What's new

Durga Puja is not only Hindu festival. It is festival for all : Bangladesh PM Sheikh Hasina

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are Muslim but we are secular. We love our Hindu brothers. Their Durga Puja has deep cultural significance in our Bengali New Year Celebration. We celebrate Bengali new year with Durga masks, idols and various iconography which indicates our root in Hinduism. We are Hindu by culture but Muslim by faith and nobody can change the truth.
Please stop your idiotic propaganda. And use, "I" instead of we. Who gave you permission to represent us the Muslims of Bengal in an international forum?

Do never think we do not know your real identity or your true intentions. You are a low caste Hindu NamaSudra living somewhere in west Bengal who opens some stupid threads to cause divisions among the Muslims of Bengal.

Note that Muslims are Muslims without distinctions and Hindus are classified into many castes/ Jats. For example, you are a low-class Nomu.

I think no one from BD should respond to his Malaun threads.

Most Stupid comments!

Worshipping Durga will be a festival for a country having 80 to 90% Muslims!!!

Don't drag religion in your dirty politics (Just to make someone happy)!!!
No, no. We will send our Hindus to Lahore to worship there in many beautiful Sikh Temples. When there is not even one Sikh in Pakistan, why don't you just demolish the Sikh Temples? You send garlands to the Sikhs when they visit Lahore.

Most Stupid comments!

Worshipping Durga will be a festival for a country having 80 to 90% Muslims!!!

Don't drag religion in your dirty politics (Just to make someone happy)!!!

Bangladesh is secular. We are secular people. We celebrate Eid and Puja together. The Hindus worship Durga but Muslims enjoy the festival and participate in Dhak Dhol and prashad ceremony. In my previous office Hindu employees distributed Prashad (a special laddu sweet dedicated to Devi Durga during Durga Puja) to Muslims and we enjoy eating such delicious sweets. Some employees felt reluctant to eat it but they also took it for gesture. We Bangladeshis are Bengalis first and then Hindu and Muslim.

This poster has been desparately trying to attach Bangladesh and India meaning his probably a hindu bangladeshi but that is not the consensus of Bangladesh they want nothing with India or Indian culture they view it as jahiil (Backward) The Bangladeshis want nothing and I mean absolute fat nothing with India this poster should get it into his thick skull.. India is viewed as people in Jahiliyya over in Bangladesh and I have seen your posts are disturbing you are going a great length in attaching Bangladesh to these they look down on and view as backward.. Bangladesh is a sophisticated country where all countries want relations with it bussiness etc etc and cultural exchange unlike India that is a cesspool

Last edited:
90 percent bd ppl are conservative Muslims lol. Bd Muslims in west are more conservative then Pakistani ppl.

Durga ***** can go **** her self. Wtf it has to do with bd general ppl.

No, no. We will send our Hindus to Lahore to worship there in many beautiful Sikh Temples. When there is not even one Sikh in Pakistan, why don't you just demolish the Sikh Temples? You send garlands to the Sikhs when they visit Lahore.
Please read what i wanted to say!!! God Blast you!

Bangladesh is secular.
:crazy_pilot:

Nature is Universe and the system that build it is called Sunnatullah in Islam. The Nature and system is made by God. Actually when I was a child I remember about God and there is feeling that I dont like The Afterlife where God will be in rule. Dont know why, that is why at that time I rather avoid thinking about afterlife and enjoy the life on earth where I have freedom to do anything I like.

Some how when I grow older about Junior High school, I dont have that feeling anymore. Today I see God as a liberator than a powerful Entity that like to control me. God is actually accompanying us all the time and never leaves us, his rule that we have to obey is actually making us liberated since we are taught not to get people acceptance as our life target, but rather seeking God acceptance.

As what has been stated by prophet Muhammad that God to the believer is more loving than a mother to her little child

The underlined... I liked what you said.

But about the very first line and the next one in your post, well, every religion believes that. :) There is lot else that differentiates Islam from other religions.

Tell me, you believe in God being the creator of the universe and I believe in the universe being Nature which is supreme to any humans who believes or does not in God. Whatever that Great Element is, it seems to be a very tolerant thing. :D

In any case all I want to do is to be on Mars in 15 years from now. :D

Nature is finite.

How ? Do you know the edges of the universe / Nature ?

The unseen Creator God is infinite and formless, beyond space and time. So, Allah is not physically part of His creation.

Well, I understand Islamic credo of God being formless and infinite and this coming about in an era of idolatry and polytheism. This I have said in posts# 71 and 74. But as for my fundamental belief you have read my previous posts to Indos.

An interesting and mysterious aspect is that the fabric of space-time is expanding and accelerating by an energy [dark energy] which makes it seem the law of conservation is being violated [infinite energy]. A physicist named Barak Shoshany on Qoura said this: "The law of conservation of energy only applies to systems which possess time translation symmetry (i.e. they look the same at any point in time). But the universe is not such a system because, well, it expands as time passes, so it doesn't look the same."

I don't really know if something called "Fabric of space-time" really exists, unless someone builds a spaceship that uses Alcubierre Drive propulsion. I don't really know if "Dark energy" exists. But regarding expansion of the universe, it can be that various space objects ( stars, galaxies, pre-galaxies etc ) are moving away from each other for some reason. Maybe just like the Sun and the Earth spin within their own system and the Earth revolves around the Sun, the moving-away objects must have their own revolving mechanism but on a huge timescale.

Note that Muslims are Muslims without distinctions and Hindus are classified into many castes/ Jats. For example, you are a low-class Nomu.

If @Riyad is a Lower Caste so what ? Is he not a human who has to be allowed all due rights ? Do you want to be a Hindutvadi who sees himself as automatically entitled based on his Upper Caste status and disparages or oppresses a Lower Caste automatically ? I don't see why some desi Muslim members on the forum do this some times. They say they are Muslims - who are meant to be evolved - but they are not empathetic. Please don't be them.

Please stop your idiotic propaganda. And use, "I" instead of we. Who gave you permission to represent us the Muslims of Bengal in an international forum?

Do never think we do not know your real identity or your true intentions. You are a low caste Hindu NamaSudra living somewhere in west Bengal who opens some stupid threads to cause divisions among the Muslims of Bengal.

I think no one from BD should respond to his Malaun threads.

Aren't you racist yourself. I take my last post back.

You sure? Lol
See Lahore before making stuff up- Thier are Sikh nieghborhoods...
Largest is in Peshawar
90 percent bd ppl are conservative Muslims lol. Bd Muslims in west are more conservative then Pakistani ppl.

Durga ***** can go **** her self. Wtf it has to do with bd general ppl.
Don't let any dumb idiot call out your "muslimness" or I'll have to expose how "Islamic" Pakistanis really are...
Not just in the west but country itself...

I am not looking at it from a religious way but from a desire to see harmony and good health and prevent pollution and chaos
I pretty much agree with you. it's not healthy, specially in dense areas. but there might be healthier alternatives. firecrackers are used in 4th of July American celebrations, and some Japanese and Chinese ones too.

I must ask, how has someone decided that a god or goddess looks humanoid or if divinity has a form in the first place ?
because gods can do whatever they want? you're looking at all this from an Abrahamic perspective in the first place. much of Bhakti tradition isn't about giving cosmological arguments for the proof of God or debating whether God can have form or not. it's about a personal connection with, devotion to a God who one might believe is all around them.

again, it's not about debates. Hindus have a believe system, an "upasana paddhati" (a way of worship), and it isn't harming anyone. you might think there are better ways (even many Hindus do, Arya Samaj, citing the Vedas, also appose use of idols), and you're also free to worship in your superior ways.

but forget all this, the objections depends on premises we don't share.

pm-dhakeshwari-temple-edited-1539624243758.jpg

1539632652.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom