What's new

Sony Group financial results, record high sales of 11.5 trillion yen - Playstation 5 is strong and exceeds 10 trillion yen for the first time

In the consolidated financial results for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2023 (international accounting standards) announced by the Sony Group on the 28th, sales increased 16.3% year-on-year to 11.5398 trillion yen, a record high, reaching the 10 trillion yen mark for the first time . exceeded.
In addition to the strong sales of the  home game console " PlayStation 5 ," entertainment-related businesses such as music and movies grew significantly, and the impact of foreign exchange also pushed up.
Source: https://news.yahoo.co.jp/articles/009d4fe7655ad86d4002ec519e275a87202cdab8
11.5 trillion yen is about 84 billion dollar.

Seems like video games and anime/manga will be saving Japan.

I hope they beat Microsoft!

Oh man, I'm also a huge SRW fan here. Waiting for the next game!
RE4/RE2make aren't remastered of the originals, there are numerous differences that make them stand-out. I can't stand RE7 & RE Village first person view at all.

Bruh, you are selling a hard bargain, RTS is like nearly extinct nowadays.
There's one I'm looking forward to tho:
Though, this is more like squad tactics game than a base-building RTS.
I probably started playing the first SRW (forgot the name) in 1995 with my SEGA Dream Cast back in 1995, I like how the story goes and you can use inter-title robot to fight with and against, that was brand new concept back then. The last one I played is SRW 30 and it was on steam, they really should bring the rest up on steam so I can play them once again, I mean, anything before PS3 is gone, that's when they still separate NTSC and PAL, and we use PAL in Australia, so I can't play anything before PS3, used to have a NTSC PS3, but it was broken, I have the disc but I don't .

RTS is not extinct, probably Asia don't have that many RTS game coming out now. They don't generally do, I am currently playing this turn base RTS.

I probably started playing the first SRW (forgot the name) in 1995 with my SEGA Dream Cast back in 1995, I like how the story goes and you can use inter-title robot to fight with and against, that was brand new concept back then. The last one I played is SRW 30 and it was on steam, they really should bring the rest up on steam so I can play them once again, I mean, anything before PS3 is gone, that's when they still separate NTSC and PAL, and we use PAL in Australia, so I can't play anything before PS3, used to have a NTSC PS3, but it was broken, I have the disc but I don't .

RTS is not extinct, probably Asia don't have that many RTS game coming out now. They don't generally do, I am currently playing this turn base RTS.

Yeah, they totally should, especially the OG titles.

And Turn-based Real Time Strategy?
Bro, you mean Real Time with pause right?

Yeah, they totally should, especially the OG titles.

And Turn-based Real Time Strategy?
Bro, you mean Real Time with pause right?
I loved both. In fact, I am playing both type of game now.

Both Phantom Brigade (which is a real time game but pause before you make action) or turn base RTS, I am currently playing this game online.

Edit :: Oh, I got what you mean, yeah, turn base strategy game, not real time. I do play time pause RTS.

Bro, Sony has woke elements due to their western studio, but their top execs are majority japanese.

They also fund a lot of Asian games to combat Microsoft, like China's hit Genshin Impact has Sony funding in it (which is why it's not on Xbox).

omg Sony fanboy spotted!! ‘combat Microsoft’? what a dead giveaway.8-)

Praise Sony all you want, it won't change the fact that wallstreet capitals bag most of its profit, while none of its movie, music or game branch is run by actual Japanese

omg Sony fanboy spotted!! ‘combat Microsoft’? what a dead giveaway.8-)

Praise Sony all you want, it won't change the fact that wallstreet capitals bag most of its profit, while none of its movie, music or game branch is run by actual Japanese
Well, I just provide the link that proves their execs are majorly japanese.

And yes, they are literally combatting Microsoft from merging with Activision.

Well, I just provide the link that proves their execs are majorly japanese.

And yes, they are literally combatting Microsoft from merging with Activision.
Nintendo should be a better representative of Japan compare to the fully westernized SIE, yet most Sony fans around me seem to hate it for some reason.

Microsoft sux.

Nintendo should be a better representative of Japan compare to the fully westernized SIE, yet most Sony fans around me seem to hate it for some reason.

Microsoft sux.
Duh, because Sony vs Nintendo has deep rivalry ever since the PS1 vs N64 era.

I'm more on Sony side nowadays because they have better controller and sometimes they port their games to PC.

But Nintendo is still good, wish they release a stronger Switch ASAP tho.
Let's wait for a few more days for their yearly review, I think Nintendo also makes profits.

Back
Top Bottom