What's new

drought in Thar(Sindh), kills 32 kids this month

MQM KKF's relief activities in umerkot, tharparkar

BiXk-_CIEAAF5h-.jpg

BiXqzNTCIAAxdsO.jpg

BiXkq_eIAAAVqNQ.jpg

Last edited:
@A.Rafay you said somewhere that its better to vote feudal than MQM, not trying to be political but you can easily see who is come to help Sindi brothers and sisters in the time of need, the feudals or the MQM you hate so badly?

a friend in need is a friend indeed

BiXlJO6IQAAgMju.jpg:large

The humanitarian crisis in the drought-stricken Tharparkar has caught everybody’s attention because of media efforts. It is hard to imagine the pain and suffering of those who have lost their loved ones. We are extremely saddened to hear about the loss of lives in Tharparkar. Our deepest and most heartfelt prayers go out to all those who have been affected by this unfortunate situation. The government of Pakistan has taken full notice, and it seems that efforts are ongoing to help those in need. We will continue to pray for those who have been affected, and sincerely hope to see the situation improve as soon as possible.

Ali Khan
Digital Engagement Team, USCENTCOM

Terrible people.

Attachments

• 1394474582884.jpg
    1394474582884.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 39
I have sent money to my uncle for them. It may not be a lot, but I am sure it will be enough to take care of a few families. Hopefully it will go into the right hands. Inshallah.

If there is some international donation i would like to donate as well .

Also no matter how many people criticize MQM , PTI or Army they have done much more than ruling Kanjars to help these people .

The humanitarian crisis in the drought-stricken Tharparkar has caught everybody’s attention because of media efforts. It is hard to imagine the pain and suffering of those who have lost their loved ones. We are extremely saddened to hear about the loss of lives in Tharparkar. Our deepest and most heartfelt prayers go out to all those who have been affected by this unfortunate situation. The government of Pakistan has taken full notice, and it seems that efforts are ongoing to help those in need. We will continue to pray for those who have been affected, and sincerely hope to see the situation improve as soon as possible.

Ali Khan
Digital Engagement Team, USCENTCOM

Any humanitarian efforts on the way from US side?

1102120792-1.gif

BibDDSAIYAAntDr.jpg

a malnourished baby in Thar also born prematurely

Ye to had har begairti ki :hitwall:
Kis ki baighairti ki? Siasat danoN ki baighairti ki, ya un ki jo in ko vote dey kar lai heiN? Pakistanis deserve every bit of what is happening to them. I wont hold politicians responsible, but those who brought them into power in the first place. These idiots did not know who they were voting for? They did not see how Zardari and his PPP ruled for a whole 5 years? If not, than they and their children deserve to die like this. I have no sympathy for brainless and gutless Pakistanis.

Back
Top Bottom