What's new

Dwarka : Myth or reality?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saada Virsa..... IVC.....:pakistan:

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

Nope.. IVC passport is now given in India.

But sadly immigration do not accept it, better luck next time.

IVC... Indian Valley civilization
th_India.gif

closet indian - you guys are hilarious - clearly the inferiority complex is showing.

Not closet Indian guy....Proud Indian....Unlike some Pakistanis....we dont need to hide our identity when living abroad....

Yeah...so then why would you use "female goddess" as a proof of differntiation then....that was ur own lame argument when you know we have female godesses esp. Kali as well...

Yaar tum Pakistani comprehension mein kacche ho....
There is more in common between a Pakistani Muslim and a Bosnian Muslim....(both Muslims) than an Hindu Pakistani and Bosnian....
Similarly.....IVC being Hindu....there is more in common between Hindus and IVC natives.....majority of whom live in present day India....

Religion drives cultures and traditions....

Buddy....this is what Ive been arguing right from the start....
The history is shared.....
Pakistanis need to be proud as much as the Indians about the common heritage we share before the 60 year old partition....
But when delusional Pakistanis start putting a country tag on history....then of course we are bound to respond in kind.....

Why dont we start by appreciating common history than fighting over it....was the first thing I wrote to ur friend Rafu....

Dude i nailed u(ur post).

Now instead of this post............ Just say.

PN dude i missed by a big margin....... thanx

OR

U should say:

Dude i almost had you!

Thn i say: Had me? u never had ur arguement and ur PC!

And the crowd cheers for me and u silently walk away!

NOTE= I can be a good script writer:rofl: but hey i think i kinda stole the dialogue frm the movies :fast and furious and made it better!

Rafi, A lot of Pakistani try to save their @ss by calling themseves Indian, Its shameful for patriot Pakistani like you..

PS:-I hate any Pakistani calling himself Indian, India has earn respect for its own people not for extremists

That was a tight slap on their poor faces. it must have hurt a lot. Right rafi?

Last edited by a moderator:
Buddy....this is what Ive been arguing right from the start....
The history is shared.....
Pakistanis need to be proud as much as the Indians about the common heritage we share before the 60 year old partition....
But when delusional Pakistanis start putting a country tag on history....then of course we are bound to respond in kind.....

Why dont we start by appreciating common history than fighting over it....was the first thing I wrote to ur friend Rafu....

Of course you are going to respond with frustration because you Bhartis have no history or civlization to be proud of. Why cant you accept that with some honour and dginity? Why shamelessly try to claim the history of another nation?

The beef eating is the most important part, because in modern day india - it can cause riots. The IVC people by eating beef have done something unforgivable to Hindu's.
yeah, in modern india it would but in ancient india i doubt, hinduism is more than a religion, people say its a way of living, there are hundreds of sects within hinduism with hundreds of their books interpreting the religion in a unique way, thats why some sects of hinduism believe sex as dirty, while some have books on it.many sects denounce killing and eating of animals because they see animals as equal to man, these sects consider killing even an ant as a villanious act but some sects eat animals, the laws of hinduism didnt stop even great mythical kings to kill animals (eg dasratha father of Rama), a king should look after all people and animals within his state as his children thats a law but it never stopped kings to do it, several kings attacked kamdhenu, the holy cow because they were jealous, surely cow killing is considered villanious and the fear of going to hell stopped many people to hurt her but other sects thought in a different way, for them cow was just another animal without any importance.

Dude i nailed u(ur post).

Now instead of this post............ Just say.

PN dude i missed by a big margin....... thanx

OR

U should say:

Dude i almost had you!

Thn i say: Had me? u never had ur arguement and ur PC!

And the crowd cheers for me and u silently walk away!

NOTE= I can be a good script writer:rofl: but hey i think i kinda stole the dialogue frm the movies :fast and furious and made it better!

Rather strong stuff you are smoking there ;)

Was just writing out the prescription for you know. Modern technology and all :)

Good, rush to nearest medical shop. If not cured rush to near to power station.

Its ok we will still debate IVC aka Indian valley civilization here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom