What's new

'Dying' Russia's Birth Rate Is Now Higher Than America's

Orgasms are healthy, its a natural bodily function. Multiple sexual partners = very high risk of acquiring STD's. This is something everyone learns in high school sex ed class as well as other educational courses involving sexual awareness.

Now, coming to Einstein and Galileo, they are a minority within the intelligent, innovative, and productive category of people.
The practice of having multiple sexual partners is more common amongst the unproductive category, though this cannot apply to all of them.

Having one sexual partner/spouse is common practice in South Asia and compare it to how productive are we compared to west? They have far better economy so all I am saying is having sex should be just like any other thing people do for fun. Because in fact it is fun. Having fun does not lower your productivity but having fun in excess might do so. Having sex with just one partner like your wife all day long all year and making babies like rats in still unproductive as it is in South Asia.

And your perception is in fact very wrong. There is hardly any one here who hasnt had multiple sexual partners. My friend doing her phd right now used to have threesome and was very promiscuous. Is she not productive? I do not think so. That is just a life style nothing to do with being productive or not. On the other hand if you abuse drugs too much it might make you unproductive as it messes up with your mind and body.

Even if we accept that America is dying then also there is nothing to worry as they will surely find a solution as Ameicans are smart people. :D

As for Russia we have India which is ready to supply as many eople as it needs :D

Having one sexual partner/spouse is common practice in South Asia and compare it to how productive are we compared to west?
Really?? I'd beg to differ. One of the largest prostitution and sex trades exist in south Asia and they thrive because of demand (customers), particularly in the land of kamasutra, where the number of people with HIV/Aids is also highest in the world, more than Africa.

They have far better economy so all I am saying is having sex should be just like any other thing people do for fun. Because in fact it is fun. Having fun does not lower your productivity but having fun in excess might do so. Having sex with just one partner like your wife all day long all year and making babies like rats in still unproductive as it is in South Asia.

Who said sex in a monogamous relationship with ones spouse has to only be for the purpose of "making babies like rats"??

And your perception is in fact very wrong. There is hardly any one here who hasnt had multiple sexual partners. My friend doing her phd right now used to have threesome and was very promiscuous. Is she not productive? I do not think so. That is just a life style nothing to do with being productive or not.
Not my perception, but a fact that having multiple sexual partners exposes one to the risk of acquiring multiple STD's, This is based on research and medical studies, not something i'm making up. People who indulge and seek pleasure in such filthy and dangerous behaviors are truly mentally disturbed.

Secondly, you brought up a female friend of yours as "proof" that there is nothing wrong with indulging in promiscuous and risky sexual behavior involving multiple sexual partners, but that is a very weak argument due to many factors:

1). Does your friend share her medical reports with you too??

2). Does she also update you with the medical tests of her sexual partners with whom she engages with in sexual intercourse simultaneously?? And why would she provide you with their medical information and of what relevance is it to you??

3). Did her multiple sexual partners give her the permission to reveal to you their sexual information and medical history/test results?? And why??

4). Hoe does she know if they (her multiple sexual partners) haven't had sexual contact with other people between the last time they got tested and the time they had sexual contact with her?? How does she know they are being honest?? And why would she tell you this??

It seems to me more like you're making this whole "my friend pHD, threesome" thing up!! No disrespect but it sounds more like a fantasy of yours because its NOT ADDING UP.

Secondly, it was you who linked unproductivity with promiscuity. My original post on this thread took into account promiscuity as one of the many degenerative factors involved in the social/moral decadence prevailing in the Western countries.

Last edited:
You don't get the point.

The promiscuousness leads to a decline in birth rate in highly advanced societies, which leads to a void, and this void is then filled by less innovative and less productive people.
That is just the way it naturally works. Promiscuity is against the natural law.

who wrote that natural law?
where can i know those laws?

Orgasms are healthy, its a natural bodily function. Multiple sexual partners = very high risk of acquiring STD's. This is something everyone learns in high school sex ed class as well as other educational courses involving sexual awareness.

Now, coming to Einstein and Galileo, they are a minority within the intelligent, innovative, and productive category of people.
The practice of having multiple sexual partners is more common amongst the unproductive category, though this cannot apply to all of them.

Actually in most sane parts of the world, law prevents people from having more than one spouse (so only one sexual partner)

Really?? I'd beg to differ. One of the largest prostitution and sex trades exist in south Asia and they thrive because of demand (customers), particularly in the land of kamasutra, where the number of people with HIV/Aids is also highest in the world, more than Africa.

Who said sex in a monogamous relationship with ones spouse has to only be for the purpose of "making babies like rats"??

Not my perception, but a fact that having multiple sexual partners exposes one to the risk of acquiring multiple STD's, This is based on research and medical studies, not something i'm making up. People who indulge and seek pleasure in such filthy and dangerous behaviors are truly mentally disturbed.

Secondly, you brought up a female friend of yours as "proof" that there is nothing wrong with indulging in promiscuous and risky sexual behavior involving multiple sexual partners, but that is a very weak argument due to many factors:

1). Does your friend share her medical reports with you too??

2). Does she also update you with the medical tests of her sexual partners with whom she engages with in sexual intercourse simultaneously?? And why would she provide you with their medical information and of what relevance is it to you??

3). Did her multiple sexual partners give her the permission to reveal to you their sexual information and medical history/test results?? And why??

4). Hoe does she know if they (her multiple sexual partners) haven't had sexual contact with other people between the last time they got tested and the time they had sexual contact with her?? How does she know they are being honest?? And why would she tell you this??

It seems to me more like you're making this whole "my friend pHD, threesome" thing up!! No disrespect but it sounds more like a fantasy of yours because its NOT ADDING UP.

Secondly, it was you who linked unproductivity with promiscuity. My original post on this thread took into account promiscuity as one of the many degenerative factors involved in the social/moral decadence prevailing in the Western countries.

You are too stuck up on STDs bro. That's all I got to say. And she told me because she is a good friend and we used to date? To me sex is just like any other thing that our body requires for fun. May be like food bowling its only you who link it to moral degradation. Most of the people do not even marry any more in west. It is just your perception.

who wrote that natural law?
where can i know those laws?

Actually in most sane parts of the world, law prevents people from having more than one spouse (so only one sexual partner)

The laws of nature as ordained by God Almighty. Otherwise, indulging in promiscuous sexual behaviors with multiple people wouldn't result in Syphilis, Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, Herpes, Chancroid, Lymphogranuloma Venereum, Nongonococcal Urethritis, Donovanosis, various types of HPV's (also known as Genital Warts), HIV/AIDS and other STD's/STI's. Rather than disease and infections something productive and good would come out of it, BUT that is not the case. THUS it is against the natural law.

You are too stuck up on STDs bro. That's all I got to say. And she told me because she is a good friend and we used to date? To me sex is just like any other thing that our body requires for fun. May be like food bowling its only you who link it to moral degradation. Most of the people do not even marry any more in west. It is just your perception.
STD's aren't a figment of my imagination, they are a bitter reality and those who indulge in risky sexual behaviors such as the one you described about your "friend" (that was a weak argument on your part BTW) are exposing themselves to extreme life threatening and permanent danger.

Recent surge in HIV rates amongst heterosexuals in the UK caused by “female sex tourism” say experts | Healthy Living

Last edited:
The laws of nature as ordained by God Almighty. Otherwise, indulging in promiscuous sexual behaviors with multiple people wouldn't result in Syphilis, Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, Herpes, Chancroid, Lymphogranuloma Venereum, Nongonococcal Urethritis, Donovanosis, various types of HPV's (also known as Genital Warts), HIV/AIDS and other STD's/STI's. Rather than disease and infections something productive and good would come out of it, BUT that is not the case. THUS it is against the natural law.

STD's aren't a figment of my imagination, they are a bitter reality and those who indulge in risky sexual behaviors such as the one you described about your "friend" (that was a weak argument on your part BTW) are exposing themselves to extreme life threatening and permanent danger.

Recent surge in HIV rates amongst heterosexuals in the UK caused by “female sex tourism” say experts | Healthy Living

But why is your abrahamic god giving AIDS to child born to HIV +ve mother??

But why is your abrahamic god giving AIDS to child born to HIV +ve mother??
I won't even bother answering such a moronic question because it wouldn't make any difference to you since you don't believe in my "Abrahamic God". Just a pathetic attempt on your part to take cheap shots at my religion (i did keep the discussion secular up until you deemed it necessary to drag religion into the discussion).

Now, you tell me why HIV/AIDS or any other STD/STI's are most commonly passed on through sexual contact???

Nowadays in America you see every White couple with not a baby in a stroller but a dog on a leash.

I won't even bother answering such a moronic question because it wouldn't make any difference to you since you don't believe in my "Abrahamic God". Just a pathetic attempt on your part to take cheap shots at my religion (i did keep the discussion secular up until you deemed it necessary to drag religion into the discussion).

Now, you tell me why HIV/AIDS or any other STD/STI's are most commonly passed on through sexual contact???

Nowadays in America you see every White couple with not a baby in a stroller but a dog on a leash.
Cant answer my simple question :(
Fine, How it was secular when u said natural laws was god made....
don't make emotional judgements...

HIV is not some god sent punishment... these viruses have cousins that infect monkeys apes etc... no why would god punish them??

hundreds of years back people thought small pox, plague , leprosy were divine punishments/messages..
now after vaccines were created, god became powerless?

start living in 21st century.. god's punishments are for ignorant uneducated fools...
nature doesn't distinguish between good or bad , the faithful or the educated, the young or the old..
what is done by two concenting individuals in their private place is neither yours nor your god's business..

Cant answer my simple question :(
Fine, How it was secular when u said natural laws was god made....
don't make emotional judgements...

Yes, I believe that natural laws were made by God.

But, as i said, since you don't believe in God, my answer would make no difference to you either way.
So there is no point for me to answer such a pathetic question.

HIV is not some god sent punishment... these viruses have cousins that infect monkeys apes etc... no why would god punish them??

What a lousy question. You don't believe in God, so why are you so desperate to know my answer?? :lol:

hundreds of years back people thought small pox, plague , leprosy were divine punishments/messages..
now after vaccines were created, god became powerless?

start living in 21st century.. god's punishments are for ignorant uneducated fools...
nature doesn't distinguish between good or bad , the faithful or the educated, the young or the old..
what is done by two concenting individuals in their private place is neither yours nor your god's business..

Now you're just going on a off topic rant. I never said anything about "divine punishment", YOU DID. That is all in YOUR head. :disagree:

All of my previous posts mentioned "laws of nature". You seem to want to drag MY religion into the topic. But i won't let that happen.:no:

Both US and Russia have fertility rate below replacement and hence are "dying".

TFR in US is higher and mortality level lower.

It is the Population growth rate that matters.

US will always have a high Growth rate because of Positive Net Immigration.

Russia has high death rate and Negative Net Immigration giving it a much lower Growth Rate.

Russia has high death rate and Negative Net Immigration giving it a much lower Growth Rate.

Replacing whites with uneducated latinos is not the answer. Maybe USA should import more asian/indians to replace whites. While latinos are also needed for low level jobs. There is no way economy can work without these low level jobs. Also 95% of USA wealth is controlled by whites despite their population being 60%? So numbers alone don't make much difference. I bet 90% of wealth will still be in hands of whites even if their population get below 30%.

Replacing whites with uneducated latinos is not the answer. Maybe USA should import more asian/indians to replace whites. While latinos are also needed for low level jobs. There is no way economy can work without these low level jobs. Also 95% of USA wealth is controlled by whites despite their population being 60%? So numbers alone don't make much difference. I bet 90% of wealth will still be in hands of whites even if their population get below 30%.
A large proportion of Latinos are illegal so the Americans can't really help it.

not true russia has one of the highest immigration rates in europe

Back
Top Bottom