What's new

Dutch far-right party says it will ban Mosques, Quran

When some Country Doing the same , why others questing them ??? There country there rule ...

See the double stand ??

When some Country Doing the same , why others questing them ??? There country there rule ...

See the double stand ??

The issue is these hypocrites like to lecture countries in Africa, ME and Asia about tolerance and they don't look in the mirror themselves.

I would have no issue if they did not make any claims of being civilised and tolerant but cannot stand
hypocrisy.

You should keep low profil you come from a country where level of bureaucracy,corruption backwardness are worse than even african hellholes. How is it to come from a country where the HDI is even lower than in Zambia ?

Damn I actually had to check if that was true....(I thought Zambia only beats them in patent filings)....but you are correct.

Anyway UKBengali is just angry that his community has the highest poverty rate even when they go to a country like UK (it is around 70% for them there).....so he feels this is a big conspiracy by the home country people esp the far right nationalists etc. It is typical blame projection....and is actually quite inherently and viciously racist if you think about it. We suck only because of you etc etc.

His anger against black carribeans doing better than Bangaldeshis was quite a sight to behold (what how can they be? its not true! they are all unemployed bums etc etc)

I think we generalize the Europeans in a way that suggest they are one country with one people. But does France actually lecture the Saudis on the burqa or women's driving issue...if not I don't think anybody should put out statements that hint at any "irony" over french laws.

Damn I actually had to check if that was true....(I thought Zambia only beats them in patent filings)....but you are correct.

Anyway UKBengali is just angry that his community has the highest poverty rate even when they go to a country like UK (it is around 70% for them there).....so he feels this is a big conspiracy by the home country people esp the far right nationalists etc. It is typical blame projection....and is actually quite inherently and viciously racist if you think about it. We suck only because of you etc etc.

His anger against black carribeans doing better than Bangaldeshis was quite a sight to behold (what how can they be? its not true! they are all unemployed bums etc etc)

You loser Indians have had an extra 24 years on independence than BD and are only just above Zambia.

:lol:

The Two nation theory says nothing about non-Muslims.....it says Indian Hindus and Muslims are two nations. Nowhere in its proposition does it say it applies anywhere outside of the Indian subcontinent...and nowhere does it say anything about religions other than Hinduism and Islam.
That is where it went wrong.

I have no clue . you know his personal feelings better
Yeah of course. I go for sermons to the same place they did and recite the prayers they used to do. :coffee:

@UKBengali If we look at Bangladesh,its status around the world,it's massive corruption,bureaucracy,backwardness,you are the one that is irrelevant here.
I understand your desperation and your inferiority complex,but this is going too far.

@Nilgiri I find it quit interesting to always blame others for their failures.... once he blames the brits,the other the pakistanis.... the other day the indians ?

Back
Top Bottom