What's new

Dubai Airshow 2011

a4yh6s.jpg

whats the point in displaying an awac that pakistan has brought from another nation in an air show?
is this awac already delivered?i see no paf flag on its tail.
someone please explain.

1. It's being displayed by SAAB, not PAF.

2. The Pakistan Flag is on the tail.

I am glad that PAF is once again displaying it's might.

These are some fabulous pictures, I look forward to more as they come in. Great thread.

This time, web media is picking up good coverage before starting Dubai Air Show.Lets see what our TV-Chanels will do.
However, JF-17 is right on its path of progress.:tup:

They are busy showing the so called "haj operation at the airports" and other silly news news like a goat ran away form a house on eid and the house members ran after it. Even some news are shown with songs and music. :tdown:

Let them come and see Dubai Airport where millions of passengers every months use it normally and this time haj flights + other normal flights + airshow and everything is running smooth. They did not declare any "operation" at the airport.

In Pakistani TV media there no professionalism at all :tdown:. Be it state run channel or the many Private channels like GEO and ARY.

I want to know the name of the idiot in the PAF who came up with the idea of putting artwork on the JF-17 tail and fuel tanks. It's crap and distracts from the aircraft. If I wanted to see cartoons, I'd buy a comic book.

Discovery Channel in USA has a seperate channel designated "TMC" (the military channel)

very professional and informative

we need something similar to that in Pakistan, and I think it would be a great startup.

anywaz

Towards the end ... K-8 in action :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Sweeet! Thank you very much. ... ... today 13th November 2011

Interesting to see what I believe has been shown in the past as the LT-3 is not labelled the LS-6!!!

Hawker Beechcraft T-6C

hawker-beechcraft-t-6c-dubai-2011.jpg

Bombardier Challenger 605

bombardier-challenger-605-dubai-2011.jpg

Saab 2000 AEW&C

saab-2000-aew-c-dubai-2011.jpg

Saab 2000 AEW&C

saab-2000-aew-c-dubai-2011.jpg

Northrop Grumman E-2C

northrop-grumman-e-2c-dubai-2011.jpg

Hawker Beechcraft King Air 350ER

hawker-beechcraft-king-air-350er-dubai-2011.jpg

dubai-2011-static-display.jpg

hawker-beechcraft-king-air-350er-dubai-2011.jpg

i am being optimistic i expect some african nations to place an RFI along with certain arab countries(this is very optimistic because they prefer to just buy high end gadgets like RAFALE or F-16s block 60s)!

but anyhow any RFIs will be good and a reasonable start to the JF-17s future :cool:

Back
Top Bottom