What's new

earthquake in Turkey all turkish members ok?

In the first phase, 100 billion liras were allocated to institutions for emergency aid and support activities. It is expected that more than 500 billion liras of additional funds will be allocated to local governments and related institutions in the disaster zone, excluding infrastructure and housing stock renewal.

Approximately 100,000 search and rescue and support personnel are currently working in the debris zone. In addition to thousands of specialized personnel, the Gendarmerie is on alert in the disaster area with its 26 cargo planes, and the Coast Guard Command with its ships and boats. In addition to thousands of personnel, TAF has 10 ships, 54 cargo planes, more than 50 helicopters and many UAVs.

More than 1,000 ambulances, 241 UMKE teams (National Medical Rescue Team), 2 ambulance planes and 5,000 additional medical personnel have been deployed to the region.

In addition to the units affiliated to the ministries, the aid of all municipalities across the country has started to reach the region intensively.

AKP aka Erdogan's party slow down communication in Twitter, All because peoples start insult him and videos spreaded that his governors got attacked.. This is the true face of this "muslim" president.. What he did is pure evil because peoples who stuck under rubble asked help from twitter.

Last edited:
These pictures are enough to break a person with strong nerves!
A Turkish man Mesut, has been sitting all night, holding the hand of his fifteen-year-old daughter Armak Leila, next to the rubble pile under which his daughter's body was found. Armak remained trapped under the rubble and eventually died, Mesut knows that His daughter is no longer alive, but he doesn't dare or dare leave the daughter alone.
Natural disasters may be natural for nature, but for us they are just disasters.
Cherish your loved ones!
Love the loved ones of others!
Because love doesn't die under the rubble of natural disasters!

AKP aka Erdogan's party slow down communication in Twitter, All because peoples start insult him and videos spreaded that his governors got attacked.. This is the true face of this "muslim" president.. What he did is pure evil because peoples who stuck under rubble most ask help from twitter.
Is it true that a lot of houses in the area were built by 5-6 friends of Erdogan? There are images coming that show many buildings were very poorly constructed and had many problems. An expert here said that Erdogan friends,a "gang" got the majority of the works there and they tried to make money out of cheap constructions.

Is it true that a lot of houses in the area were built by 5-6 friends of Erdogan? There are images coming that show many buildings were very poorly constructed and had many problems. An expert here said that Erdogan friends,a "gang" got the majority of the works there and they tried to make money out of cheap constructions.
More than 13 million people are affected by the strongest land earthquake in history, with nearly 10000 structures destroyed in 11 provinces. The size of the disaster area is equal to the territory of the UK. To believe that the building stock here was built by 4 or 5 people in 10-15 years is either to be an idiot or to pretend to believe and use it for a purpose.

For a moment, just for a moment, I thought your heart had softened in the face of this disaster. But the old habits die hard. You're back to factory settings.

Hourly update

9057 citizens lost their lives
52979 citizens injured

Ofcourse.. Every bad thing happening in Turkey is because of Erdogan.. You as a greek only know about how he scrQw foreign policy of Turkey and economy but in insade he ruin everything..
Education,Agriculture,Architectural,Culture,Demographics,Religion,Respect.. He declare war on every good thing in Turkey.. A golden dawn member would have more mercy than him ıf he was president of Turkey.

More than 13 million people are affected by the strongest land earthquake in history, with nearly 10000 structures destroyed in 11 provinces. The size of the disaster area is equal to the territory of the UK. To believe that the building stock here was built by 4 or 5 people in 10-15 years is either to be an idiot or to pretend to believe and use it for a purpose.

For a moment, just for a moment, I thought your heart had softened in the face of this disaster. But the old habits die hard. You're back to factory settings.
Don't rush to call me cold-hearted or whatever. Don't start the diva thing again.

Isn't it obvious that a lot of the buildings had poor construction? Your own compatriot said something and I asked.

Ofcourse.. Every bad thing happening in Turkey is because of Erdogan.. You as a greek only know about how he scrQw foreign policy of Turkey and economy but in insade he ruin everything..
Education,Agriculture,Architectural,Culture,Demographics,Religion,Respect.. He declare war on every good thing in Turkey.. A golden dawn member would have more mercy than him ıf he was president of Turkey.
Abi,tell that to dBSPL who rushed to accuse me. This is a big disaster,but also there are questions as to the quality of construction and the standards in Southeast Turkey.

Don't rush to call me cold-hearted or whatever. Don't start the diva thing again.

Isn't it obvious that a lot of the buildings had poor construction? Your own compatriot said something and I asked.

Abi,tell that to dBSPL who rushed to accuse me. This is a big disaster,but also there are questions as to the quality of construction and the standards in Southeast Turkey.
Calm down. What did I oppose your any post about Erdogan here? What I wanted to say is very clear, it is stupid to claim that over 100,000 buildings, probably over 13 million inhabitants, were built under Erdogan and his 3-5 friends, and it is downright stupidity to believe it.

If something needs to be discussed here, it is to question to what extent the building inspection regulation, which has been improved considerably especially after the Van earthquake, is being operated. Within the framework of Law No. 5216 on Metropolitan Municipalities, metropolitan municipalities can make master plans. In addition, metropolitan municipalities have the authority to supervise the implementation zoning plans of district municipalities. In other words, when you get to the root of the distortions and corruption in zoning, it is seen that the real problem is the municipal councils and the party members affiliated with these council members.

The building license is subject to permission by the municipalities in order to start the construction of any structure within the adjacent areas. Can we now say that Lütfü Savaş, mayor since 2009, is the reason for this demolition? No, we cannot. Because building permits are somehow passed through the municipality's zoning and housing departments without him even knowing about most of the irregularities.

In the past, I also had a construction experience, more precisely, I did business with a contractor in return for a flat on a plot of land. I know the process very well. I know how things work in some municipalities. I hate the greed and disregard for human life of the reptiles who have joined these parties, no matter which party they belong to, only for their own gain. I am ashamed of what happened especially in the zoning and housing authorities of the municipalities. We can talk about all of these in detail. However, we should talk about all of these things properly, we should speak the truth so that we do not move away from the truth.

When our people are still inside ruins, saying that Erdoğan built these buildings and that is why they were demolished is a straight propaganda lever. It is one thing to say that the airport, the dam, the highway were built under this man by tendering, so they were demolished, it is quite another thing to say that the apartment buildings were demolished because of Erdo.

We are facing the biggest earthquake in our history. The equivalent of 200 atomic bombs has been hit the cities. It is my shame to waste time writing this while our people are still in the ruins. I would have thought that you wouldn't be involved in this kind of work, at least until you get over the initial shock wave. I was wrong. Write as you know how, I don't think I will ever sit down to write a reply to these again.

When our people are still inside ruins, saying that Erdoğan built these buildings and that is why they were demolished is a straight propaganda lever. It is one thing to say that the airport, the dam, the highway were built under this man by tendering, so they were demolished, it is quite another thing to say that the apartment buildings were demolished because of Erdo.
Of yaaa,a man cannot say something before someone rushes to accuse him of propaganda.

Pro-government media says "we should not talk politics in this difficult time" but thats not what I believe.
Every year we have a natural disaster and every time they same BS "we should be united and not talk about politics" They say this because they are responsible for this..
Its not only houses wich collapsed in this earthquak but also port,roads,airports and even hospitals.
They literaly dont mobilize army because they have "coup" fear or something like that.
They dont give damn about how many peoples is dying and everyone must know this.. Earthquake didnt kill peoples but they did.

Everyone is too much angry right now.. This earthquake effect most peoples life

These pictures are enough to break a person with strong nerves!
A Turkish man Mesut, has been sitting all night, holding the hand of his fifteen-year-old daughter Armak Leila, next to the rubble pile under which his daughter's body was found. Armak remained trapped under the rubble and eventually died, Mesut knows that His daughter is no longer alive, but he doesn't dare or dare leave the daughter alone.
Natural disasters may be natural for nature, but for us they are just disasters.
Cherish your loved ones!
Love the loved ones of others!
Because love doesn't die under the rubble of natural disasters!

Perhaps the most shocking photo of the disaster that hit the Turkish people.

They said the same about the Kemalists in 1999, when new constructions collapsed in the Istanbul earthquake.
Unfortunately, there is an issue with the control and inspection of new constructions due to the corruption that exists. We are not so different either, because a month later, in our own earthquake in Athens, new buildings or buildings that had had destructive work done on the columns.

Access to Twitter was blocked in Turkey because the government was criticized on Twitter. All aid organizations were made via Twitter. Despite this, they banned.

Erdogan's Turkey...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom