What's new

Dwarka : Myth or reality?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course you are going to respond with frustration because you Bhartis have no history or civlization to be proud of. Why cant you accept that with some honour and dginity? Why shamelessly try to claim the history of another nation?

Exactly right, and the beef bit is the real kicker, no true Hindu would ever consume beef.

Of course you are going to respond with frustration because you Bhartis have no history or civlization to be proud of. Why cant you accept that with some honour and dginity? Why shamelessly try to claim the history of another nation?

Yup we have no history or civilization cause you own our Hindu history and civilization hahahaha

List of Indus Valley Civilization sites - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

50%-60% Location is in India and remaining in Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Pure delusion LoL.

IVC2.jpg

Awesome go wash your face and we will do it again: we own IVC, we were Hindus but we don't have anything common with India hehehehe

Dude ur wierd... anyways ur welcome to come n smoke or d... and so r u benny n rafi!

Damn i like PDF:laugh:

Guy's should not talk about tight slaps with other guys. :sick:

You please give me a credible link man.. I've been waiting from almost 4 hour's now...

No one can match you in making big claims but when it comes to provide a credible link then you fly like a rocket and go disappear!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom