What's new

East Pakistani Soldiers during Operation Searchlight

I understand your feelings bro but there was some mistakes by east Pakistan too that lead some portion of population think against Pakistan. Your enemy is there to exploit the divide in your ranks, you cannot expect otherwise.
Its the same rant we hear from Kashmir sympathizers and yet they forget 'Operation Gibraltar'. I mean if they wanted support for their independence it was there as it was for East Pakistan but both the masses took different paths altogether.
Yes, and that's what I wanna say. Mistakes were from East Pakistan Too. But Indians & AL Showing It is only Pakistan's , when the truth is completely ,totally different.

Ohhhhh!!!
I See……
well last year is also past……:coffee:

One who can't figure out Past n Present , can't get out of Past. Anubis is tht kind a lolzz

@Syed Naved stop your nonsense, your embarrassing Pakistan do you even know that ? & don't disrespect Bangladesh's independence , remember shaheed president Zia-ur-Rahman , major dalim, major farooq, were all mukhti jodhas , as a Pakistani i might criticize Pakistan army for their wrong doing & injustice to our Bengali brothers & sisters in 71, but will never tolerate any body's criticising Pakistan's independence back in 47, same way a Bangladeshi will never tolerate anybody ridiculing Bangladesh's independence & one must respect that.
If you want good relationship between Pakistan & Bangladesh, then you must respect both Pakistan's & Bangladesh's independence. Remember the existence of both Pakistan & Bangladesh as "two" separate sovereign & independent countries is a testimony to the decision of the majority of the Muslim population of British India to separate from the India union , after all Bangladesh is Bangladesh an Independent country & not a province of India & it is not a province of India because of mukhti jodhas like shaheed Zia, major dalim, major farooq respect them .
next time if I see you ridiculing Bangladesh's independence then I will be really disappointed

to quote a former president of Pakistan ( even though I hate him from the bottom of my heart as I am a Bhutto supporter but nonetheless I applaud him for improving Pak-Bangla ties)

here it is

while visiting Shaheed Minar in the mid-80's

Your Heroes Are our Heroes

the then president Zia-Ul-Haq of Pakistan said
Oh my historian , I don't want to learn from you. Listen dear, My problem is with Mukti not Bangladesh's independence nor with it's existence . But when you lectured so much , at least understand the point . What was Mukti , we know , I don't need your explanation. You can consider em hero, but that is impossible for me,for us. They're the biggest idiots, do u know why today League govt is unpopular ? because their extra favoritism to these Robber .

For you , they may be hero, not for everyone.

Zia Ul Haq did the right thing with bhutto , And those who killed Muzib I from my heart support them. He was a feraun, a thief .A dictator .

I am not a Ganguly. A username does not make me a full fledged Bengali :D

One who lived in Jammu, can't be bengali , as u use the title, so I address u with that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my historian , I don't want to learn from you. Listen dear, My problem is with Mukti not Bangladesh's independence nor with it's existence . But when you lectured so much , at least understand the point . What was Mukti , we know , I don't need your explanation. You can consider em hero, but that is impossible for me,for us. They're the biggest idiots, do u know why today League govt is unpopular ? because their extra favoritism to these Robber .

Zia Ul Haq did the right thing with bhutto , And those who killed Muzib I from my heart support them. He was a feraun, a thief .A dictator .

look I said what I had to say ,I am neither in the mood nor do I want to debate on this issue. I have only one request & that is I have worked relentlessly hard to improve relations between Pakistani & Bangladeshi members on this forum, please don't spoil it with your rants, I beg you please bhai, believe me if you want pak-bangla ties to improve, then let me advise you as an elder brother that your post's are counterproductive

One who lived in Jammu, can't be bengali , as u use the title, so I address u with that.

we appreciate you support but lets stop this. we know pakistan army was the good guy and mujb rahman was the bad guy thats why he was killed along with his whole family. but one way or another bangladesh was going to separate one day. the distance was far too great. but we can move on and live as brothers in an alliance hopefully.

we appreciate you support but lets stop this. we know pakistan army was the good guy and mujb rahman was the bad guy thats why he was killed along with his whole family. but one way or another bangladesh was going to separate one day. the distance was far too great. but we can move on and live as brothers in an alliance hopefully.

I also appreciate you to support and understand the correct point what I wanna say . By bringing past, none can achieve anything. What we need is to forget the past , move on & help each other .

I also appreciate you to support and understand the correct point what I wanna say . By bringing past, none can achieve anything. What we need is to forget the past , move on & help each other .

I believe Pakistan wants to have much better ties with Bangladesh.. an important country in the region.. hope we can co-operate more brother.. but with your current govt.. im not sure..

I believe there are no good guys in a civil war.

But yes, better relations with all the countries in South Asia is what I am aiming for

I believe Pakistan wants to have much better ties with Bangladesh.. an important country in the region.. hope we can co-operate more brother.. but with your current govt.. im not sure..
Than let me tell you , we're B.N.P . We are reverse of AL. I my self is associated with BNP. BNP has decided to form a newly , fresh,organized Nationalist students wing from private medical sector and making one national committee.I my self is it's convener.
And now all sections of nationalist students wing from govt medical,private, versity ; from proffessional & root level sector we all are jointly working to make hasina fall down .

In present circumstance it is very sure,there is no alternate to establish a great tie between this two brother.It should and must be. What , we know is, when BNP will come, it'll give total access to china or make stronger bond with Great China to stop League.
Nationalist power's of our nation is rising day by day.

But, India & League now again starts a fresh conspiracy against us & Pakistan. Just 2-3 days before one of league's media wings expert wrote an article on CNN ireport and said that Pakistan,ISI , BNP is behind B.D.R mutiny.

Whether the truth of the massacre is totally different.

Seikh Hasina Wajed,Her Son Sajib Wajed & RA&W jointly plotted this against our army. A total number of 57 Army officers were killed, their wives , daughters, sisters were rapped by derailed B.D.R jawans and disguissed RA&W personnel.

I'm not telling you a story , you will find this news on guardian etc everywhere.
When Hasina went to army officers , they attack on her and shout ferociously, " Why Don't You Go There On B.D.R HQ ? Why Don't U Permit Us To Intarfare . We Know Everything,It Is You Who Plotted This ".

Not just so, that time if the than foreign minister of India Pranab Mukharjee [ now president ] don't say , " If you try to take steps against hasina we'll move our army to Bangladesh. If needed IAF will attack Bangladesh alongside with Indian army . "

This way, Hasina's life was saved.

So, now,civilian to army we all want tie with Pakistan, China and we want to her fall. India is trying hard, but I don't think , now it is possible.

Coz our ppl reject league.

If this time they lost power, it'll be totally difficult for them to regain power.

as because ppl can tolerate anything, but their anti Islamic work, torture .... never .

i will post my thoughts in points because i am too lazy to write a whole para
> i think the blame of the separation of Bangladesh goes about 90% on West Pakistan the raming 10% was filled by India.
> i think Mr Mujeeb Ur Rehman should have been given the Government because he had clearly won, this was another act of a power hungry politician i.e Mr Bhutto
> we should have given the power to both the wings except currency foreign affairs and defense, i think we should have given defense to East Pakistan as well, we could cooperate with each other if the time called for it
> what is past is past, i still think the people of Bangladesh as my brothers and sisters, and i think we can still cooperate, and i think them better Muslims than me.
> on the bright side at least Bangladesh did not become part of India, even better it became another Muslim country.

i will post my thoughts in points because i am too lazy to write a whole para
> i think the blame of the separation of Bangladesh goes about 90% on West Pakistan the raming 10% was filled by India.
> i think Mr Mujeeb Ur Rehman should have been given the Government because he had clearly won, this was another act of a power hungry politician i.e Mr Bhutto
> we should have given the power to both the wings except currency foreign affairs and defense, i think we should have given defense to East Pakistan as well, we could cooperate with each other if the time called for it
> what is past is past, i still think the people of Bangladesh as my brothers and sisters, and i think we can still cooperate, and i think them better Muslims than me.
> on the bright side at least Bangladesh did not become part of India, even better it became another Muslim country.

two questions that i want your opinion on

1. would bangladesh would have gotten independent without indian help

2. who has better relations with bangladesh now ind or pak

1 ) It was possible,may be Come later.but was possible,cause Indians came many times later.And don'y forget in this conspiracy even you won't get success if Israel don't supply arms ,money to u.

And if situation was under control , Pk was not broken,thn tht would be more good for us but problem for India.

2 ) Of course,without any doubt Pakistan.Bd-Pk relation hamper only when Hasina do come.But now people of new gen like Pk over India, Cause 71 is over. now no Pk army killed our men at border but Indian BSF do.

So,Indian govt is now our biggest enemy

two questions that i want your opinion on

1. would bangladesh would have gotten independent without indian help

2. who has better relations with bangladesh now ind or pak
1) i seriously dont know lol
2) India has better relation with Bangladesh's GOVERNMENT

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom