What's new

Dutch to scrap blasphemy law - Almighty will have to defend his own name

netherlands sounds like a country that like to "play with ideas" , perhaps they speak english too well

Dutch english accent is funny. But yes, german and dutch can speak better english than french/spanish/italian.

That reminds me...

Once upon a time,

An atheist was seated next to a little girl on an airplane. He turned to her and said, "Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."

The little girl, who had just started to read her book, replied to the total stranger, "What would you want to talk about?"

"Oh, I don't know," said the atheist. "How about why there is no God, or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death?" as he smiled smugly.

"OK," she said. "Those could be interesting topics but let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff - grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, but a horse produces clumps. Why do you suppose that is?"

The atheist, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about it and says, "Hmmm, I have no idea."

To which the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss why there is no God, or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death, when you don't know crap?"

-End-​
:rofl:

Dutch english accent is funny. But yes, german and dutch can speak better english than french/spanish/italian.

they're all pedophiles , i rather live in france / spain / italy were there are less pedophiles

they're all pedophiles , i rather live in france / spain / italy were there are less pedophiles
I cant believe such behaviour is acceptable anywhere in europe, leave alone in holland. May be you have read too many news paper stories. There are pedos everywhere, not only in holland.

I cant believe such behaviour is acceptable anywhere in europe, leave alone in holland. May be you have read too many news paper stories. There are pedos everywhere, not only in holland.

well you must be having lots of fun in europe then

Why do the Muslims take blasphemy so very seriously?? Is their faith weak or the foundations of their religion so unstable, that they have to defend their beliefs, God and prophet with laws and threats of violence?

Because its all about respect……why you respect your parents……..is your faith weak……???.....since when respect has anything to do with faith….???

And don’t forget that that is the major difference between a Muslim and non-Muslim……..we live our lives by the rules of Islam and they make their own law to live there lives.

Because its all about respect……why you respect your parents……..is your faith weak……???.....since when respect has anything to do with faith….???

And don’t forget that that is the major difference between a Muslim and non-Muslim……..we live our lives by the rules of Islam and they make their own law to live there lives.

Well as long as islamic law does not go against law of the land, there should not be a problem. In this case you dont blasphame ( your law) and I reserve the right to do so ( law of the land).
Where is the problem?

i see , you like to ..... instead ...

I like to drink, yes, sometimes.... :)

Dutch guys can be perverty.

But they are generally good people.

Circular logic.

geez
looks like they are angry because lurpack butter is not selling well!

Lurpak is Danish.

Stop making a fool of yourself its not freedom of speech. Some people want to criticize islam that why they did this.

See the last line you cannot criticize police officers or Queen Beatrix, This proves it is not freedom of speech this is freedom to criticize islam.

You will not mind if your close relatives do it?

i don't think it has anything to do only with Islam, there are people with other beliefs also living in Netherlands.

Back
Top Bottom