What's new

East Pakistani Soldiers during Operation Searchlight

Kali miah,

Bro are you ok? Is roja getting to you. You are mixing up too many things...

So you admit you have Shia ancestry, good to know, and good that your family converted to Sunni Islam, a matter of great luck for you.

What exactly did I mix up, say specifically, before making BS statements.

With the current situation in Syria the Shia Sunni divide is being magnified and this polarising affect is not positive for the Ummah. One can see the continuous acrimony in the Arab, Iranian and the Turkish forums. We should seek to not let that infect the BD section.

Kalu Bhai, you would forgive me if I don't want to get into this Sunni-Shia things; its already destroyed my country...I don't want more of that !

It has not destroyed your country, it saved your country. Only after you have gotten your Shia under control and removed from ruling decision making, there will be peace. I do not support extremism or violence against anyone let alone minority, but if you know all the facts, the Shia's are the original extremist cult, that knows how to play the game, like the Jews, only you are naive.

It has not destroyed your country, it saved your country. Only after you have gotten your Shia under control and removed from ruling decision making, there will be peace. I do not support extremism or violence against anyone let alone minority, but if you know all the facts, the Shia's are the original extremist cult, that knows how to play the game, like the Jews, only you are naive.

So true... for example... i control the National bank of Pakistan with help from other members of my evil extremist cult..

With the current situation in Syria the Shia Sunni divide is being magnified and this polarising affect is not positive for the Ummah. One can see the continuous acrimony in the Arab, Iranian and the Turkish forums. We should seek to not let that infect the BD section.

There is a Sunni Ummah and Shia Ummah, they are separate, as they were from the start. They can coexist, only when one is under complete control of the other.

Does my country look saved to you ?

I agree that the Iranian Revolution & the Radicalization of a minority of the Shias affected us but so did the Wahabi Export of their ideology to Pakistan !

We were so much better off in the '50s & the '60s when there was no such sectarianism & even the religious minorities were all safe & sound.

So you admit you have Shia ancestry, good to know, and good that your family converted to Sunni Islam, a matter of great luck for you.

What exactly did I mix up, say specifically, before making BS statements.

I am simply saying that your perspective requires further research in terms of BD-PK relations. I am not rubbishing it as have heard it before but it does require thinking about.

The issue of Lebanon on the other hand and Arabs etc is somewhat tangential to this thread. I fail to understand your position and what you are saying.

OK... now that I don't agree with.... it was actually created by the feudals for the feudals, for better share of water resources. Thank you chacha Quaid. :rolleyes:

I'd have you neutered if you utter one more word against the Quaid ! :pissed:

Baaap haii Mera aur Aaap ka Muhammad Ali Jinnah ! :kiss3:

Does my country look saved to you ?

I agree that the Iranian Revolution & the Radicalization of a minority of the Shias affected us but so did the Wahabi Export of their ideology to Pakistan !

We were so much better off in the '50s & the '60s when there was no such sectarianism & even the religious minorities were all safe & sound.

It was Zias imported wahabi ideology tht produced lashkar e jhangvi,Sipah sahaba etc.. and to counter them iran helped create sipahe mohammad etc.... the only difference... the shia militants couldnt survive... while wahabi terrorists are still alive n kicking...

No disrepect was intended... me and my forefathers are extremely indebted to his service for giving us a country.. :angel:

Which we can plough for profit, for 100 more generations.... :devil:...

I'd have you neutered if you utter one more word against the Quaid ! :pissed:

Baaap haii Mera aur Aaap ka Muhammad Ali Jinnah ! :kiss3:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom