What's new

earthquake in Turkey all turkish members ok?

The earthquake was felt all over Turkiye as well as in a wide geography from Lebanon to Georgia.

The earthquake was first announced as 7.8. It was later corrected to 7.4. But this was probably the biggest earthquake in the history of the republic. The earthquake was felt abnormally strongly.

Unfortunately, hundreds of buildings collapsed. The epicenter of the earthquake was Kahramanmaras. The destructive power of the earthquake was enormous. There are also reports from Syria that over a hundred people lost their lives. There are aftershocks up to 7 magnitude. There are many people under the rubble, rescue teams and citizens are pulling out those trapped under cave-ins in many provinces. The Red Crescent said that blood stocks are sufficient but unfortunately many casualties are expected.

The Republic of Turkiye has declared a state of emergency at the highest level of 4th degree. Unfortunately, we woke up to a very difficult day, please keep your prayers.

The earthquake was felt all over Turkiye as well as in a wide geography from Lebanon to Georgia.

The earthquake was first announced as 7.8. It was later corrected to 7.4. But this was probably the biggest earthquake in the history of the republic. The earthquake was felt abnormally strongly.

Unfortunately, hundreds of buildings collapsed. The epicenter of the earthquake was Kahramanmaras. The destructive power of the earthquake was enormous. There are also reports from Syria that over a hundred people lost their lives. There are aftershocks up to 7 magnitude. There are many people under the rubble, rescue teams and citizens are pulling out those trapped under cave-ins in many provinces. The Red Crescent said that blood stocks are sufficient but unfortunately many casualties are expected.

The Republic of Turkiye has declared a state of emergency at the highest level of 4th degree. Unfortunately, we woke up to a very difficult day, please keep your prayers.
When did it happened? is the epicenter highly populated?

Sad, RIP to the lost souls and wish fast recovery for the injured.

@SalarHaqq bro,has it begun? The location, the timing, the 6 month. I see it upon us all.

Normally at an acceleration value of 100 and above, destruction is expected. The acceleration of the earthquake in Kahramanmaraş was measured as 664 Gal. The earthquake occurred at a depth of only 7000 meters.

Number of buildings collapsed and severely damaged in the earthquake, 1710

Azerbaijan
Pakistan
Russia
Israel
Japan
Poland
USA
Iran
TRNC
Belgium
Italy
Sweden

These countries have announced that they will send search and rescue teams today. Teams from countries such as Azerbaijan Japan and Israel are on their way.

🙏

Last edited:
this is horrible, I just turn on the TV and this comes on.

It said death toll is now over 360 and will be climbing.....Gosh, this is tough.

Best wishes everyone.

this is horrible, I just turn on the TV and this comes on.

It said death toll is now over 360 and will be climbing.....Gosh, this is tough.

Best wishes everyone.

640 and climbing.. :cry:

Sincere condolences to the departed and best wishes for swift recovery of the injured.

Deepest sympathy to Turkiye and the other affected nations & their citizens for this sad and devastating calamity..

just learned it happened during the night time, its gonna be hard. :(
I'm from the epicenter of the earthquake and my relatives like many others were asleep when it happened. Thank Allah that they weren't harmed but my grandma's sister broke her back and her children were injured. There are thousands like her who are either injured or under rubble.

People like me who live abroad are having trouble reaching out to their families.

Hundreds of buildings have collapsed. Hell, even my old apartment which I lived in up until like 3 years ago has collapsed.

The sad part is, most of this destruction and loss of life could've been avoided had the government invested more in appropriate measures.

Back
Top Bottom