What's new

Dumber 1 to now launch Shuja Pasha against Imran

Pakistani's are notorious for registering frivolous FIRs against people. Heck anyone can go into a thana and if the SHO is ameable register an FIR.
If someone has the balls, they should go register one against Marasi # 1 aka DG ISI. He openly admitted that ISI was meddling in politics uptil Senate elections. By doing so he violated the constitution hence article 6 should come into play.
Dude, I can't believe I used to take your seriously. Unless ofcourse you are right and there existis an SHO who is a masochist with a particular liking for "boot up the ***".

You have been upset at me in the past for saying this, but there is simply no evidence that the military has blinked in this saga at all, as of yet.
As far as the war for civilian supremacy, you are correct, the Establishment has not blinked, but they did blink in the most recent standoff.

As far as the war for civilian supremacy, you are correct, the Establishment has not blinked, but they did blink in the most recent standoff.

The next few days will be important in estimating how things are likely to proceed, specially when the latest march gets near Islamabad.

I'll just drop everything and scour the entire forum or the wider interweb for your pearls of wisdom, since you can't be bothered to repeat yourself.

So you want me to drop everything and scour my tens of thousands of posts for answering one idiot? :lol:

And then what? Nothing will change even after that, just like the first time around.
Changes won’t come overnight. It will be a decades journey, with highs and lows, with euphoria and pains etc.. but they are capable !

Changes won’t come overnight. It will be a decades journey, with highs and lows, with euphoria and pains etc.. but they are capable !

I agree with all of your statement, except the last word.

Dude, I can't believe I used to take your seriously. Unless ofcourse you are right and there existis an SHO who is a masochist with a particular liking for "boot up the ***".
Sorry to disappoint you mate...
"I someone had the balls...."

If not from the front then manipulation from behind. when every PM comes into power, before fixing any public issue first he has to take care of them ...otherwise ..........
Creation of Bangladesh, when Ayub Khan refused to hand over govt to Mujeeb...he was the majority party. But........
Not Ayub, but Bhutto's brother in faith Yahya. Ayub was gone by then..

You have been upset at me in the past for saying this, but there is simply no evidence that the military has blinked in this saga at all, as of yet.

Come on...the evidence clearly points to the fact they have blinked, with the botched up press conference.

Not Ayub, but Bhutto's brother in faith Yahya. Ayub was gone by then..
Bangladesh was not created in 2 years. After all national messup Ayub handover govt to Yahya. Ayub used to snub Bengalies calling them Bengo and his hate towards Bengalies is not hidden. Can post references from Mujeeb ur rahman political memoirs and testimony.

Well. Everyone knows BAP and MQM role in regime change, buying PTI MNAs, but people in denial mode.

Come on...the evidence clearly points to the fact they have blinked, with the botched up press conference.
Well today Mohammad Malik @hum upset on DgIsI presser.

Back
Top Bottom