What's new

Dutch Queen Maxima due in Islamabad tomorrow

What is the job of Manmoon Hussain

In 3 years
I have not seen him speak or meet with Foreign Delegates

Yes most pakistanis ask the same question. NS wants to be the Centre of attraction so he made Mamnoon President.

Queen is very gorgeous and beautiful. Welcome to Pakistan. :welcome::yahoo::-)

56a2a0a1152c1.jpg

Govt-empowering-youth.jpg

53314cc9ea85b.gif
Damn she's a hottie ! gorgeous ! Please send her to india !

If i was to wager on the purpose of this visit, besides the standard "we're seeking greater cooperation across multiple fields yadayadayada"......Dutchies preside over EU from jan.1st for 6 months.
There's lots of refugees, reduction of their numbers is one of top priorities of Dutch presidency, some migrants are from Pakistan as well....infer from that.

Queen Máxima to arrive in Pakistan tomorrow

1042556-maxima-1454928998-543-640x480.JPG

Queen Máxima. PHOTO: FILE

Queen Máxima of the Netherlands will begin a three-day visit to Pakistan from Tuesday as part of her global efforts to promote financial inclusion.

The queen is the UN secretary-general’s special advocate for inclusive finance for development and her scheduled visit comes in support of Pakistan’s National Financial Inclusion Strategy.

Financial inclusion

During her visit, the queen is set to hold meetings with the president, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and Finance Minister Ishaq Dar, together with governor State Bank of Pakistan, according to Radio Pakistan.

On the sidelines of these meetings, the queen is also scheduled to meet with other stakeholders from public and private sectors.

Further, Queen Máxima will hold discussions with the representatives of international organisations, financial organisations, telecom companies and micro-finance institutions to explore their role in improving access to financial services such as savings, payments, credit and insurance.

Davos meetings: Regional peace to map future progress, says PM

Launched in May 2015, the strategy aims to expand the availability of the financial tools the poor need to protect themselves against hardship and improve their lives.

The World Bank is preparing a programme to support the implementation of Pakistan’s financial inclusion strategy over the next five years.

Pakistan has a well-organised financial system but the use of formal services is low, particularly among women, farmers and small businesses.

Queen Máxima to arrive in Pakistan tomorrow - The Express Tribune
May Allah protect her .

She is in Pakistan not in India. You may had tried to rape her if she was in India.

She is enjoying her stay in Pakistan. :enjoy:
I am so glad she is safe & happy in land of pious & pure .May Allah bless & protect her .

I'm sure her excellency will be given a warm welcome. Thank you Queen Maxima.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom