What's new

'Dying' Russia's Birth Rate Is Now Higher Than America's

The birth rate amongst Americans (Whites) is low because of the degenerate culture promoted by the Zionist owned media which discourages family values/traditions and promotes extreme feminism, homosexuality, lesbianism, and sexually depraved behavior.

Women are discouraged from having and raising children. The portrayal of giving birth to and rearing children as something "oppressive" and "restricting" has instilled a mindset within the average American (White) female that having Children = bad, while on the other hand a life of having multiple jobs, indulging in obscene and promiscuous sexual acts involving multiple partners, getting drunk at clubs and parties, etc is depicted as something to "desire" and strive for.

Which has lead to many social problems, including high abortion rate amongst White Americans, drug/substance abuse, besides a low birth rate.

To be honest I prefer that life style of promiscuousness over breeding like rabbits that exists in poor Asian countries like yours and mine.

To be honest I prefer that life style of promiscuousness over breeding like rabbits that exists in poor Asian countries like yours and mine.
You don't get the point.

The promiscuousness leads to a decline in birth rate in highly advanced societies, which leads to a void, and this void is then filled by less innovative and less productive people.

That is just the way it naturally works. Promiscuity is against the natural law.

Last edited:
No, im afraid the mistake is ALL yours, Sir. I too have lived in America for 20 years, have only been residing in Pakistan for the past six months.

So why did you get deported? That would explain your bitterness and irrationality quite well. :D

There is much more to USA than the bleakness you describe. Much more.

You don't get the point.

The promiscuousness leads to a decline in birth rate in highly advanced societies, which leads to a void, and this void is then filled by less innovative and less productive people.
That is just the way it naturally works. Promiscuity is against the natural law.

Earth population is 7 billions? It was less than a billion couple of hundred years ago and it was better. So a declining population is not as bad as you think it is.

Earth population is 7 billions? It was less than a billion couple of hundred years ago and it was better. So a declining population is not as bad as you think it is.

He attributed moral degeneracy to lesbianism, feminism and zionism.

For me that's a conversation breaker :/

It's not like advances in medicine and more material security has rendered the concepts of early parenthood, rigid gender roles and high birth rates meaningless, no, let's blame the Jews for that too.

Who in Russia is making babies? Actually white Russians or the minorities? Are you paying white Russians to make babies to prevent being overrun by minorities?
its majority russians, the government gives women benifits like credits

So why did you get deported? That would explain your bitterness and irrationality quite well. :D

I have a two way ticket. Please don't make such immature and irrational assumptions.

There is much more to USA than the bleakness you describe. Much more.
Of course there is, but that does not mean one should remain under the illusion that "if all is well now, then all is well forever", because if this were case then the Roman Empire would still be around with all its glory.

The status quo doesn't remain forever.

Of course there is, but that does not mean one should remain under the illusion that "if all is well now, then all is well forever", because if this were case then the Roman Empire would still be around with all its glory.
The status quo doesn't remain forever.

Of course nothing is forever. But for the foreseeable future, things are pretty good for USA, with lots of hard work to help them stay that way.

I'd rather have 7 billion of highly intelligent people capable of innovation and productivity than 7 billion who are destructive and unproductive, because those 7 billion intelligent and highly productive people could most likely discover ways to colonize other planets in our solar system and even other parts of the universe.

Of course nothing is forever. But for the foreseeable future, things are pretty good for USA, with lots of hard work to help them stay that way.
I hope so. :usflag:

I remember taking a class that discussed the patterns between a countries advancement and population size and the comparision was that though there are many stages of development where the population sizes change but at the most advanced stage, when a country is technologically and economically advanced the birth rate drops. So a rise in brith rate, though not necessarily, could relate to how Russia isn't as advanced as it use to be and the birth rate is changing accordingly. Look at Germany for example or Canada.

I'd rather have 7 billion of highly intelligent people capable of innovation and productivity than 7 billion who are destructive and unproductive, because those 7 billion intelligent and highly productive people could most likely discover ways to colonize other planets in our solar system and even other parts of the universe.

I hope so. :usflag:

Einstein had many girl friends. He divorced his first wife and as he got fame married another one. Galileo Galilee the first scientist ever had 3 illegitimate kids. They both had more than 1 sexual partner and both contributed to science more than what South Asians can ever do. Multiple sex partners is not the same as unproductive.

Einstein had many girl friends. He divorced his first wife and as he got fame married another one. Galileo Galilee the first scientist ever had 3 illegitimate kids. They both had more than 1 sexual partner and both contributed to science more than what South Asians can ever do. Multiple sex partners is not the same as unproductive.
I'm talking about majority, not one or two examples. And just because they indulged in this sort of behavior does not in any way shape or form justify it or make a healthy lifestyle when the natural law has proven again and again that such behavior is self destructive and unhealthy.

And secondly, having multiple sexual partners exposes anyone to the risk of acquiring STD's, most of which are not curable. This is a medically proven fact. Homosexuality also comes under the category of promiscuity.

Promiscuity is against the natural law. If anyone tries to prove otherwise then he is obviously ignorant of this fact or just refuses to believe so.

Just because a few Einsteins indulged in sexual relations with more than one sexual partner does not make it a good thing, after all they weren't saints.

Last edited:
I'm talking about majority, not one or two examples. And just because they indulged in this sort of behavior does not in any way shape or form justify it or make a healthy lifestyle when the natural law has proven again and again that such behavior is self destructive and unhealthy.

And secondly, having multiple sexual partners exposes anyone to the risk of acquiring STD's, most of which are not curable. This is a medically proven fact. Homosexuality also comes under the category of promiscuity.

Promiscuity is against the natural law. If anyone tries to prove otherwise then he is obviously ignorant of this fact or just refuses to believe so.

Just because a few Einsteins indulged in sexual relations with more than one sexual partner does not make it a good thing, after all they weren't saints.

Einstein and Galileo were not saints but way much more useful to humanity? And about STDs thats a whole different story. Also getting orgasms is healthy for your body :)

Einstein and Galileo were not saints but way much more useful to humanity? And about STDs thats a whole different story. Also getting orgasms is healthy for your body :)
Orgasms are healthy, its a natural bodily function. Multiple sexual partners = very high risk of acquiring STD's. This is something everyone learns in high school sex ed class as well as other educational courses involving sexual awareness.

Now, coming to Einstein and Galileo, they are a minority within the intelligent, innovative, and productive category of people.
The practice of having multiple sexual partners is more common amongst the unproductive category, though this cannot apply to all of them.

Back
Top Bottom