What's new

Dubai Airshow 2011

The air show is visible from almost everywhere in Dubai (has caused a few traffic accidents ) . Really makes me proud to see the K-8s painting the Dubai skies red. I have been on the road for the past 2 days at around 4:30 pm when the K-8 performs, looks really beautiful. We have 3 plans doing the flying display, its the most from one country if i am not wrong.

1321318883018_1321318883018_r.jpg

1321318901969_1321318901969_r.jpg

1321318923204_1321318923204_r.jpg

Guys, i know it's a bit late in the day, but why is PAF displaying/promoting the SAAB AWACS. ??

i love chines man how the hell we make them friend they talk very nice way like thy force to accept it haahahah:china::smitten:

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

Guys, i know it's a bit late in the day, but why is PAF displaying/promoting the SAAB AWACS. ??
again and again and again same question .you are one of most educated member damn .its saab company request Pakistan air force and pay for this to showcase there product .because they damn cant make one brand new AWACS for show in air shows :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
again and again and again same question .you are one of most educated member damn .its saab company request Pakistan air force and pay for this to showcase there product .because they damn cant make one brand new AWACS for show in air shows :angry:
Please to be sorry Imran Bahi..... actually I read something new and was wondering if some one could shed light on it.!!
Last October, Sweden announced the sale of a Saab 2000 AEW aircraft with an Erieye radar to an undisclosed customer. It has since been widely reported that Riyadh is the buyer. The Royal Saudi Air Force already operates the more capable Boeing E-3A airborne warning and control system aircraft, but the Saab 2000 will likely be transferred to or operated jointly with Pakistan. Such a transfer would make up for Pakistan's original order for six of the AEW platforms, which was reduced in 2007 to five aircraft.
IN FOCUS: Middle East defence market keeps growing

2709.jpg

Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee, General Khalid Shameem Wynne called on Lieutenant General Hamad Mohammed Thani Al Rumaithi, Chief of Staff UAE armed forces today. (15-11-2011) - Photo ISPR

Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee, General Khalid Shameem Wynne, who is on an official visit to Dubai today visited the Pakistan Pavilion at Dubai Air Show where equipment made at Pakistan aeronautical complex and JF-17 was show cased. Chairman witnessed the JF - 17 aerial display and appreciated the demonstrated skills of participants. Earlier Chairman met Lieutenant General Hamad Mohammed Thani Al Rumaithi, Chief of Staff UAE armed forces and exchanged views on matters of bilateral interest.

Please to be sorry Imran Bahi..... actually I read something new and was wondering if some one could shed light on it.!!

:D Windy bro I am thinking same when I read your question as what Imran bhai write about you but luckily I have escaped because I have already read it somewhere in this thread while I was about to write the same question ... but you are hammered :D

]

nope dear windi but i am sorry i was mad beacause a member like you ask this qes hahahahhaa:D

yaar ap bhi na ab to saab company waly bhi janty hai imran khan and windjammer are members of defence.pk :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom