What's new

ECP disqualifies PTI's Faisal Vawda in dual nationality case

Thread title edited.

@muhammadhafeezmalik

Thread title should match the source you shared.

You may post your comments like this:

[Post]
Source content

Link

------

Comments
[/Post]

After all else fails, ECP being the bitch of the opposition is now disqualifying PTI representatives so that the number game could be won for a no confidence movement lol.

PML-N and ECP jerking each other off since time immemorial, nothing new.

If he lied on his nomination papers than he deserves it. How can you educate others to do the right thing when you yourself are falsifying papers just to get a seat.

He didn’t immigrate to another country and acquire citizenship. Fortunately or Unfortunately, he was born in USA. He is American citizen by birth.
In his nomination paper he mentioned that he cancelled his passport but doesn’t changes his status. BTW, he is part of the establishment so he will always stay relevant.

Do others like pmln supporter care about these things?

Even OP doesnt care if nawaz do corruption or anything as long as he allow other to loot.
Ofcourse not, they are snakes born to poison our country, So please don't compare us to them.

He didn’t immigrate to another country and acquire citizenship. Fortunately or Unfortunately, he was born in USA. He is American citizen by birth.
In his nomination paper he mentioned that he cancelled his passport but doesn’t changes his status. BTW, he is part of the establishment so he will always stay relevant.

you can cancel your citizenship of another country even if you were born there.

Awesome I want Vawda, Fawad, Murad Saeed, Talal Ch, maryam, firdous ashiq out of next election

Murad Saeed? He is the best performing minister, he has performed better than any minister in last 3 govts.

Last edited:
Ofcourse not, they are snakes born to poison our country, So please don't compare us to them.

Murad Saeed? He is the best performing minister, he has performed better than any minister in last 3 govts.
Lol how tf is he adding Murad Saeed to the mix of these losers
I think he just doesn't follow Pak politics

Maybe his trash talking puts him of?

Same election comission didnt do anything when son of gilani distributing money and video goes viral.
Screenshot_20220125-043149_Twitter.jpg

Whats bad in give khayrat??

Thread title edited.

@muhammadhafeezmalik

Thread title should match the source you shared.

You may post your comments like this:

[Post]
Source content

Link

------

Comments
[/Post]

Thread was evolved with the time, supporting content was added much later. there was nothing wrong in thread title on factual basis neither I used inappropriate language as most PTIans use like Noora or Qatri as thread title. here are some examples:

1644474148256.png

Thread was evolved with the time, supporting content was added much later. there was nothing wrong in thread title on factual basis neither I used inappropriate language as most PTIans use like Noora or Qatri as thread title. here are some examples:

View attachment 814239
Spot on Lekin PDF Admins ko jitnay marzi Ayeenay dikha do aisee dheet hain inka kaan chitta he rehna hai. They makes this place a ghetto for a reason. Let them live in their bubble.

Spot on Lekin PDF Admins ko jitnay marzi Ayeenay dikha do aisee dheet hain inka kaan chitta he rehna hai. They makes this place a ghetto for a reason. Let them live in their bubble.
dheet honay ki batain dekho kaun kar raha lol.

@Strife

Lol how tf is he adding Murad Saeed to the mix of these losers
I think he just doesn't follow Pak politics

Maybe his trash talking puts him of?

Then all of you must be a fan of Buzdar as he is the best CM.
I am not a politician. But just as a food for thought you may be a good Minister and a Crap MNA bcz your focus is your ministry not your constituency.
And then about ministry and other things if you follow govt supplied figures and news then its quite understandable.
As a common man its a whole different picture you see.
But hey, I am just a common man. He might even be next pm. Who knows.

I am not a politician. But just as a food for thought you may be a good Minister and a Crap MNA bcz your focus is your ministry not your constituency.
And then about ministry and other things if you follow govt supplied figures and news then its quite understandable.
he should be, he is good enough for that
but don't know good of a politician he is

Tell me what shabaz has done which buzdar didnt?

how do you rate good/bad?

Back
Top Bottom