What's new

Efes 2014 Exercise

They work like barriers, to stop tanks/tracked vehicles and to stop landing craft when the tide is high.
Can also work to create killzones to lure people in.

Example; Omaha
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2e/Normandy_Invasion_June_1944.jpg

Napıyon la burda dombili. :lol:

I'm sure he is thinking "We have apaches and orange leopards".... Coz i experienced in WAFF that they have no word to say except this... hahaha...

BTW there are 51 foreign officials @ EFES 2014...

What is an orange leopard? :what:

I mean camo... They always post leo with this camo... By this way they think that they are superior... lol...

7uy8.jpg

By this way they think that they are superior

Aın't Leo 2A6 Hel is superior agaisnt any tank in our inventory ? (That will change when we take Altays to inventory)

Orange camo is funny, by the way. :)

Aın't Leo 2A6 Hel is superior agaisnt any tank in our inventory ? (That will change when we take Altays to inventory)

Orange camo is funny, by the way. :)

No, it's not about matching their tanks with our tanks... Those grikos think that they are superior to our army with their apaches and leos...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW there are lots of photos in here but site deosn't allow right click and as i said they are too much...

http://www.sabah.com.tr/multimedya/galeri/turkiye/tskdan-dev-gozdagi

But i saw really good photos... Especially 1st one...

1.JPG
2.JPG

I really really hate the Turkish media,

- Small shitty pictures
- Low res
- No information given at all
- They all copy from each other
- Shitty way to view them, by clicking on each picture, which means reloading the whole page.

Look at a inFocus or Bigpicture -_-.

Just take that low flying Cobra picture, imagine that in HD...

I really really hate the Turkish media,

- Small shitty pictures
- Low res
- No information given at all
- They all copy from each other
- Shitty way to view them, by clicking on each picture, which means reloading the whole page.

Look at a inFocus or Bigpicture -_-.

Just take that low flying Cobra picture, imagine that in HD...
We are allready in UHD age but our media is still stuck on PAL. :disagree:

If someone who has knowledge like Cabatli establishes a defence & aviation media in Türkiye he will be rich...

If someone who has knowledge like Cabatli establishes a defence & aviation media in Türkiye he will be rich...

Meh, that's a niché market, don't think it will be too popular. I mean, most people don't really follow the defense industry, or understand it too much.

All we need is for an organization like AA, who supposedly is active all over the world to modernize and go with the flow. I'm sure they have all the nice equipment they can get but what good is that if their website is old? If their social media activity sucks?

Meh, that's a niché market, don't think it will be too popular. I mean, most people don't really follow the defense industry, or understand it too much.

All we need is for an organization like AA, who supposedly is active all over the world to modernize and go with the flow. I'm sure they have all the nice equipment they can get but what good is that if their website is old? If their social media activity sucks?
A 3 mp camera has a higher resolution than Full HD, the problem is not the equipment but the web admins who make the pictures smaller, i dont know why they are doing it, maybe for saving space in servers.

Bildauflösungen in der Digitalfotografie – Wikipedia

Back
Top Bottom