What's new

East Pakistani Soldiers during Operation Searchlight

Typicall Bangot troll :rofl: THis is your true face,nature. When you find something going against your choice,wish , someone is speaking against your will , you call them Rezakar. Now calling anyone by this and trying to make a lie truth has become a common awami nature. It is not your fault , all though a fool can't do much.
lolzz :rofl:

You crossed the limit here, your tongue needs treatment. Still now you're being fed up by this Bangali..no? Both sides had problem, main problem being greed for power of two wings' top leaders where one was legally elected. If you really are exposing the truth, don't you think you're being one sided?

Show us your true love for Pakistan migrating there and surviving under bomb rain. Pakistan from 47 until now hasn't been able to handle any matter smartly. There are two ways to control-one keeping everything in grip and another one loosing the grip having wide eyes the latter one being most suitable for human being...Pakistan failed to follow the latter one. Until 25th March,1971 Mujib was the elect to execute Pakistan and handing over the PM position was the right path to avoid any clash but West Pakistani didn't want that. Don't bring the question of trust, no politicians are saint especially in this subcontinent.

You find all the faults in Bangali....good. Let me show you how nice Pakistan advanced from its beginning until now by one silly example. On 14th August this year at 12:00 am I greeted my Pakistani friends in my room for their independence day, they were lying on bed. All on a sudden one of them got up laughing and started to say "before people used to say Pakistan zindabad, now they say Pakistan se Zindabad". Do you find any clue how it developed for last more than 60 years for the country Pakistan?

I equally hate this Mujib and BAL but that's different business. When it's a question of fairness, do it fair....can you?

You crossed the limit here, your tongue needs treatment. Still now you're being fed up by this Bangali..no? Both sides had problem, main problem being greed for power of two wings' top leaders where one was legally elected. If you really are exposing the truth, don't you think you're being one sided?

Show us your true love for Pakistan migrating there and surviving under bomb rain. Pakistan from 47 until now hasn't been able to handle any matter smartly. There are two ways to control-one keeping everything in grip and another one loosing the grip having wide eyes the latter one being most suitable for human being...Pakistan failed to follow the latter one. Until 25th March,1971 Mujib was the elect to execute Pakistan and handing over the PM position was the right path to avoid any clash but West Pakistani didn't want that. Don't bring the question of trust, no politicians are saint especially in this subcontinent.

You find all the faults in Bangali....good. Let me show you how nice Pakistan advanced from its beginning until now by one silly example. On 14th August this year at 12:00 am I greeted my Pakistani friends in my room for their independence day, they were lying on bed. All on a sudden one of them got up laughing and started to say "before people used to say Pakistan zindabad, now they say Pakistan se Zindabad". Do you find any clue how it developed for last more than 60 years for the country Pakistan?

I equally hate this Mujib and BAL but that's different business. When it's a question of fairness, do it fair....can you?

This is typical Bengali troller's problem. Making a matter into another, funny,very very funny. If the truth support's Pakistan what is your problem ? Tell me what do you know about Pakistan,Pakistan Army , Indian Conspiracy Against Muslim Unity. You only can mix thing together , because your limit is that.

I never say nothing happened, but I say , happened . But not that way, that you fools are presenting. The biggest lie about Pak fauj is " They Killed 3 million people " :rofl:

Another biggest lie is , Pak force commit genocide. Like all war , during that time from both side things take place. But this is also true, many Pak army force protect villages.

Who told you that " Bomb Rain " take place in Pakistan? If it is true,than how they survive ? if your logic was true,today Pakistan would become a dead place.

In Bangladesh bombing,terrorism also take place. so is that means Bangladesh is a failed state ?
Pakistan from 47 until now hasn't been able to handle any matter smartly.

They have handle all matter smartly , nicely. They become Nuclear Super Power. Not just so, they defend India and Make em retreat in border war . A great Example is : Kargil war . A great example is : 65 war .

Here I'm talking about League-Indiot propaganda. But if that hurts you,that is your problem. By saying Mukti great,they won't become great,fighter. The way , they were trained , did work - just make them terrorist.

You only can solve political problem by political means , not by taking help from enemy. India was our enemy that time. so by taking help from them, knowingly or unknowingly they betray nation . Not just nation,but sacrifice of our forefathers who shed blood for gaining a land for Muslim named Pakistan.

This is typical Bengali troller's problem. Making a matter into another, funny,very very funny. If the truth support's Pakistan what is your problem ? Tell me what do you know about Pakistan,Pakistan Army , Indian Conspiracy Against Muslim Unity. You only can mix thing together , because your limit is that.

I never say nothing happened, but I say , happened . But not that way, that you fools are presenting. The biggest lie about Pak fauj is " They Killed 3 million people " :rofl:

Another biggest lie is , Pak force commit genocide. Like all war , during that time from both side things take place. But this is also true, many Pak army force protect villages.

Who told you that " Bomb Rain " take place in Pakistan? If it is true,than how they survive ? if your logic was true,today Pakistan would become a dead place.

In Bangladesh bombing,terrorism also take place. so is that means Bangladesh is a failed state ?

They have handle all matter smartly , nicely. They become Nuclear Super Power. Not just so, they defend India and Make em retreat in border war . A great Example is : Kargil war . A great example is : 65 war .

Here I'm talking about League-Indiot propaganda. But if that hurts you,that is your problem. By saying Mukti great,they won't become great,fighter. The way , they are trained , do work - just make them terrorist.

You only can solve political problem by political means , not by taking help from enemy. India was our enemy that time. so by taking help from them, knowingly or unknowingly they betray nation . Not just nation,but sacrifice of our forefathers who shed blood for gaining a land for Muslim named Pakistan.

Are you talking about the same unity that keeps claiming Muslim lives in Pakistan...all due to Muslim terrorists? Show some respect to those who die in those attacks, man. At the end of the day, a Pakistani is a pakistani and Bangladeshi a Bangladeshi...etc. Iran has not and will not come and defend your arse. You can. :pissed:
Besides, if you are living in Bangladesh, I am stunned to see your pathetic lack of respect for the motherland that nourished you. Having a different view is one thing but going completely all the way to question the very existence of it is downright disgusting. Mind it - I am being polite.

Are you talking about the same unity that keeps claiming Muslim lives in Pakistan...all due to Muslim terrorists? Show some respect to those who die in those attacks, man. At the end of the day, a Pakistani is a pakistani and Bangladeshi a Bangladeshi...etc. Iran has not and will not come and defend your arse. You can. :pissed:
Besides, if you are living in Bangladesh, I am stunned to see your pathetic lack of respect for the motherland that nourished you. Having a different view is one thing but going completely all the way to question the very existence of it is downright disgusting. Mind it - I am being polite.

its not muslim terrorists but in fact its indian funded mercenaries thats all, no doubt there is fucked up muslims as well but 99 percent of all muslims treat other muslims like brothers and sisters, this is the same reason today more bengalis are friendly towards pakistan then indian despite the 71 war.

True,I'm Bangladeshi. But also true, before that I'm a Muslim . And Muslim's are brother . Aur ganguly sab yebhi eik sach hai ke Pakistan ko hum log hi banaya tha , Muslim League ko bhi . Mind it - I'm also very polite .

I never show dishonor to any , but truth is truth . Those who mistakenly fought , think their own army enemy and enemy friend and lost life , their sacrifice is understandable. But those specially Muzib, Awami League & Terrorist force Mukti who shook hand with enemy , fought against own nation ; no doubt has committed crime.

Because taking help from enemy is a kind of cowardly work ; And Muktis terrorism's great example is post event after 71. after 71 they start loot, rape , killing men etc .

And a robber can't be call an army man, a robber is always a robber. Mukti was a terrorist team like Shanti bahini of Chittagong.

True,I'm Bangladeshi. But also true, before that I'm a Muslim . And Muslim's are brother . Aur ganguly sab yebhi eik sach hai ke Pakistan ko hum log hi banaya tha , Muslim League ko bhi . Mind it - I'm also very polite .

I never show dishonor to any , but truth is truth . Those who mistakenly fought , think their own army enemy and enemy friend and lost life , their sacrifice is understandable. But those specially Muzib, Awami League & Terrorist force Mukti who shook hand with enemy , fought against own nation ; no doubt has committed crime.

Because taking help from enemy is a kind of cowardly work ; And Muktis terrorism's great example is post event after 71. after 71 they start loot, rape , killing men etc .

And a robber can't be call an army man, a robber is always a robber. Mukti was a terrorist team like Shanti bahini of Chittagong.

I understand your feelings bro but there was some mistakes by east Pakistan too that lead some portion of population think against Pakistan. Your enemy is there to exploit the divide in your ranks, you cannot expect otherwise.
Its the same rant we hear from Kashmir sympathizers and yet they forget 'Operation Gibraltar'. I mean if they wanted support for their independence it was there as it was for East Pakistan but both the masses took different paths altogether.

@Syed Naved stop your nonsense, your embarrassing Pakistan do you even know that ? & don't disrespect Bangladesh's independence , remember shaheed president Zia-ur-Rahman , major dalim, major farooq, were all mukhti jodhas , as a Pakistani i might criticize Pakistan army for their wrong doing & injustice to our Bengali brothers & sisters in 71, but will never tolerate any body's criticising Pakistan's independence back in 47, same way a Bangladeshi will never tolerate anybody ridiculing Bangladesh's independence & one must respect that.
If you want good relationship between Pakistan & Bangladesh, then you must respect both Pakistan's & Bangladesh's independence. Remember the existence of both Pakistan & Bangladesh as "two" separate sovereign & independent countries is a testimony to the decision of the majority of the Muslim population of British India to separate from the India union , after all Bangladesh is Bangladesh an Independent country & not a province of India & it is not a province of India because of mukhti jodhas like shaheed Zia, major dalim, major farooq respect them .
next time if I see you ridiculing Bangladesh's independence then I will be really disappointed

to quote a former president of Pakistan ( even though I hate him from the bottom of my heart as I am a Bhutto supporter but nonetheless I applaud him for improving Pak-Bangla ties)

here it is

while visiting Shaheed Minar in the mid-80's

Your Heroes Are our Heroes

the then president Zia-Ul-Haq of Pakistan said

Last edited by a moderator:
@Syed Naved stop your nonsense, your embarrassing Pakistan do you even know that ? & don't disrespect Bangladesh's independence , remember shaheed president Zia-ur-Rahman , major dalim, major farooq, were all mukhti jodhas , as a Pakistani i might criticize Pakistan army for their wrong doing & injustice to our Bengali brothers & sisters in 71, but will never tolerate any body's criticising Pakistan's independence back in 47, same way a Bangladeshi will never tolerate anybody ridiculing Bangladesh's independence & one must respect that.
If you want good relationship between Pakistan & Bangladesh, then you must respect both Pakistan's & Bangladesh's independence. Remember the existence of both Pakistan & Bangladesh as "two" separate sovereign & independent countries is a testimony to the decision of the majority of the Muslim population of British India to separate from the India union , after all Bangladesh is Bangladesh an Independent country & not a province of India & it is not a province of India because of mukhti jodhas like shaheed Zia, major dalim, major farooq respect them .
next time if I see you ridiculing Bangladesh's independence then I will be really disappointed

to quote a former president of Pakistan ( even though I hate him from the bottom of my heart as I am a Bhutto supporter but nonetheless I applaud him for improving Pak-Bangla ties)

here it is

while visiting Shaheed Minar in the mid-80's

Your Heroes Are our Heroes

the then president Zia-Ul-Haq of Pakistan said

Things happens for good.
Bangladesh had to be seprated so it got sepration otherwise law should be made giving provinces 89% rights i.e education,health,technology,police and such rights…
well present is treasure
Let's figure it out how to utilize it…:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not a Ganguly. A username does not make me a full fledged Bengali :D

Ms. Hasina Mujib the daughter of Sheikh Mujib Ur Rehman has now confessed that Sheikh Mujib had planned to secede from Pakistan in 1969–two years before the March 23rd “Military Action” against Bharati (aka Indian) saboteurs and their misguided supporters in Dhaka. General Mankeshaw wrote a book in which has claimed that he recruited 80,000 Hindus to create the Mukti Bahni.
These terrorists were dressed up in Pakistan Army uniform and raped and pillaged Bengalis. They also were dressed up as civilians carrying out acts of sabotage against the civil and military government of Pakistan.

Now my question is : Today Awami League & Some of our country men love to say for every thing Pakistan responsible , but what is this now? Truth is League followers don't have gut to face the truth and say to India that they want to bring Indian War Criminal under trial too.Because They Are Indian Agent.

Gen manekshaw also claimed in the same book that huris and timurid ghosts in horseback were fighting for pakistani forces also flying ababils were dropping cans of phensedyl at Bangladeshis who got high and confused Hindu baniyas as Pakistan Army.

True story!

We know history , at least better than you . After the massacre, what take place or not , we know , but before the massacre in Pakistan army uniform , what your army did , that also need to be exposed . And yes , Pakistan Army not did that way that you are trying to say .

In the name of Pak army , most of the Bihari did atrocities , than in Pak army uniform Indian army did atrocities, rape Bengali women and defame Pak fauj; and in some case by Pak force as in every war killing took place,that type of things take place . But many Pak battalion like Balooch etc protect civilians .

Many battalion never even kill Muktis . It is India , who did propaganda in media .

Becasue If today we were united , it would create problem for India . And India did it as a revenge of 65 war. because on 65 we win , and you loose . And it was very Humiliation to you guys.

Went through some of your posts and phew :lol:

What do you think of this preface from the just released book(released on Sept 25th) - Blood Telegram - The Forgotten Genocide by Gary Buss - Based on the telegrams/cables and voice recordings?

The U.S. consulate gave detailed accounts of the killings at Dacca University, ordinarily a leafy, handsome enclave. At the wrecked campus, professors had been hauled from their homes to be gunned down. The provost of the Hindu dormitory, a respected scholar of English, was dragged out of his residence and shot in the neck. Blood listed six other faculty members “reliably reported killed by troops,” with several more possibly dead. One American who had visited the campus said that students had been “mowed down” in their rooms or as they fled, with a residence hall in flames and youths being machine-gunned.1
“At least two mass graves on campus,” Blood cabled. “Stench terrible.” There were 148 corpses in one of these mass graves, according to the workmen forced to dig them. An official in the Dacca consulate estimated that at least five hundred students had been killed in the first two days of the crackdown, almost none of them fighting back. Blood reckoned that the rumored toll of a thousand dead at the university was “exaggerated, although nothing these days is inconceivable.” After the massacre, he reported that an American eyewitness had seen an empty army truck arriving to get rid of a “tightly packed pile of approximately twenty five corpses,” the last of many such batches of human remains.2
This was, Blood knew, the last thing his superiors in Washington wanted to hear. Pakistan was an ally—a military dictatorship, but fiercely anticommunist. Blood detailed how Pakistan was using U.S. weapons—tanks, jet fighters, gigantic troop transport airplanes, jeeps, guns, ammunition—to crush the Bengalis. In one of the awkward alignments of the Cold War, President Richard Nixon had lined up the democratic United States with this authoritarian government, while the despots in the Soviet Union found themselves standing behind democratic India.
Nixon and Henry Kissinger, the brilliant White House national security advisor, were driven not just by such Cold War calculations, but a starkly personal and emotional dislike of India and Indians. Nixon enjoyed his friendship with Pakistan’s military dictator, General Agha Muhammad Yahya Khan, known as Yahya, who was helping to set up the top secret opening to China. The White House did not want to be seen as doing anything that might hint at the breakup of Pakistan—no matter what was happening to civilians in the east wing of Pakistan.
The onslaught would continue for months. The Dacca consulate stubbornly kept up its reporting. But, Blood later recalled, his cables were met with “a deafening silence.” He was not allowed to protest to the Pakistani authorities. He ratcheted up his dispatches, sending in a blistering cable tagged “Selective Genocide,” urging his bosses to speak out against the atrocities being committed by the Pakistani military. The White House staff passed this up to Kissinger, who paid no heed. Then on April 6, two weeks into the slaughter, Blood and almost his entire consulate sent in a telegram formally declaring their “strong dissent”—a total repudiation of the policy that they were there to carry out. That cable—perhaps the most radical rejection of U.S. policy ever sent by its diplomats—blasted the United States for silence in the face of atrocities, for not denouncing the quashing of democracy, for showing “moral bankruptcy” in the face of what they bluntly called genocide

Added more for you -

This stands as one of the worst moments of moral blindness in U.S. foreign policy. Pakistan’s crackdown on the Bengalis was not routine or small-scale killing, not something that could be dismissed as business as usual, but a colossal and systematic onslaught. Midway through the bloodshed, both the Central Intelligence Agency and the State Department conservatively estimated that about two hundred thousand people had lost their lives. Many more would perish, cut down by Pakistani forces or dying in droves in miserable refugee camps. “The story of East Bengal will surely be written as one of the greatest nightmares of modern times,” declared Edward Kennedy, who led the outcry in the Senate. But in the depths of the Cold War, Nixon and Kissinger were unyielding in their support for Pakistan, making possible horrific crimes against humanity—plausibly even a genocide—in that country’s eastern wing

But at almost every turning point in the crisis, Nixon and Kissinger failed to use that leverage to avert disaster. Before the shooting started, they consciously decided not to warn Pakistan’s military chiefs against using violence on their own population. They did not urge caution or impose conditions that might have discouraged the Pakistani military government from butchering its own citizenry. They did not threaten the loss of U.S. support or even sanctions if Pakistan took the wrong course. They allowed the army to sweep aside the results of Pakistan’s first truly free and fair democratic election, without even suggesting that the military strongmen try to work out a power-sharing deal with the Bengali leadership that had won the vote

Back
Top Bottom