What's new

Egypt and Serbia sign a protocol of cooperation in the military field

@proka89 you have any other deals ongoing between Egypt and Serbia?
Not that i know of. But el-Sisi is in three day visit to Serbia. Today they have signed 13 different memorandums of understanding and cooperation, and they plan to sign a free trade agreement between Egypt and Serbia by the end of year. Tomorrow el-Sisi will be presented with Serbian Defense Industry capabilities on the Serbian Army Technical Test Center training grounds in Nikinci. Vucic said today that he believes that there is mutual interest in cooperation, buying defense industry products and creating joint venture companies... But we will see.

Personally,I like the Lazar II and Lazar I more.
Lazar 1 was a poorly built prototype, but it was a first step, which was necessary. But Lazar 2 and Lazar 3 are basically the same, Lazar 2 was a prototype, and Lazar 3 is a serial production model of Lazar 2, with some changes. But visually they look almost the same. I believe that the only reason they have changed the number from 2 to 3 is for marketing purposes.

Not that i know of. But el-Sisi is in three day visit to Serbia. Today they have signed 13 different memorandums of understanding and cooperation, and they plan to sign a free trade agreement between Egypt and Serbia by the end of year. Tomorrow el-Sisi will be presented with Serbian Defense Industry capabilities on the Serbian Army Technical Test Center training grounds in Nikinci. Vucic said today that he believes that there is mutual interest in cooperation, buying defense industry products and creating joint venture companies... But we will see.

Lazar 1 was a poorly built prototype, but it was a first step, which was necessary. But Lazar 2 and Lazar 3 are basically the same, Lazar 2 was a prototype, and Lazar 3 is a serial production model of Lazar 2, with some changes. But visually they look almost the same. I believe that the only reason they have changed the number from 2 to 3 is for marketing purposes.
In serbian forums, do the serbians have interest in some of our products? Like the products in this thread that Egypt might be interested. The great thing is that we have inherited a lot of soviet and russians equipments. So maybe we have a lot of JV that we can do.

Egypt, Serbia, and rocket engines ToT

02_542808.jpg

The Egyptian Ministry of Military Production (MoMP) is said to be back in talks with Serbia’s Yugoimport SDPR for a transfer of technology (ToT) agreement to manufacture a surface-to-surface missile.

In serbian forums, do the serbians have interest in some of our products? Like the products in this thread that Egypt might be interested. The great thing is that we have inherited a lot of soviet and russians equipments. So maybe we have a lot of JV that we can do.
Not that I know of. There is not much info floating around about Egypt's defense industry capabilities. The only thing I heard was that there is interest from the Serbian side for 30/40 mm turrets, but this is not something official, just unconfirmed info.

Egypt, Serbia, and Lazar 3 APC​

Egypt is reported to be interested in Serbia’s Yugoimport SDPR Lazar 3 armored personnel carrier (APC).

Cairo is expected soon to approach Belgrade to start negotiations to acquire a substantial number of units.

Tactical Report has prepared a 193-word report to shed more light on the subject.

It will take years to devellop and to mature it. And plus it need funds which something Serbia nor Egypt don't at the moment.
There are two ready production lines in Egypt..one for the K8 and one for the Alpha jet.. needed only the design and specs..it will take a few years to make it..but it will be a very good replacement for the F-16 in the future..This will be an open platform with no strings attached.. you can put any avionics, EW, AESA radar and weapons from whomever you chose..

There are two ready production lines in Egypt..one for the K8 and one for the Alpha jet.. needed only the design and specs..it will take a few years to make it..but it will be a very good replacement for the F-16 in the future..This will be an open platform with no strings attached.. you can put any avionics, EW, AESA radar and weapons from whomever you chose..
But where did you get this rumor?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom