What's new

East Pakistani Soldiers during Operation Searchlight

So what are you a 'Punjabi'??.You are one because you say that the very case that the administration that you and your uncle is loyal to withdrew was actually real.It is in the nature of Jamatis like you to pull facts out of your ***.Indian army sent a hundred thousand soldiers to EP dressed as the Pakistan army headed by Lt.Gen Niazai of the Pakistan army??If you truly believe that an Pakistani officer headed an entire force of disguised Indians I either have to question your sanity or your education.Seems there's problem with both.Why are you offended to be called a Razakar?You proudly proclaim your loyalty to the very government that appointed them and named them Razakar.

You Know What Is The Difference Between You & East Watch ? The difference is , East is very expert on his statement, and you are just a fool. When he say something,he present logic, and amateur people like you just know blubbering :rofl:

I will write one line: I do not believe the the Indo-BAL version of exaggerated discrimination and exploitation of 23 years at all; there were some discrimination and exploitation, but that would not lead to war/25 March action without Indo-Bal's engineering.

Another thing I believe: Without the India's intervention, Mukti Bahini could never win that war within few years.

You Know What Is The Difference Between You & East Watch ? The difference is , East is very expert on his statement, and you are just a fool. When he say something,he present logic, and amateur people like you just know blubbering :rofl:

Probably you should follow his example and present logic too....claiming Indian army sent soldiers disguised as Pakistani who fooled the Pakistani administration and even got Niazi to become their commander isn't logic...maybe its Jamaati logic but it is definitely not logic by any other standard of argument.Adding emoticons to every other post won't give you any credibility.But then again logic is not something I expect to be taught at Madrassas by Mullahs(I mean Indian Sikhs disguised as Mullahs to fool the Bengalis).

I will write one line: I do not believe the the Indo-BAL version of exaggerated discrimination and exploitation of 23 years at all; here were some discrimination and exploitation, but that would not lead to war without Indo_bal's engineering.

Another thing I believe: Without the India's intervention, Mukti Bahini could never win that war.

War against who??

I will write one line: I do not believe the the Indo-BAL version of exaggerated discrimination and exploitation of 23 years at all.

Another thing I believe: Without the India's intervention, Mukti Bahini could never win that war.

Ok in 6 months they killed'em all. :azn:

Without India's intervention, PA would have been exterminated in Bangladesh. It is impossible to hold onto BD terrain with troops trained in Punjab and Balochistan - especially when you are surrounded by an enemy. Only the cost in blood would have been higher.

Probably you should follow his example and present logic too....claiming Indian army sent soldiers disguised as Pakistani who fooled the Pakistani administration and even got Niazi to become their commander isn't logic...maybe its Jamaati logic but it is definitely not logic by any other standard of argument.Adding emoticons to every other post won't give you any credibility.But then again logic is not something I expect to be taught at Madrassas by Mullahs(I mean Indian Sikhs disguised as Mullahs to fool the Bengalis).
What kinda emotion child , could you explain . lolzz know the truth.Or have some logic if you wanna debate,otherwise observe.That would be better for you.

And , You may be a brain washed child, but don't try to make other brain wash like you,it'll go in vein :rofl:

War against who??

Congratulations, now that your are a honorary dalal may we interest you in some cash packets?:coffee:

Well, he did get one thing right- my lard a$$ was dressed up as the Loch Ness monster to paddle beneath the waves and troll the Pakistani navy in the BoB- sounds like it fits the bill of devious Indians in disguise. :woot:

In fact @Hyperion in one of his past avatars was there to witness the horror, he even tried to harpoon me that schmuck.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will write one line: I do not believe the the Indo-BAL version of exaggerated discrimination and exploitation of 23 years at all; there were some discrimination and exploitation, but that would not lead to war/25 March without Indo_bal's engineering.

Bangladesh would have won the war.....it would have been long and bloody.....But we would have faced problems getting recognition from other states.EP would ultimately become a defacto independent territory under Pakistani administration on paper.Pakistan would have drowned to continue the war.We would stay as a rogue autocracy until we could reach a deal with a different Pakistani administration.

What kinda emotion child , could you explain . lolzz know the truth.Or have some logic if you wanna debate,otherwise observe.That would be better for you.

Yes..'just shut up and listen...no need to think'.....is the favorite motto of all nutcases who fail to build up a logical case.

Bangladesh would have won the war.....it would have been long and bloody.....But we would have faced problems getting recognition from other states.EP would ultimately become a defacto independent territory under Pakistani administration on paper.Pakistan would have drowned to continue the war.We would stay as a rogue autocracy until we could reach a deal with a different Pakistani administration.

Yes..'just shut up and listen...no need to think'.....is the favorite motto of all nutcases who fail to build up a logical case.

:rofl: Do you want us to believe that A Man With A Stick Can Fight With A Man With A Gun ? Or do you wanna say, A Man With A Gun Can Win Against A Man With Tank ? :rofl: silly bengali troll,lack of logic,lack of source , just blabbering lolzz :rofl:

And Brain wash people like you just want one thing , that is all will believe them.But afsos, none believe em. you need special treatment child :coffee:

:rofl: Do you want us to believe that A Man With A Stick Can Fight With A Man With A Gun ? Or do you wanna say, A Man With A Gun Can Win Against A Man With Tank ? :rofl: silly bengali troll,lack of logic,lack of source , just blabbering lolzz :rofl:

And Brain wash people like you just want one thing , that is all will believe them.But afsos, none believe em. you need special treatment child :coffee:

First of all - PA did not have Tank Divs in the Eastern Front. Besides what good is a tank if it can't get gasoline, well fed soldiers. What good is gasoline if the trucks carrying them are ambushed and the food is poisoned or blockaded?
The Bengalis would have had to shed more blood, but they would have got it. On their own.
The Indian Army just put the PA out of its misery. :angel: Coup de grace :agree:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom