What's new

E3 the day Sony obliterated Microsoft

daily-wtf-026-06122013.gif

For you guys in the West it might not be a problem but here in Pakistan at least most of the gaming industry for better or worse relays on pirated games. People cannot afford Rs. 1000-5000 for games and buy original titles. I mean, I earn about 20 thousand right now working part time not even I can afford that. Thus, for us at least X-One seems to be out of reach and we'd probably have to turn to PS4. I think the same goes for majority of India but an Indian member would be able to represent the situation more accurately.

For you guys in the West it might not be a problem but here in Pakistan at least most of the gaming industry for better or worse relays on pirated games. People cannot afford Rs. 1000-5000 for games and buy original titles. I mean, I earn about 20 thousand right now working part time not even I can afford that. Thus, for us at least X-One seems to be out of reach and we'd probably have to turn to PS4. I think the same goes for majority of India but an Indian member would be able to represent the situation more accurately.

Most people (well those who play) can. E-commerce sites in India make big bucks selling video games and consoles. Its a very fast growing market.

Most people (well those who play) can. E-commerce sites in India make big bucks selling video games and consoles. Its a very fast growing market.

Yeah plus Microsoft has proper representation in your country so they can reach the market themselves too if they wanted. Not here.

Back
Top Bottom