What's new

earthquake in Turkey all turkish members ok?

At the 131st hour, miracles continue.

4-year-old Şengül was rescued in Islahiye. Also her father is being taken out now. At the same moment whole family rescued in apartment, Nurdağı, Gaziantep. We are also waiting for good news from five different locations in Hatay, Kahramanmaraş and Adıyaman.

At the 132nd hour, a 7-year-old girl, Irem, was pulled from the rubble in Belen, Hatay. Work on Kahramanmaraş culturkent site has reached the final stage and we are waiting for good news. We are waiting for the rescue of 5 more citizens in the apartment building in Gaziantep Nurdagi.

On the 6th day of the earthquake, incredible news is coming from all the affected provinces. Pls dont miss your prayers.

Foq58MFX0AARUWp

None of the 133,759 houses built by TOKİ (Housing Development Administration) for low and middle income people in the earthquake zone have been demolished. However, houses (ie Rönesans residence) marketed as a corner of paradise and sold for 150-160K dollars in an eastern province like Hatay turned the graves of hundreds of people. People bought their death for 150K dollars.

The contractor of the Rönesans residence was detained while trying to flee abroad. The contractor of the Alpargun residences is said to have fled to Cyprus. The justice ministry has issued a circular and more than 50 prosecutors have been assigned to prevent evidence tampering. We expect that the assets of all contractors whose buildings were damaged in the region will be frozen and a ban on leaving the country will be imposed as a precautionary measure, along with also the staff of the local authorities' housing departments and the building inspection organizations that have signed off on the constructions in question.

The contractor of Rönesans (700 residences) was the president of the Chamber of Architects in the province. And in a news program, he was described by the mayor of Hatay as an idealistic person, he also says he believes the building complies with earthquake regulations.

Last edited:
Brits - DEC in the UK has started to take donations : https://www.dec.org.uk/

It took me 30secs just now - i just made a donation and got a 25% boost of my donation by selecting the "Gift Aid" option as a UK tax payer. Do it. V. Easy as you can do via Paypal on it aswell !

Earthquakes also hit some of TR's most important historical sites. Nemrut, Zeugma and Göbeklitepe survived two earthquakes with little damage. Unfortunately, the Hatay Archeology Museum was partially damaged. The historic Hatay Parliament Building and Habib-i Neccar, the oldest mosque in Anatolia, collapsed.

The teams that reached Mount Nemrut, where the magnificent monuments of the Commagene Kingdom in Adıyaman's Kahta district are located, determined that there was no damage to the statues after examining the snow-covered area.

Göbeklitepe, which is estimated to have been built between 9600-10000 BC and is on the UNESCO World Heritage list, is in good condition.

Museums in Gaziantep, Şanlıurfa, Kilis, Osmaniye, Diyarbakır and Adana were not damaged.

The ancient city of Zeugma near the Nizip district of Gaziantep also survived the earthquake with little damage. However, Gaziantep Castle was one of the buildings that suffered heavy damage in the earthquake. Some historical houses in Antep were also damaged.

Hatay Parliament Building, one of the symbolic buildings of the city, could not withstand the earthquake. The parliament building had gone down in history as the building where the Hatay State was established and the decision to join Turkiye was taken.

The Habib-i Neccar Mosque, the oldest mosque in Anatolia, which was built on a Roman pagan temple, was also destroyed by the earthquake.

The historic Greek Orthodox Church in Antakya was also heavily damaged in the earthquakes. The roof and some walls of the building completely collapsed.

St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church in Iskenderun was also one of the buildings heavily damaged by the earthquake.

The 5,000-year-old walls of Diyarbakır, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, were also damaged by the 7.7 and 7.6 earthquakes.
2VhIZ_1676013172_9521.jpg

8wgO3_1676013457_292.jpg

iEEET_1676014535_2449.jpg

84HJU_1676013282_352.jpg

apJUS_1676105940_4107.jpg

bKvGr_1676013227_1686.jpg

Last edited:
I saw it on TV! Manolis Kostidis was there,right in front of the church. The devastation in the city is unimaginable.
Unique pieces of our cultural heritage. Each of them will be renovated one by one in the most beautiful way in accordance with the original. This church is not derelict, it is a place of worship actively used by Turkish citizens with a congregation. It will regain its splendor in a very short time. We mourn for our citizens who lost their lives, but we will put everything else back in its original place.

Last edited:
12-year-old Eylül, who was pulled out of the rubble after 147 hours, said this when asked if she was hungry: No, I am not, I have eaten. She is conscious, but the process of being under the rubble is very heavy mentally.

The innocent look in the child's eyes and her words bring to mind the verse 37 of Surah Al-Imran.

12-year-old Eylül, who was pulled out of the rubble after 147 hours, said this when asked if she was hungry: No, I am not, I have eaten. She is conscious, but the process of being under the rubble is very heavy mentally.

The innocent look in the child's eyes and her words bring to mind the verse 37 of Surah Al-Imran.
Alhamdullilah

Thank God

Δόξα τω Θεώ!

Heard that 2 earthquakes happened again today

May Allah help our brothers and sisters in Turkey 🇹🇷.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom