What's new

Ebay Store from Pakistan

okay i have paypal account registered now i have to talk to courier companies and see if its feasible or not!

its progressing :D
bro, no need to go to DHL, UPS, Fedex, they charge extra for the premuim service......
i would advise you to go with IDHS, Shaheen Cargo or some other local service......

thing with IDHS is that they use the freight for DHL,even you get tracking number by DHL & you track your item on DHL website, but with IDHS you end up paying a little less.....

same goes for Shaheen freight services......so check with these local courier services first.......

bro, no need to go to DHL, UPS, Fedex, they charge extra for the premuim service......
i would advise you to go with IDHS, Shaheen Cargo or some other local service......

thing with IDHS is that they use the freight for DHL,even you get tracking number by DHL & you track your item on DHL website, but with IDHS you end up paying a little less.....

same goes for Shaheen freight services......so check with these local courier services first.......

wow! that amazing thankyou sir!

Did you had it figured it?

Amazon is now more popular than ebay. Try both. Good luck.

hello everyone,

i am planning to start ebay shop and operate it from Pakistan did some research and to setup shop on ebay paypal account is needed and paypal offers no service in Pakistan so i cant make a paypal account.and then their is issue of shipping , shipping single package is expensive are there any services in usa that receives our shipment,stores it and deals with order delivery on my behalf and charge service fee for that?

Did you had it figured it?

Amazon is now more popular than ebay. Try both. Good luck.
just need to sort out courier charges and then i am all set!

and complementary lamp for everyone who contributed when my e store opens!

That is because they are account members and since they are giving loads of business they get attractive rates. One can have very attractive rates if they are sure of their target market and can negotiate a good deal with these companies. Again, the counter rates and the account rates are VERYYYY different.

lols give me some address and ill send you some bottles.

@Azadkashmir hey you in uk and if you want to partner lets do it! through uk courier to us is cheap.[/QUOTE

I look into it but at moment not well i have medical condition. I be coming to Pakistan next month anyway.

Yes you can operate ebay from pakistan. Just attache paypal account and start selling. Shipping service by DHL and UPS is expensive, i could suggest you one person in peshawar who is sending gemstone and mineral from peshawar by DHL with low prices and he has more alternative as well.
Would they be able to bring anything from us, Europe or UK, if the company don't ship directly to Pakistan. Can they ship stuff to Pakistan if we buy it online and send to their warehouse.

Back
Top Bottom