What's new

Ducsu VP: River of blood to flow if Modi attends Bangabandhu birth centenary

I wouldn't call Bangladesh a swamp anymore. It was maybe a decade or two back but definitely not now. All indicators point towards a rising Bangladesh economically . In due time , it will surpass India in many metrics too.

Btw, India is a shit hole well and square. Bob and vegana , piss drinkers and street shitters is something that India is known around the world despite few indians making it to the CEO positions in the west.

A pathetic weak nation that worships everything from cow dung , snakes and mutant bi-gender demigods with half animal and half human characteristics do not have the right to shit talk about other cultures.
Well said mate...

Let that pathetic south indian bark on this online forum. Thats all he and his kind they can do.

On real world, when Sri Lankans sinhalese (who happens to have 70% Bengali DNA root) slaughtered their kind they could not even bark for attention. And nobody cared for pathetic south indians either.

Let him have some online bravado. LOL

You are Ignored. Not worth wasting my time.
LOL, you are a rapestani potential rapist. If you didnt posted that nonsense attacking post I wouldn't have bother to reply you...

LOLgiri it's very easy for you to hide behind keyboard and call us cowards.I wonder, do you have the guts to call us cowards in front of our face? I rather doubt it.

I understand why you troll in BD section so much instead of other sections.You probably have inferiority complex irl.So you come online to put others down & troll in order to feel superior to someone.

You can't troll Pakistanis because the mods are Pakistani.You can't troll Turkey and China for the same reason as well.Can't troll Iran because they're kind of your ally & too numerous for you to handle, along with their own mod.

So you turn to an easy target, that is BD section.Here you can troll with impunity because the mods usually don't care and you can even score brownie points from some Pakistanis, Indians and some Chinese too.

This cockroach was even afraid to disclose the city he lives in because of fear of Awami League. That speaks the volume about it. Nothing but empty vessel sound much type keyboard warrior.

LOLgiri it's very easy for you to hide behind keyboard and call us cowards.I wonder, do you have the guts to call us cowards in front of our face? I rather doubt it.

I understand why you troll in BD section so much instead of other sections.You probably have inferiority complex irl.So you come online to put others down & troll in order to feel superior to someone.

You can't troll Pakistanis because the mods are Pakistani.You can't troll Turkey and China for the same reason as well.Can't troll Iran because they're kind of your ally & too numerous for you to handle, along with their own mod.

So you turn to an easy target, that is BD section.Here you can troll with impunity because the mods usually don't care and you can even score brownie points from some Pakistanis, Indians and some Chinese too.

Report the comments.

I think a time is coming fast when Pakistan and BD people will have to sit together and make a defence plan against India and BD people also need to get rid of Haseena and appoint a self-respecting government.

Our country our rules buddy. We decide who is welcome - or not...
What happened in the past and what is going to happen in a few days are two different contexts.

I am sure Nur is talking about violent protests on Modi's arrival here to show our disapproval of CAA/NRC - and showing our solidarity with Indian Muslims.

In fact - Hasina is being too diplomatic. If she actually had a backbone, she'd cancel the invite for Modi.
so your country your rules applies only to Bangladesh not to India?... how much funnier and fanatics you guys can be. People like you are indirectly cementing the fear among non-muslims that muslims only care for their rules but do not want to adjust to others feelings. please dont get into false narrative of what you hear or see in leftist media. Bangladesh is also not immune to this. moreover illegal immigrants are not always welcome specially when they exceed in such a number that local starts getting uncomfortable. it is natural human tendency.

BTW, violent protest on Modi's arrival will only cause damage to your own property (bangladesh) and will result in innocent human losses. These kind of unthoughtful angry speeches are the root causes of riots. Refrain from them as no one can control their outcomes.

LOL.

Guarantee this guy was picked on in his life and is emotionally damaged.

But let him bark.

Its good to see Indians' true feelings about Bangladesh.

LOL.

Guarantee this guy was picked on in his life and is emotionally damaged.

But let him bark.

Its good to see Indians' true feelings about Bangladesh.
Funny thing is this tamil refugee in canada act like he is white lol. He is against helpless refugees going to europe if you see his other posts in other subsections. Yet his own kind are 90 percent refugee in canada. Visiting Australia i have similar experiences.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom