What's new

earphones and headphones

Here's my list:

1. Sennheiser CX 299 earphones - For NCCs, DCDs, Gilmas, Devra-filmus...in short, for 'those' movies.
2. Dr Dre Beats Solo HD Headphones - For Good Music.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
dr dre is so expensive.
only way I will ever get to use dr dre or bose is if somebody gifts it to me.

dr dre is so expensive.
only way I will ever get to use dr dre or bose is if somebody gifts it to me.

I gifted one for myself. Figured that since I listen to music quite often, it makes sense to splurge on a one-time investment.:laugh:

I gifted one for myself. Figured that since I listen to music quite often, it makes sense to splurge on a one-time investment.:laugh:
ah.. am not a music buff.. watch a lot of telly though, and occasional movies.

ah.. am not a music buff.. watch a lot of telly though, and occasional movies.

What's good on British telly these days? I watch Citizen Khan for now...

I'm not a big music buff either...It's just that when i do listen to it, it better be good.

What's good on British telly these days? I watch Citizen Khan for now...

I'm not a big music buff either...It's just that when i do listen to it, it better be good.
I just watch anything thats on bbc... basically its my only source of news and entertainment. :)
music, my habit is occasionally I happen to see/listen to a song by chance which I like and then I play it like 40 times in loop till I get bored.

I just watch anything thats on bbc... basically its my only source of news and entertainment. :)
music, my habit is occasionally I happen to see/listen to a song by chance which I like and then I play it like 40 times in loop till I get bored.

That's exactly how I had to get rid of Thriftshop from my head.:-)

bhai itna paisa kamate ho... kyar karoge marne ke baad... ?
invest in some good speakers and big tv and have romantic movie + dinner with bhabi

even documentaries especially about natural world( discovery and nat geo have hd content) look brilliant on hd tv and you will have an immresive experience with good speakers.

beta jee i have sony 32 inched LED on my wall but i don't remember last time i on it . i have an android tablet but fucker always sleep under my bed i don't like touch . i use cheapest mobile because when i become angry i broke it (3 already) and i have HP laptop which i use all the time there is no place for speakers and headphones here

Dhatteri!! Tab to aapko headphone ki zarrorat bhi nahi padegi. :no:

i need headphones which air force marshals use for save ears from jet noise :rolleyes:

50507596033dd97da811b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom