What's new

Dumber 1 to now launch Shuja Pasha against Imran

This has been making the round since yesterday.

So basically Shuja Pasha is going to do a Press Conference, which will be hyped up by the Biqao media.

He will claim that it is actually him that launched Imran Khan and this is his biggest regret in life.

Will claim that Imran Khan is a fitna.

Will claim cases against Nawaz Sharif were politically motivated and he apologizes to Nawaz Sharif and the Pakistani people.

Mainatream media will be used to drive a narrative and this will be eventually used for the return of Nawaz Sharif.

Social media and PDF resident patwaris like that fool guy already have their threads ready.

This press conference might also be used to delay the election as Khawaja Saad Rafique alluded to.

Former CC Karachi and last ball bowler along with his sexual predator minions have made it a personal mission to bring down Imran.
If @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE is so good then why does he checks gets bounce na kes every now and then

I doubt social media guys are good.

Anyway pasha sahab key sath zaytee hey. Iska pension band kar deya hey..

We need a new system in which elections should be avoided just provincial elections where as Pm should be elected by core commanders

We can save a lot of money and give that savings to core commanders

Shame he didn’t get accidentally cut and bleed to death… cos of his platelets.. or is it plate lots of biryani..
imagine, PMLN spread the rumor, he is poised ....even still alive ... poison didn't work on him...

You seem quite the clairvoyant. Tell us, O Wise One, should we all just sit on our asses and keep taking orders from Uncle Sam, since nothing we do, is worth the effort, in your ultimate wisdom.

I have posted solutions before, look them up if you'd like. NMFP.

If he is sensible, he won't do it. if not ...then they are turning Imran Khan into John Rambo .. lolll

1667235839870.png

I have posted solutions before, look them up if you'd like. NMFP.
k.
I'll just drop everything and scour the entire forum or the wider interweb for your pearls of wisdom, since you can't be bothered to repeat yourself.

But, you do like to repeat yourself, like a broken record, when it comes to naysaying and shitting on everything that Pakistanis do, in the aforementioned ultimate wisdom. So, why don't you make an exception and post the solution once more.

Your countrymen, if we could call ourselves that, deserve to benefit that much from the aforementioned ultimate wisdom or yours.

@AgNoStiC MuSliM Just remember this: when it was claimed previously that the Army was not interfering in politics, remember what is being said above proves that it was a lie, just as now it is being claimed the Army is not interfering in politics, is also a lie. I will say it now: when the same will be claimed in the next elections and their aftermath, it will also be a lie.
Pakistani's are notorious for registering frivolous FIRs against people. Heck anyone can go into a thana and if the SHO is ameable register an FIR.
If someone has the balls, they should go register one against Marasi # 1 aka DG ISI. He openly admitted that ISI was meddling in politics uptil Senate elections. By doing so he violated the constitution hence article 6 should come into play.

Pakistani's are notorious for registering frivolous FIRs against people. Heck anyone can go into a thana and if the SHO is ameable register an FIR.
If someone has the balls, they should go register one against Marasi # 1 aka DG ISI. He openly admitted that ISI was meddling in politics uptil Senate elections. By doing so he violated the constitution hence article 6 should come into play.

Except that FIRs do not apply to serving or retired military officers. There is a different process for that.

Exactly.

Just stfu for two weeks and stop providing fodder.

Kabhi they come on Channel 5 or Samaa, kabhi press conference with no material, kabhi sponsored press conferences....how hard is it to just shut up and focus on what you should actually do for three weeks?

Also funny, someone shared a clip with me of a 2009 newspaper clipping, which said that 'Establishment ka siasat say door rehne ka ailaan!'
Imran Khan made the Establishment blink.

Back
Top Bottom