What's new

East Asian Union China+Taiwan+Japan+Korea, possible?

China is enough big and havent the ability to digest others.
You must be kidding. I love an independent Vietnam. For me, ASEAN is just a nominal league(hữu danh vô thực), "3 inches tongue" of Chinese can makes Cambodia, Thailand or Indonesia becomes yes-mans/puppets/vassals. It looks like league of 6 countries against Qin in Chinese history.

As a Pan-asianist myself i find this subject very interesting. And i would like to point out this "slave-master" relationship with mongollodoids and non-mongoloids would never work. having someone of a different ethnic group without a nation-state is so problematic nowadays and China has to worry for what another 500 million souls?

There are so many holes and arguments to punch a whole but for the sake of time i would just focus on one thing.
Imperialism ain't gonna work anymore. Seriously anybody reviving the Primary culture/lesser culture relationships were abolished for a reason. THEY GENERATE FRICTION. Friction , racism , unrest , hatred , discrimination , stereotypes. Coupled with this imperialist relationship would be institutional racism which probably enforced if not done from the start by states who follow the imperialist presence. And what does this create? Permanent unrest. Unrest that would never be quelled and just simply radicalise and radicalise until it becomes a full blow race war. And with all that in the modern world comes lose of prestige , attack of human rights groups and all the public condmenation the world can provide. And losing reputation nowadays carry more than just losing face. The UN has now the right and every country would do unless want to be seen a supporter of the oppressor to impose economic sanctions on china which would lead the destruction of the Chinese export-oriented industry. Causing socio-economic crisises left and right and drain the money of the Chinese treasury. hell that is just the tip of the iceberg. Currently china is having quite the problem of not only managing the numerous ethnic groups within the border but pretty much everybody want the achieve the chinese dream. Now with all these problems and expectations would probably translate to unrest of the chinese itself plus the unrest of the non-mongoloid races. Which would probably erupt of to numerous revolutions which would probably erupt to sub-state wars. Then there is foreign exploitation , genocides and pretty much everything horrible thing the CCP has been trying to stop from happening ever since it formation. I could add more to this but seriously this is jsut one big bad idea. Also this is all expecting that China won conquering all these countries.

Ha pre style lang nila yan kasi gusto ng mga hayop na ito S and m malibog kasi ito mga intik behon anyway this Eu Style is impossible since china would be part of it, If the chinese want this to happen they have to show they are respectable nation by being an example of fairness not to be the next imperial nation since the British empire and many others because that ship as already sailed and its all in the past but they want that line so they have to pick give up their imperial ambitions and play ball or do it and rise it all. That's why this idea is b.s

Back
Top Bottom