What's new

Edged-out Eurofighter still hopes to bag IAF fighter deal

hmmm so contract will be signed in 2013 .... that means the delivery will not be possible atleast before 2015

Nothing coming in 2012, thats for sure ...

NOPE.Read the article again:
French military firm would enter into elaborate negotiations, and the contract is likely to be signed in the next financial year.

We are currently in the 2011-2012 financial year which ENDS IN MARCH 2012. As such per Defence minister comments it will be signed in March 2012 (most likely April 2012 though) with Dassualt already stating they could get first batch of 4 Rafeles (which will immediately be attached to IAF TACDE) BY Q3 2013.

Grapes are sour!
crying-022.gif

Not only EuroJet GmbH, but also Premium AEROTEC, EADS CASA, BAE Systems, EuroJet Turbo GmbH and Alenia Aeronautica must be shedding copious tears! But there can be only one winner, what?
sorry-053.gif

hmmm so contract will be signed in 2013 .... that means the delivery will not be possible atleast before 2015

The next Financial Year in India starts on 1st April 2012 (the current FY ends on 31st March 2012).

So:
The MoD and the French military firm would enter into elaborate negotiations, and the contract is likely to be signed in the next financial year.

Means that the contract can be signed anytime on or after 1st April 2012. However its actually likely to get inked around October 2012.

Will Pakistan get lucky and wll be favored by European countries after the Euro fighter debacle? Any comments?
We don't know but if Dassault get kicked out of this competition for some reason, they could definitely grow closer to Pakistan.

NOPE.Read the article again:

We are currently in the 2011-2012 financial year which ENDS IN MARCH 2012. As such per Defence minister comments it will be signed in March 2012 (most likely April 2012 though) with Dassualt already stating they could get first batch of 4 Rafeles (which will immediately be attached to IAF TACDE) BY Q3 2013.

Thats what i said my dear, nothing coming in 2012.

^ Most likely india will be unable to decide by 2015 and then everybody will go back and do another bid again. We all know the way things work in india.

^ Most likely india will be unable to decide by 2015 and then everybody will go back and do another bid again. We all know the way things work in india.
You know everything,now jaake aur khai pe G**nd mara.
P.S-Mods this guy deserve this as they only want to derail whole thread which nothing to do with High IQ Chinese.

Waiting for some 'self righteous', 'bleeding heart' anti war leftist to file a petition in the court challenging this deal.

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 PM ----------

We don't know but if Dassault get kicked out of this competition for some reason, they could definitely grow closer to Pakistan.

Not likely..India is a huge market for France to ignore in favor of Pakistan.

yeah! other than 200+ MMRCA, there is big chance of 50+ EF-2000 but it would be possible in 2015 and I am sure at that time India will also be looking towards 200 T-50s too as MCA.

yeah! other than 200+ MMRCA, there is big chance of 50+ EF-2000 but it would be possible in 2015 and I am sure at that time India will also be looking towards 200 T-50s too as MCA.
No extra 50 EF-2000. T-50 is not for MCA, for that we already have AMCA project, prototype to be delivered by 2016.

I don't think so as DRDO is more keen towards UCAVs for AMCA, AMCA will be T-50 for IAF 200 planes

Back
Top Bottom