What's new

( DSRO ) India to develop space warfare weapon systems

And here we go again
Even monkeys would realize that there are reactions of the same magnitude for their actions.

And here we go again
Even monkeys would realize that there are reactions of the same magnitude for their actions.
Reactors should have the capability.

Right now the gap between us monkeys and warriors across our border is larger than our ever before and increasing at great pace.

They already have screwed their economy by involving in their imaginary race of being a mega regional power in "South Asia" against a country who alone forms 75% of this region.
Pakistan can't add every capability India had. It doesn't have any R&D base and other countries transfer techs to a limited extent only. Sooner Pakistanis realize this, better for them.

Reactors should have the capability.

Right now the gap between us monkeys and warriors across our border is larger than our ever before and increasing at great pace.

They already have screwed their economy by involving in their imaginary race of being a mega regional power in "South Asia" against a country who alone forms 75% of this region.
Pakistan can't add every capability India had. It doesn't have any R&D base and other countries transfer techs to a limited extent only. Sooner Pakistanis realize this, better for them.
Watch us

Congress focuses mainly on swindling...rest is all side show only...i ma not saying this government is not corrupt...but even the common man sees that scam after after scam is not coming tumbling out during BJP era like the congress...this government gave green signal to anti sat test...where as the congress gov. did not...long back in a report they said for every Rs 1 the gov puts in ISRO it gets Rs 2 in return...that was decades ago...so its like operating a liquor shop...whatever bring in the money the government support it...bad comparison i know lol.

Next month they going to send some more shit to the moon for your info...dont know why this fixation on moon but anyway what do i know i did not even pass high school..good luck ISRO :dance3:
Race for resources

th

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom