What's new

Drunk Saudi Embassy staff kills Iranian driver, injures 1 in Tehran

Being an employee of the embassy Diplomatic Immunity probably applies to him. Nevertheless the actions are an embarrassment to his state if true.

Drivers are any other such staff workers are of non diplomatic status.

241337_119.jpg

am i seeing things or there is actually a dead guy with a piece of cloth on top of him (signifying his death) right side of the road..

thats bad !!!!! :fie:

am i seeing things or there is actually a dead guy with a piece of cloth on top of him (signifying his death) right side of the road..

thats bad !!!!! :fie:

this is right. the picture is just after that the firefighters pulled him out of the car and the cloth on him have the iran's firefighting logo (MEANS THE MAN IS DEAD ) ... :( after that they will carry the guy to identify him and so on ...

Lol I have a news that this guy is a Saudi and he tried to escape the country like a rat, he got caught today at the airport.

Lol I have a news that this guy is a Saudi and he tried to escape the country like a rat, he got caught today at the airport.

I don't think he could escape budd ,but you're hallucinating.

PS, we're a bunch of frenzy wolves :p

I don't think he could escape budd ,but you're hallucinating.

PS, we're a bunch of frenzy wolves :p

We'll see about that when I post picture of his head severed from his body :)
True, you're bunch of wolves who dared to mess with lions!

GDL doing it. But don't whine about your peeps behind the bars elsewhere.

I guess you should have thought of that when those Wahhabi buddies of yours decided to behead innocent Iranians in public!

I personally don't get it? Why do Iranians bother going to that backward country of yours? Could you do us a favour and ban Iranians from entering Saudi?

We'll see about that when I post picture of his head severed from his body :)
True, you're bunch of wolves who dared to mess with lions!

I guess you should have thought of that when those Wahhabi buddies of yours decided to behead innocent Iranians in public!

I personally don't get it? Why do Iranians bother going to that backward country of yours? Could you do us a favour and ban Iranians from entering Saudi?

Well if that's what you think so be it.

:D Yeah we take the pride of carrying out the death penetly in public before as many people as the place can take;)

A- I'm against racial profiling whether it's religious or else, so I would rather not to fire back.
B- If I waere a Saudi leader, I will never compromise with such maniacs ,so stop acting like a 4 year-old brat :rofl:
C- No, Iranians are welcome in Saudi and you know that very well.
D- I still find it VERY ambushing to hear someone like yourself who's filled with nothing but hatred toward nearly a BILLION Muslims because they're different, there's no such thing like Wahhabism, In fact Salafism and Sunnah share the same DNA ;).

Mod Edit

Back
Top Bottom