What's new

ECP disqualifies PTI's Faisal Vawda in dual nationality case

Tareen is the most over rated politician in Pakistan. Uski disqualification k bad uskay son ko apnay native halqa sa sharmnak shakist hui thi and phir general election larnay ki himat hi nhi hui
He is very Rich...

If he lied on his nomination papers than he deserves it. How can you educate others to do the right thing when you yourself are falsifying papers just to get a seat.
Do others like pmln supporter care about these things?

Even OP doesnt care if nawaz do corruption or anything as long as he allow other to loot.

It's a good decision if has lied, but the same rule should apply to others such as drama queen Maryam who is disqualified but yet talking rubbish against institutions.

If the decision of ECP with good intentions, good and encouraging as ECP is awaking as an Institution.

Still many believes the liar in UK is their 'Sher' and leader. Tota producer 'liar Nani' is also their leader.

Do others like pmln supporter care about these things?

Even OP doesnt care if nawaz do corruption or anything as long as he allow other to loot.

The OP is from die-hard patwari clan. His addiction proves thru his number of posts in favour of decesion. Could any one find his any post against the UK absconder and family or against their corruption and lies?
Double standards, No?

I will await the insaaf on this, lets see. Don't blame ECP, he lied and took oath by lying. This should be done across the board for everyone.
I don't think so. All the lotas that have been touched by the blessed hand of PM Imran Khan are Sadiq and Ameen. Nobody is allowed to question this.

What about that maha kanjar siting in England ?? The Who one convicted criminal who shows Qatri latter but never showed a single bank statements of his wealth until today…?

This is another lie that he has not shown a single paper. Eight out of ten volume presented by JIT were the documents and bank statements presented by Sharif Family.

Awesome I want Vawda, Fawad, Murad Saeed, Talal Ch, maryam, firdous ashiq out of next election

This is another lie that he has not shown a single paper. Eight out of ten volume presented by JIT were the documents and bank statements presented by Sharif Family.
This takla begairat like faiz esa saved all corruption money on the name of his family, his both sons are criminals who provided qatri latter when JIT asked them about money trail , his family including maryam nawaz provided false documents to JiT which is also was criminal act , and you are talking about like they provided every thing to JIT … :lol:

The vote Vawda had cast in the Senate polls held on March 10 as a member of the National Assembly was also "invalid", according to the short order announced by the chief election commissioner.

If that vote of March 10 is declared "invalid", so why not for the SBP Bill??

Three out of four members of ECP were appointed by PTI government.
Instead of telling me the above, it would be better if you focus on your spelling skills. Its spelled as Liar and not Lair.:disagree:

Instead of telling me the above, it would be better if you focus on your spelling skills. Its spelled as Liar and not Lair.:disagree:

Thank you for the correction. :-)

This takla begairat like faiz esa saved all corruption money on the name of his family, his both sons are criminals who provided qatri latter when JIT asked them about money trail , his family including maryam nawaz provided false documents to JiT which is also was criminal act , and you are talking about like they provided every thing to JIT … :lol:

The trust deed was not fake, it was duly attested and notarised, the "expert" admitted in court that font was available to thousands of people at that time so NAB decided not to pursue the case further. If sharif family provided only Qatri Letter then why SC have to rely on "Unpaid Salary as Asset" definition from Black Law Dictionary??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom