What's new

Economy suffered Rs 69 bn loss in three days

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Zardari has been handed over an economic policy from Musharraf and on top of that it was very wrong of Musharraf to pave the way for Zardari I think it was a selfish decision so that he could try to get back into office.

Yet over all my answer would be NO

I have a certified letter, return receipt requested, from the United States' CBS television network which wanted to do a 'Sixty Minutes' story on me, which was the United States' most widely watched news and current affairs program at the time, with an audience of over 100 million. I did not respond.

You are no more naive about the media and how the world works than a lot of other people. If you want to educate yourself, you have to read Nuclear Supremacy for India over U.S. . Sorry, there is nothing more I can do.

As an example of how C.I.A.-RAW uses its control of the Indian media (see post # 1 of the following thread: http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/16042-raw-indias-external-intelligence-agency.html ) to control the behavior of politicians, for a couple of days, the media provided saturation coverage, with news and photographs, of members of the Nehru family and of Manmohan Singh while blanking out the BJP's Advani (India is having its general elections). Then sent the Indian Express to do an "exclusive" interview with him and give him a chance to get back in line -- he had stopped speaking to Manmohan Singh, staying physically apart and averting his face, when they came together at functions, because of what I wrote about the ‘bribery of contact’, an indicator of things to come -- and, in the interview, Advani said, among other things:-

"On the Indo-US nuclear deal, he said: “We will think about it when we come to power. But we won’t allow our differences on the Indo-US nuclear deal to affect our determination for excellent relations with the US.”

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom