What's new

eastern NATO members vote for missile umbrella against russia

MarkusS

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Italy
eastern NATO members Poland, Estonia voted for adapting the missile shield against russia at the current NATO summit. Poland says that recent russian agression against ukraine is a direct threat for NATO security and should have an impact on the planning of the missile umbrella against russia. Germany and other western NATO members say that this is not on the table right now and should be debated at the next summit.

Nato debattiert über Raketenabwehr gegen Russland - SPIEGEL ONLINE

No, why should i? We are a free society. I´m into girls so if a male starts flirting with me i kindly tell him thats not my thing. :)
You should try it.

Make Senheiser your little bitch. Look his avatar, he is a cocky girl inside.

the ABM was always to be used against Russia

NATO use this crisis to finally out their real intentions, it's in the open now, good

NATO use this crisis to finally out their real intentions, it's in the open now, good
They created this crisis and they use it to solve their problems. It is quite imperial policy.

Well you may understand that security is important for us.

not so sure your US masters will be willing to cough up all that money for their NATO/EU minions, lackeys, henchmen and yesmen.

The ABM, you see, isn't as simple as shifting around a few patriot missile batteries and pointing it at Russia. That's a massive program, and with all their sequestration cuts etc, very unlikely to get the go ahead from US lawmakers. Even if they do go ahead with it, Russia will develop something that can beat it and which will render your super expensive ABM program obsolete.

add the fact the the US is geographically isolated from Russia and that there's no threat of a Russian invasion to them, they're quite ok.. but I can see why you guys are scared silly and pissing your pants :cool:

If security was important german govt would help underground civilian atomic bunkers like Russia,Sweden,Switzerland,Israel etc. ABM is useless without the passive civil defense component.

not so sure your US masters will be willing to cough up all that money for their NATO/EU minions, lackeys, henchmen and yesmen.

The ABM, you see, isn't as simple as shifting around a few patriot missile batteries and pointing it at Russia. That's a massive program, and with all their sequestration cuts etc, very unlikely to get the go ahead from US lawmakers. Even if they do go ahead with it, Russia will develop something that can beat it and which will render your super expensive ABM program obsolete.

add the fact the the US is geographically isolated from Russia and that there's no threat of a Russian invasion to them, they're quite ok.. but I can see why you guys are scared silly and pissing your pants :cool:

Nobody is scared. Such a program would fit quite nice to our higher defense budget.

Considering the fact that russia virtually has no functional space program anymore and lacks any new development its doubtful russia could counter anything.

Nobody is scared. Such a program would fit quite nice to our higher defense budget.

Considering the fact that russia virtually has no functional space program anymore and lacks any new development its doubtful russia could counter anything.

Huh? Then what is proton and angara rockets? Show me how many people Germany has sent to space indigenously..... where is the German Glonass equivalent ,Galileo lol? Many cars,phones and container freight vehicles,ships,planes have GPS/Glonass trackers .... How many use Galileo?

Huh? Then what is proton and angara rockets? Show me how many people Germany has sent to space indigenously..... where is the German Glonass equivalent ,Galileo lol? Many cars,phones and container freight vehicles,ships,planes have GPS/Glonass trackers .... How many use Galileo?

Whats that? A failure. Russian space program is full of failures recently and to be honest nobody knows whats going on. Some suspect that the brain drain is responsible. Many experts left russia. Russia has not one interplanetary mission. Cruising in the higher ionosphere is rocket stoneage.

Whats that? A failure. Russian space program is full of failures recently and to be honest nobody knows whats going on. Some suspect that the brain drain is responsible. Many experts left russia. Russia has not one interplanetary mission. Cruising in the higher ionosphere is rocket stoneage.

Interplanetary mission? lol. is that it ? Honestly ,Russian space industry is more commercial oriented . Spending money on interplanetary with virtually no ROI or EREROI is useless . Certainly very few nations will spend that much. But yes they are now planning lunar mining missions with the same nuclear engines they built for manned mars travel in 1980's. Makes sense for the massive helium-3 reserves and REE deposits on lunar surface .

Russian space program is full of failures

Considering that launch rate is 90%+ successes ,you are talking gibberish....

Back
Top Bottom