What's new

ECP finds PTI guilty of accepting prohibited funds

nothing new, Liar proven liar again

Imran khan is the biggest actor our country has produced, hie uses his celebrity status and a fake honesty certificate by a sham judge to make a fool out of his jazbati followers.
at least not produce ghulam of sharif families.and khota briyani khors?

at least not produce ghulam of sharif families.and khota briyani khors?

they are not the topic at hand at the moment, when it was their time, we exposed them. Bigger issue is this Fitna that we are facing these days in the name of fake honesty.

We know older lots what they were, more important is to expose those who pretend to be something they are not, like that double Shah

a single droplet of fitch in a bucket of purified water or milk will make the entire thing contaminated,
1 or 2 or way too many.
whataboutism wont cut it.
bringing in what about zardari what about nawaz will only mean that the PTI apologist are putting their leaders in the same league of other politicians who they curse day and night,

So as overseas Pakistani, I cannot vote for the political party of my choice, I cannot donate to the political party of My choice, it's illegal, but My monthly remittance to Pakistan is perfectly legal?

OSAMA BIN LADEN donating money to PMLN is perfectly OK? Saudis have admitted of financing PML_N by the millions which will be classified as foreign funding, by the way, but that's halal because? IS that what you telling us SIR?

they are not the topic at hand at the moment, when it was their time, we exposed them. Bigger issue is this Fitna that we are facing these days in the name of fake honesty.

We know older lots what they were, more important is to expose those who pretend to be something they are not, like that double Shah
No one is farishta here, if you are tell us? are you honest that you never done anything wrong.

So where were you for 30 years when pmln looting this country? If you want to have ppp and pmln as your leader then your honesty is in doubt itself.

A guy whos signed bat sold for crores wuld need illegal money for lacs or few crores?

What a sad country Pakistan is. with corrupt and low life leaders

No one is farishta here, if you are tell us? are you honest that you never done anything wrong.

So where were you for 30 years when pmln looting this country? If you want to have ppp and pmln as your leader then your honesty is in doubt itself.

A guy whos signed bat sold for crores wuld need illegal money for lacs or few crores?

I was here and observed everything and exposed whomever i thought was against Pak, but this fitna is the biggest threat than any faced before because he is convinced that no matter that lie and bullshit he will throw around, his die hard and his picture loving followers will believe

and that is the key problem of ours these days, lines like guy sold his bat for millions, o he is so handsome, o he could have lived luxury life. These things are spread deliberately to play with simple minds of his foolish followers, don't fall for these lines.

All fraudis have these type of tag lines.

I was here and observed everything and exposed whomever i thought was against Pak, but this fitna is the biggest threat than any faced before because he is convinced that no matter that lie and bullshit he will throw around, his die hard and his picture loving followers will believe

and that is the key problem of ours these days, lines like guy sold his bat for millions, o he is so handsome, o he could have lived luxury life. These things are spread deliberately to play with simple minds of his foolish followers, don't fall for these lines.

All fraudis have these type of tag lines.
lol you were observing while pmln kept looting countries with both hands who knows you yourself kept voting for pmln.

Do you think ecp is not under pdm control? tell.me why ecp did contempt of court while court order was to annouce decision of eveyone.

Better in next election you should vote for pmln. Bexause inside yourself you are pmln or ppp due to xyz reason. Saying all is same all is corrupt while kept supporting for pmln.

I see nothing but just bughz e imrani in you replies

lol you were observing while pmln kept looting countries with both hands who knows you yourself kept voting for pmln.

Do you think ecp is not under pdm control? tell.me why ecp did contempt of court while court order was to annouce decision of eveyone.

Better in next election you should vote for pmln. Bexause inside yourself you are pmln or ppp due to xyz reason. Saying all is same all is corrupt while kept supporting for pmln.

lets not get perosnal or you wont find a place to hide,

fact is so called honest khan has been repeatedly proven liar, he must be thrown out of PTI and PTI should evolve into a proper party, we will support pti but we can not support cult celebrity based leader with a fake honest certificate, might work on simple minds like yours but will be foolish to call his messiah when he is a big fraud who is always after free money

we dont need anymore manikas gogis and buzdars, pti has many middle tier good political leaders, kick this fake messiah out of the party and take Pakistan forward.

fact is so called honest khan has been repeatedly proven liar, he must be thrown out of PTI and PTI should evolve into a proper party, we will support pti but we can not support cult celebrity based leader with a fake honest certificate, might work on simple minds like yours but will be foolish to call his messiah when he is a big fraud who is always after free money

we dont need anymore manikas gogis and buzdars, pti has many middle tier good political leaders, kick this fake messiah out of the party and take Pakistan forward.
apni obervation apnay pass rakho you have nothing just bughz imrani the way you taking names is clear evident that you inside is patwari and pmln supporter.

Pti dont need your support. Dont create bubble in your head that you are important.

Lanti, stop supporting PDM.

Lanti, stop supporting PDM.

double Lannti only dumb followers of this fake honest believe that whoever speaks against IK is pdm supporter

only a highest level of Jahil like yourself can think lie that

you low IQ people are not worth wasting time on,

apni obervation apnay pass rakho you have nothing just bughz imrani the way you taking names is clear evident that you inside is patwari and pmln supporter.

Pti dont need your support. Dont create bubble in your head that you are important.

I just hope that Pinki spell breaks soon and you lot can see through khan's acting, sir zara Islamic touch bhee dain ........

double Lannti only dumb followers of this fake honest believe that whoever speaks against IK is pdm supporter

only a highest level of Jahil like yourself can think lie that

you low IQ people are not worth wasting time on,

I just hope that Pinki spell breaks soon and you lot can see through khan's acting, sir zara Islamic touch bhee dain ........
see you are exposing your self and bughz

Its shame pakistan mai jahil kafi hai jo ghulam ibne ghulam ppp aur pmln ke rahay aur batein aesi ke ain se bara shairf koiye na hoga lol.

Jao bhai ja kar maryam ke irdg gird ghomo ho sakay tou aus ke betay ki ghulami start kardo abhi se future bright rahayga

Do you have the complete list?

So basically, it’s a minuscule amount sent by Pakistanis by their company account.
And the prohibition is on companies sending the money. It’s like a small mistake.

And we have morons on this thread jumping up and down like monkeys as if dajjal himself has sent a ton of gold to PTI which was used to blow up the country.

Back
Top Bottom