think this can be called a coup.

@agentny17

I'm anti-MB, anti-military dictatorship, anti-autocracy.

I'm pro-democracy.

But the chances that Egypt will turn into a democracy is not looking too good right now..

Hopefully I'm wrong! :)

@agentny17

I'm anti-MB, anti-military dictatorship, anti-autocracy.

I'm pro-democracy.

But the chances that Egypt will turn into a democracy is not looking too good right now..

Hopefully I'm wrong! :)

Why not?
Its too early to tell. There is civil strife going on right now. Military has to intervene to uphold security and protect the state.
Didnt al Sisi say there would be new elections?

I think there is very good chance that Egypt will become democratic.

Why not?
Its too early to tell. There is civil strife going on right now. Military has to intervene to uphold security and protect the state.
Didnt al Sisi say there would be new elections?

I think there is very good chance that Egypt will become democratic.

If Egypt turns into a liberal democracy, it will become a friend of Iran!

There are a lot of people that are against this happening! a lot of surrounding countries. They much rather have it turn into a autocracy.

So, let's hope I'm wrong!

There are a lot of people that are against this happening! a lot of surrounding countries. They much rather have it turn into a autocracy.

Sure, but Iran itself is not exactly a liberal democracy at the moment.
Imo Iran is a military dictatorship, that needs to reform and change in some significant ways.

Being against Iran is not a religious thing, only sectarian people such as yourself see it in that light. Iran is a political mischief maker, nobody trusts it because it has history of creating strife wherever it goes.

So Egypt reassertig its Pro-Arab stance will be the normal outcome of this situation. Don't forget Iran condemning the revolution will not be forgoton so easily.

Sure, but Iran itself is not exactly a liberal democracy at the moment.
Imo Iran is a military dictatorship, that needs to reform and change in some significant ways.

Iran is not a military dictatorship nor a liberal democracy.

Our system is setup in a way that makesures the military doesn't dominate, and other institutions in Iran keeps an eye out on the military.

But if Egypt turns into a liberal democracy, it will be much more friendlier to Iran.

Being against Iran is not a religious thing, only sectarian people such as yourself see it in that light. Iran is a political mischief maker, nobody trusts it because it has history of creating strife wherever it goes.

So Egypt reassertig its Pro-Arab stance will be the normal outcome of this situation. Don't forget Iran condemning the revolution will not be forgoton so easily.

Dude, everywhere Saudi lays its print, takfiri terrorism follows.

Iran is not a military dictatorship nor a liberal democracy.

Our system is setup in a way that makesures the military doesn't dominate, and other institution in Iran keeps an eye out on the military.

But if Egypt turns into a liberal democracy, it will be much more friendlier to Iran.

When I say military dictatorship, I dont mean the regular military but rather the IRGC/Pasdaran.

I have two recommendations for you:
Build up girlish manners.
Comment less.

lol thank you. I'll take your recommendation. But this is a free forum, where everyone is free to contribute. As long as we are respectful to each other.

When I say military dictatorship, I dont mean the regular military but the IRGC/Pasdaran.

They are also kept in check by the actual military, parliament, and the president. They control some parts of the economy, but nothing like Egypt where 40% of the economy is controlled by the military. Iran's system is setup in a way ,where no institution can dominate, they all keep an eye out on each other, if someone steps out of line , they are slapped. 2009, might have changed that abit, but now it's going back to how it used to be.

Back
Top Bottom